diggyonTopic starter

The Message to Front!!!
August 19, 2013, 10:42:16 PM
Hi guys,
many of you know that twitter Front has posted a link to a message to him.
Could someone please write what is exactly said?? I'm not a native speaker, many of us are not. So it's difficult for me to follow!
Your Help is highly appreciated!
Oh, and by the way, who could be speaking in that voice recording??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Jos

Re: The Message to Front!!!
August 20, 2013, 12:47:41 AM
For me - that doesn't sound like MJ.
And i'm sorry, can't understand one word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

August 20, 2013, 12:53:18 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys,
many of you know that twitter Front has posted a link to a message to him.
Could someone please write what is exactly said?? I'm not a native speaker, many of us are not. So it's difficult for me to follow!
Your Help is highly appreciated!
Oh, and by the way, who could be speaking in that voice recording??

I listened to the message, and I found it to be a discombobulated mess. The vocals are rather androgynous, (more female at times, but you can clearly detect a male base range). The sound that some have said are the ocean is in fact a white noise of sorts that intensifies with the speaker's enunciations. The sound of what seems to be a small engine aircraft humming can be heard in the background at one point. There is a detectible nondescript accent at some points as well. The word "sometimes" is interchanged with "sometime" (a trademark Michael colloquialism). There is also the sound of what seems to be bangles (metal bracelets) clanging together as well.

The message is that of someone saying they want the listener to take care of themselves. That the speaker doesn't like it when the listener is sick. That the recipient of the message is always in the speaker's heart. That's the jist of it. It does seem there are a few words spoken in a language other than English too.

I think one can come away with two suppositions. One, this was a message to Front from someone concerned for his welfare, OR, in light of his being so emotionally distraught after speaking with his daughter on the phone that he fell down the stairs, it's a message to her. If the latter is the case, someone has some 'splaining to do because that voice tends to be more female than male, yet it has male characteristics as well as the characteristics of someone attempting to sound like Michael.

This is what I came away with after one listen through. Every night I listen to my colleagues' audio notes and it behooves me to pay close attention to every nuance and detail. I may not see well without my reading glasses, but I CAN hear well.
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 12:59:25 AM by charissa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2013, 01:19:00 AM
Transcription of message for those who find it unintelligible:

(American accent) Hi babe.
Just want to let you know I'm thinking about you.
Always in my heart
Mmm. Please remember, no matter where you go or what you do (unintelligible) forever, together. Connected.
I spent some time today, reading scripture, praying for you. The scripture I read was about (unintelligible) (something spoken in a European language).

(Accent changes to Australian, clearly) I hope you're feeling better sweetie. I don't like it when you're sick. You seem to be getting sick quite often (accent changes slightly). It's not good.

(Accent no longer Australian, but rather nondescript - more American again)I think you try to do to much, try to take on too much sometime (sic), not only for yourself but for everyone. Sometimes you have to just stop and take a step back, and you need to take care of yourself at the same time. I do understand, our hearts are the same, and I do understand you trying to do everything for everyone else as well, and, um, trying to make everyone happy, but sometime that's impossible to do. Don't wear yourself down, ok? Promise me that. I love you very much. (Almost slurring)I wish I was there to take care of you. It hurts my heart that I'm not. I'll see you soon. Bye.

Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 01:22:25 AM by charissa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 20, 2013, 03:32:33 AM
is this from that zippy whatever place.  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 20, 2013, 06:35:18 AM
Charissa thanks for sharing.

Well...now my feedback, I sometimes feel alone because I see things that nobody sees, maybe I do believe in Michael way too much or I am terribly over-hoaxed here, this is what I think:

The person talking here is nobody else but MICHAEL himself, he is impersonating his own voice he is making a work of "dubbing voice" for he is able to do it  :icon_arrow: again the controversy: is it Michael? is it not Michael? that's what he likes..to play THEGAME, we all know Michael is able to speak with a perfect British accent (as we saw in BASHIT TV doc) and I would dare to say that he LOVES to speak with a British accent he is kinda obsessed with Brithish culture, sceneries and even people remember his most important friends are coming or have British origin: Liz Taylor, Elvis Presley and Lisa, The Beatles, the writer of Peter Pan was Scottish, just to name some.... And now don't jump on me but I joined the last Pearljr tiny chat and PPPYT was talking with us after Pearl left the room and his voice and breathing before talking was almost exactly the same, I know Front said PPPYT is not Michael but maybe PPPYT is Front  :icon_lol:  BTW the voice is very similar to THE MAIN ATTRACTION too, lol.

PS: I only know that I know nothing however there are no more blind people that the ones that don't want to see  :icon_e_geek:
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 06:40:17 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

August 20, 2013, 07:06:06 AM

Well...now my feedback, I sometimes feel alone because I see things that nobody sees, maybe I do believe in Michael way too much or I am terribly over-hoaxed here, this is what I think:

The person talking here is nobody else but MICHAEL himself, he is impersonating his own voice he is making a work of "dubbing voice" for he is able to do it  :icon_arrow: again the controversy: is it Michael? is it not Michael? that's what he likes..to play THEGAME, we all know Michael is able to speak with a perfect British accent (as we saw in BASHIT TV doc) and I would dare to say that he LOVES to speak with a British accent he is kinda obsessed with Brithish culture, sceneries and even people remember his most important friends are coming or have British origin: Liz Taylor, Elvis Presley and Lisa, The Beatles, the writer of Peter Pan was Scottish, just to name some.... And now don't jump on me but I joined the last Pearljr tiny chat and PPPYT was talking with us after Pearl left the room and his voice and breathing before talking was almost exactly the same, I know Front said PPPYT is not Michael but maybe PPPYT is Front  :icon_lol:  BTW the voice is very similar to THE MAIN ATTRACTION too, lol.

PS: I only know that I know nothing however there are no more blind people that the ones that don't want to see  :icon_e_geek:

haha Im sorry but Im British and Michaels "batshit" impression was hilariously bad :P bless him <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:59:40 AM

haha Im sorry but Im British and Michaels "batshit" impression was hilariously bad :P bless him <3

Do you mean his (MJ) Bristish accent wasn't good enough?  :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
August 20, 2013, 08:01:09 AM
hmmm....I clicked on the link Front gave on his twitter for some zippyshare 

and it asks you to download the file.  :computer-losy-smiley:

NOT!  :icon_neutral:

I truly commend you brave hearts, but I'm too much of a tech paranoid about tracker files to do such things  :suspect:, so I'll take your word for it on the translation.  :icon_e_geek:

My thing is, if Front is MJ why would he send himself a recorded message?

If it's a girlfriend, why would she try to imitate his voice?...or switch up voice accents?

:WTF:

I'm only going on what's translated here...can't really make a fair assessment without having heard it....but it is strange business to say the least. :ghsdf:
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:06:49 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

August 20, 2013, 08:01:09 AM
I thought the voice sounds like Rebbie's.  At the very beginning it sort of sounds like Michael, but feminine. Maybe it was voice altering.  Imo, the voice has Jackson speech mannerisms and mentions wishing she was there to take care of him (or something like that) which made me think of Rebbie again (older sister who cared for younger brother growing up-sort of relationship).  But who knows.  Well, Front does but he probably won't say lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:03:02 AM
I thought the voice sounds like Rebbie's.  At the very beginning it sort of sounds like Michael, but feminine. Maybe it was voice altering.  Imo, the voice has Jackson speech mannerisms and mentions wishing she was there to take care of him (or something like that) which made me think of Rebbie again (older sister who cared for younger brother growing up-sort of relationship).  But who knows.  Well, Front does but he probably won't say lol.

{Slightly off topic...}

Wasn't Rebbie suppose to testify in the AEG trial?  :icon_e_confused:

or am I getting it confused?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:14:09 AM
hmmm....I clicked on the link Front gave on his twitter for some zippyshare 

and it asks you to download the file.  :computer-losy-smiley:

NOT!  :icon_neutral:

I commend you brave hearts, but I'm too much of a tech paranoid to do such things  :suspect:, so I'll take your word for it on the translation.  :icon_e_geek:

If it's a girlfriend, why would she try to imitate his voice?...or switch up voice accents?

:WTF:

I'm only going on what's translated here...can't really make a fair assessment without having heard it....but it is strange business to say the least. :ghsdf:

I did download it and to find it I clicked on the magnifying glass where it says "spotlight" and I copied/pasted "Name: Msg.m4a" clicked on the one that says "music" and it will lead me to "iTunes" to hear it straight away, I don't know if this helps.
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 08:16:01 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2013, 08:33:22 AM
@Snoopy71, agree with all you said.

Why tweet something like that at all? :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 09:21:43 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:11:21 AM

I did download it and to find it I clicked on the magnifying glass where it says "spotlight" and I copied/pasted "Name: Msg.m4a" clicked on the one that says "music" and it will lead me to "iTunes" to hear it straight away, I don't know if this helps.

Thanks sweetsunset....I'll try that. :icon_e_wink:
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:12:52 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2013, 10:50:35 AM
I just want to add my thoughts to all of yours, and this is my honest impression of what I sensed when I heard the message.  Please don't shoot the messenger and please don't take it personally. :smiley-vault-misc-150:

Up to yesterday when Front posted this message, I did respect him, he was/is all about love, helping others in need, always thinking of the children and a lot like Michael.  Up to yesterday........

After this message he posted yesterday, he now sounds like a lot of the trolls we've had here on the forum in the past.  The "writing on the wall" is the same and he is trying too hard to prove something (whatever that is)!!!!!!!!  We can only guess...............

Sweet, I respect that you believe he is Michael, you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine, please don't take this personally, but I 100% do not believe that he is Michael .............
Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 10:55:38 AM by Faithad777
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions