PARIS JACKSON PICS
DEBBIE ROWE WILL SUE PIC SELLERS

Debbie Rowe is furious that someone sold pictures of her daughter, Paris Jackson, at a boarding school where she's been for more than a month ... and she plans to sue the people who sold her daughter out ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Rowe tell TMZ ... Paris' mom is extremely upset that someone at the boarding school -- located outside California -- has not only sold pictures but information about the girl.

The pictures -- one of which was plastered on Twitter (above) -- were taken a month ago during a graduation ceremony, shortly after Paris arrived.  By the way, the plan was for Paris to attend the school on the QT ... she used a pseudonym.

Rowe is beyond angry, telling friends, "These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter's ability to get better."  TMZ broke the story, Paris attempted suicide in June after taking pills and slitting her arm with a meat cleaver.

We're told Rowe wants TMZ to post her promise to sue, because she wants people at the school and everyone else to stop selling out her daughter for cash.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I have the feeling that Debbie has taken to Paris on your own, or Mrs.. Katherine, and other Jackson family seems to have opinion about what is happening, Debbie is the mother, but legally Paris in the custody of Mrs. Katherine and co guardian.   :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

And Debbie posted a better close up of Paris and that boy in the graduation cap and gown yesterday on facebook.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

ok question lets just say that katherine or ever which of titos boys is the guardian (can't keep up with the name  :-[) actually gave out this info and pic and then debbie turns around post one whose is it to tell really? follow?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

PARIS JACKSON PICS
DEBBIE ROWE WILL SUE PIC SELLERS

Debbie Rowe is furious that someone sold pictures of her daughter, Paris Jackson, at a boarding school where she's been for more than a month ... and she plans to sue the people who sold her daughter out ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Rowe tell TMZ ... Paris' mom is extremely upset that someone at the boarding school -- located outside California -- has not only sold pictures but information about the girl.

The pictures -- one of which was plastered on Twitter (above) -- were taken a month ago during a graduation ceremony, shortly after Paris arrived.  By the way, the plan was for Paris to attend the school on the QT ... she used a pseudonym.

Rowe is beyond angry, telling friends, "These people, including some websites, are screwing with my daughter's ability to get better."  TMZ broke the story, Paris attempted suicide in June after taking pills and slitting her arm with a meat cleaver.

We're told Rowe wants TMZ to post her promise to sue, because she wants people at the school and everyone else to stop selling out her daughter for cash.

:WTF: This is just ridiculous  ;) !!!!

We're told Rowe wants TMZ to post her promise to sue...

There is no "we're told" lol cause I don't think there's any in-between source. The Source is directly Debbie or Mike himself  :icon_eek:  and it always sounds like Debbie is talking directly to them  :ghsdf: .Maybe, Debbie is a friend of Harvey Levine  ;)!!!!!
From some time she sells stories about Paris life ,but now she is beyond angry on a "poor" guy ,who only wants to show us "The Truth"   :suspect:  :icon_lol: ? Yes Debbie,go on..........  :icon_rolleyes: .

Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 05:50:37 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok question lets just say that katherine or ever which of titos boys is the guardian (can't keep up with the name  :-[) actually gave out this info and pic and then debbie turns around post one whose is it to tell really? follow?

Can you please say it again, because I don't understand anything,especially the second part .No offense  :smiley-vault-misc-150: .
Love you  :bearhug: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

but those pics, i saw them on the twitter page of Debbie (if it's her real one) so since it's on a website...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
 Start again to talk about Paris..... :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

Can you please say it again, because I don't understand anything,especially the second part .No offense  :smiley-vault-misc-150: .

ummm not sure debbie can sue anyone if she is not the guardian
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

ummm not sure debbie can sue anyone if she is not the guardian

Thank you for the clarification :bearhug:!!!
I don't think she has any grounds to sue so that could just be a cover for a Jackson or Rowe-sanctioned leak.I guess legally it could only be TJ/KJ als legal guardians or the facility itself to sue s.o. for selling the photos if it's a violation of the law / personailty rights. If it's just a violation of the internal rules of the facility you probably can't sue anyone. Debbie is threatening to sue just to avaid more photos are being sold  :icon_rolleyes:.
By the way ,speaking of katherine and TJ,where are they and why they don't take some action if this is true ,lol  :icon_rolleyes:  :LolLolLolLol:??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well ,well,it turns out that Michael is not the only one who uses aliases  ;) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRj4nBfQuMc
[/youtube]

Being a lawyer, and especially the formerl awyer of the Jackson family, this chick doesn't know anything  :icon_geek:.Murray has just confessed that both MJ and AEG were his employers,not just AEG.So AEG is not the only one to blame here,regarding the hiring of Murray  :icon_rolleyes:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmmm I cant get my head around all this .... as Katherine is the legal guardian wouldnt she have to place, legally, Paris into this 'boarding school'? and wouldnt TJ have to ok it too? and when did Debbie Rowe start playing the over protective mother? has she actually any rights over Paris? seeing as mummy dearest sold those when the kids were babies? .... dont get me wrong im all for the children getting to know their mother it is their right ... but she seems to all of a sudden have the freedom to throw around her weight and suddenly play the devoted, fiercely protected mother  :icon_e_confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

suspicious mind

Well ,well,it turns out that Michael is not the only one who uses aliases  ;) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRj4nBfQuMc
[/youtube]

Being a lawyer, and especially the formerl awyer of the Jackson family, this chick doesn't know anything  :icon_geek:.Murray has just confessed that both MJ and AEG were his employers,not just AEG.So AEG is not the only one to blame here,regarding the hiring of Murray  :icon_rolleyes:  :LolLolLolLol: !!!
or maybe this really is franky. :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmmmm I cant get my head around all this .... as Katherine is the legal guardian wouldnt she have to place, legally, Paris into this 'boarding school'? and wouldnt TJ have to ok it too? and when did Debbie Rowe start playing the over protective mother? has she actually any rights over Paris? seeing as mummy dearest sold those when the kids were babies? .... dont get me wrong im all for the children getting to know their mother it is their right ... but she seems to all of a sudden have the freedom to throw around her weight and suddenly play the devoted, fiercely protected mother  :icon_e_confused:

But we don't really know the true depths of her relationship with Paris. Articles in the media say they reconnected 2 months before the attempt. And we all know not to believe everything we read in the media, So how do we really know how long her and Paris have been seeing each other . Michael maybe parenting Paris vicariously threw Debbie right now.

I legally don't know where she stands as far as Paris legal guardian and what rights she has with Paris. But I do know that she's her mother, and Paris willingly allowed her back in her life, assuming to be her mother and not just her friend. I don't see nothing wrong with Debbie finally stepping up and being a mother, and maybe she's doing so because MJ asked her to. And when has Debbie not been loyal to Michael?
Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 09:34:37 AM by LoveNeedsExpression
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

According to MJ's words to Bashir in the 2002 interview, he said he snatched Paris at birth with placenta on her, from the hospital. Back called Debbie "very greedy". What was MJ paying Debbie the millions for? I think for the right to raise the 2 kids by himself without her. He was afraid she would want them back at some point and wanted to eliminate that risk. She only offered to have the kids so he could be a daddy, not because she wanted kids. So if after the kids are pretty much old enough to legally choose who they want to be with, I think MJ would be fine with this, because hes experienced all the joys of fatherhood, and so they could never really be separated from their dad. If Debbie is experiencing some limelight right now, its because MJ is allowing it. And when her contribution is done, we wont be hearing from her again for a while. Seems to me the participants in this MJ hoax saga take their assigned turns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions