• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Re: Conrad Murray MJ Hired Me And Hated AEG
August 23, 2013, 05:22:37 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Blankie, yes very strange indeed.

Applehead, I listened to the tape again and he mentions #7 twice.  At about 2:56 he says #7 and after he's done, at about 3:25 he says #7 again and it sounds as if the tape was stopped and restarted or just engineered to sound that way, there seems to be  a break there between the two 7's.

At the end when he says "Now you've heard the message the rest is entirely up to you", and goes on to say "stay thirsty my friends" there is a beer commercial on TV where the guy who's talking about a brand of beer (can't remember which one) at the end of the commercial he says "stay thirsty my friends"............
What the ............????

As always...waiting for.... :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

bec

August 23, 2013, 09:38:52 PM
water water

?

This tape is definitely hoaxy. Good. The silence is killing me slowly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

August 23, 2013, 09:51:46 PM
Did you guys hear the two 7's too?  Have you seen that commercial on TV too, it's been showing for quite some time now.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 23, 2013, 10:55:16 PM
thirst for knowledge and righteousness  .......biblical........he slips in a fair amount of that kind of thing....hum 

by the way did i hear him say aeg had a hospital anesthesiologist that was will to go on the tour for 40,000.00 a month?  if so why was aeg talking that particular type of doctor if they had no idea what the treatment was ?
Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 11:01:30 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 24, 2013, 02:51:06 AM
Actually he says "seven" three times - the first time for the actual number 7 then he says it twice for the actual number 8 - he says something like "number seven, seven" then - which makes 777 --> wow what a coincidence XD I guess it's a little hint for us beLIEvers that this recording is definitely a part of the hoax ;)
And am I the only one here to think that especially by the end of the tape Murray sounds very much like Michael? - not really his voice but the way he's pronouncing and emphasizing some words.... And finally it doesn't appear to me like a voice mail left for a friend - it seems more like a speech for the public - it is pretty much elaborated for a voice mail message - the points, the ending (conclusion) - and he mentions his name at the end of the tape not at the beginning as you normally do when you leave a message for a friend. Well it's very very hoaxy - i love it XD
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 24, 2013, 04:52:52 AM
There's no such thing as a free lunch....gotta do them dishes Murray! :icon_lol:

Haha Snoopy.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
August 24, 2013, 07:16:01 AM
There's no such thing as a free lunch....gotta do them dishes Murray! :icon_lol:

Haha Snoopy.

Ha, Ha UYI....I had forgotten about that! :th_bravo:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 24, 2013, 08:24:43 AM
I mentioned on the other thread, it's not possible for this to be a voicemail, voicemail cannot accept a collect call, which he must place when allegedly calling from jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Andrea

August 24, 2013, 08:27:05 AM

At the end when he says "Now you've heard the message the rest is entirely up to you", and goes on to say "stay thirsty my friends" there is a beer commercial on TV where the guy who's talking about a brand of beer (can't remember which one) at the end of the commercial he says "stay thirsty my friends"............
What the ............????

The way he ended the call "stay thirsty my friends" made me lol.  I've seen those beer commercials too, centering on "the most interesting man in the world" - haha, seems so appropriate when applied to MJ.  And stay thirsty for the truth, the hoax?  Yet another hoaxy "voicemail" from Murray, it seems to me that his accent gets thicker sometimes...maybe he's in a different country altogether, you never know.  This message from Murray also sort of reminds me of the scene from V for Vendetta where V disguises himself as the old hat man and meets secretly with those two cops (by the Neverland children statue) and explains a conspiracy.  Hatman V ends by saying "the rest, as they say, is history" and then when the inspector asks him why he didn't come forward before, what was he waiting for, V says "for you inspector, I was waiting for you" - meaning he was waiting for someone to put the pieces together for themselves and then to take it upon themselves to seek out the truth.  **Edit to add scene reference:

Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:35:17 AM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 24, 2013, 04:16:08 PM
I mentioned on the other thread, it's not possible for this to be a voicemail, voicemail cannot accept a collect call, which he must place when allegedly calling from jail.

;D  gretest bec   :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
August 25, 2013, 02:07:00 AM
Could this be used to create a mistrial?
CM is the ultimate witness, his testimony would weigh heavily depending on who he backs. And if jurors were to read or listen to this it could weigh in on their decision. Murray's testimony could be the difference between KJ losing and winning. He is a wildcard that man, but when hasn't he been?

Anyway although this is not under oath, he would probably say the same if he is put under oath. Or maybe he might say the opposite who knows with him.
Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 02:25:15 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

MJonmind

August 25, 2013, 04:26:26 AM
CM has to be the single most fascinating man in the whole hoax (aside from the 'dead man'). With his arrogance, seeming incompetence as a doctor, yet using huge words constantly in his speech sprinkled with cryptic messages, makes for an awesome central story character-lead role.
I just love his little soliloquies!

Suspicious
by the way did i hear him say aeg had a hospital anesthesiologist that was will to go on the tour for 40,000.00 a month?  if so why was aeg talking that particular type of doctor if they had no idea what the treatment was ?
This cracks me up!!

SusieMJ, yes, I was thinking 777 too! One 7 is his little seeming stumble, so funny!
Bec, thanks for that about collect calls.

And if the 'Bear' family truly was demanding all that money from MJ, this little speech would surely ruin any chance of KJ get money for any of them through this trial. Its like MJ in one fell swoop is cleaning kings and queens off the chess board. I'm shaking my head in amazement! Implosion is so right! Also it allows for the possibility that AEG is in on the hoax, which Ive long thot anyway, including the trial people.

Some of the family couldn't make it for the pic taking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 25, 2013, 10:15:10 AM
CM has to be the single most fascinating man in the whole hoax (aside from the 'dead man'). With his arrogance, seeming incompetence as a doctor, yet using huge words constantly in his speech sprinkled with cryptic messages, makes for an awesome central story character-lead role.

Suspicious
[quote]by the way did i hear him say aeg had a hospital anesthesiologist that was will to go on the tour for 40,000.00 a month?  if so why was aeg talking that particular type of doctor if they had no idea what the treatment was ?
This cracks me up!![/color][/size][/font][/size][/color][/font]

SusieMJ, yes, I was thinking 777 too! One 7 is his little seeming stumble, so funny!

And if the 'Bear' family truly was demanding all that money from MJ, this little speech would surely ruin any chance of KJ get money for any of them through this trial. Its like MJ in one fell swoop is cleaning kings and queens off the chess board. I'm shaking my head in amazement! Implosion is so right! Also it allows for the possibility that AEG is in on the hoax, which Ive long thot anyway, including the trial people.

[/quote]
ummm i don't understand what you mean  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

August 25, 2013, 11:41:55 AM

Suspicious
[quote]by the way did i hear him say aeg had a hospital anesthesiologist that was will to go on the tour for 40,000.00 a month?  if so why was aeg talking that particular type of doctor if they had no idea what the treatment was ?
This cracks me up!![/color][/size][/font][/size][/color][/font]

ummm i don't understand what you mean  :-[
[/quote]

Meaning, allegedly AEG contacted an anesthesiologist to go on tour for TII, yet now they are alleging that they had no idea MJ was using propofol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

August 25, 2013, 09:51:52 PM
oh ok

the cracking up as a reaction i thought maybe she was  :thjajaja121: at me  :-[ :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal