MJonmind, agree with you. This is a different shaped protruding nose. Hate to go on about noses because its neither here nor there, but this to me isn't MJ. Or at least he is wearing something over his nose. Same nose as the other guy in the last photoshoot thread.

Check it out ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

' “I’m Dreamin”, “The Future” and “I Will Miss You”.' Hmm...sounds like an outline of the hoax.

Aussie, the only thing that could explain it still being MJ, is that sometimes very grainy pics can alter the shapes of things completely, depending on where the pixels separate to. :icon_e_smile:
Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:49:31 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
MJonmind, agree with you. This is a different shaped protruding nose. Hate to go on about noses because its neither here nor there, but this to me isn't MJ. Or at least he is wearing something over his nose. Same nose as the other guy in the last photoshoot thread.

Check it out ;)

To me it's just the very very poor quality, just as MJonmind said. It depends a lot upon the quality of each frame. Sometimes because of poor quality, some frames completely morph the person in the video into a completely different thing {which some conspiracy theorists call "shape-shifting". You can check those videos on YouTube. They mostly turn out to be these very poor quality videos}

So a screen-cap largely is affected by the particular frame selected.

So someone might have just taken the crappiest screen-cap. Anyways, this is the age of Photoshop, anything can be manipulated. Maybe someone is just messing up with us cause we got nothing to do.
haha.
Sorry.
Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 01:54:09 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions