MJonmind

Re: Forum down the last couple of days
September 01, 2013, 01:12:30 PM
I heard via twitter that SEHF's & your privacy had been invaded, and was very sad to hear that. In twitterworld the viciousness of hoax haters has been almost overwhelming, so its no surprise they would stoop to trying to stop/hurt you guys. I really hope we can just press on as a team and never stop. Thanks for all you do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 01, 2013, 02:12:54 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I heard via twitter that SEHF's & your privacy had been invaded, and was very sad to hear that. In twitterworld the viciousness of hoax haters has been almost overwhelming, so its no surprise they would stoop to trying to stop/hurt you guys. I really hope we can just press on as a team and never stop. Thanks for all you do.

:th_bravo: +1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Andrea

September 01, 2013, 03:29:55 PM
I am happy to see the forum is back up and running. I do feel a bit lost when it's down. Souza, I hope this stalker business is behind you now, or at least soon to be.

I joined the other site to discuss all things MJ-related and non-MJ related, it reminds me of HoaxBook in that respect.  I read the other thread about why certain things are no longer discussed here and I respect your feelings on the matter, Souza.

I honestly don't want to make a decision on which forum to mod. This has really been bothering me because I wish to participate on both sites for different reasons.  The fairest and easiest way to do that (and the only decision that gives me some peace of mind) is to not be a mod on either site.  Just read and post like any other member.   :compute:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

September 01, 2013, 03:43:22 PM
I am happy to see the forum is back up and running. I do feel a bit lost when it's down. Souza, I hope this stalker business is behind you now, or at least soon to be.

I joined the other site to discuss all things MJ-related and non-MJ related, it reminds me of HoaxBook in that respect.  I read the other thread about why certain things are no longer discussed here and I respect your feelings on the matter, Souza.

I honestly don't want to make a decision on which forum to mod. This has really been bothering me because I wish to participate on both sites for different reasons.  The fairest and easiest way to do that (and the only decision that gives me some peace of mind) is to not be a mod on either site.  Just read and post like any other member.   :compute:

I understand, I hope you respect my decision.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 01, 2013, 03:48:17 PM

I understand, I hope you respect my decision.

Of course! I'm still here, still a hoaxer. But without responsibilities now lol. It's all good, I still love you and the forum Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 01, 2013, 05:17:12 PM
Also has Front forum, the truth I am not informed of anything,  my position in all this is in another thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 01, 2013, 05:28:16 PM
I am so glad this forum is back Souza.
I am only registered on this forum that was and is the only one with I learned MJ was alive and kicking, I do respect your decision about Front because to be in touch with him we always have his twitter although I would much appreciate him to keep on posting some clues/hints to keep us updated about AEG trial that it's the only running issue right now.
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:29:38 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

September 01, 2013, 06:22:04 PM
Hi
I glad we are back on the road to finding the truth!  these days without the forum was hard all that great work and the family we have made was a shame to lose!
But the love won and we are here! hope every thing is good and we now are stronger to fight back!

love and hugs to all and wish that we will be here to the end!♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2013, 06:28:13 PM
Hello everyone,

The site has been offline for a few days for good reason. Things happened in our private lives that were connected to the forum and keeping it offline was the only way to figure a few things out. This was not the first time but it was the last straw for me. Someone from the hoax community found out my personal information and harrassed me and sehf and invaded our privacy. We needed time to figure some things out and see who was responsible for this and the only way was to shut everything down. Luckily it didn't take as long as we thought so the site could go back up today.

I am very saddened though to see that many members already refer to this forum as 'the old forum' while no one (except bec, Ijustcantstoplovingu and sweetsunsetwithmj) even took the time to send me an email and ask. I saw moderators from here are already moderators on the Front forum and of course I will have to ask those to pick one forum over the other, you can't be a mod on both forums, so let me know or else I will pick a new moderator team in a couple of days after seeing where everyone stands. 

I still do not allow the topics like I mentioned before, so if you really believe that you have to talk about Front, Pablo or MJ's 55 year old ass in gold pants, then maybe the new forum is your place to be. I do not like where Front is heading AT ALL and I have always made my decisions in the member's best interest. If I didn't give a rat's ass then I would have left anyone/any topic on here and have 25K members and ads all over the place. But that is not my goal, my goal is to investigate, not to kiss ass, not even MJs's.

This forum will continue as it was with actual investigation and I hope there will still be members and moderators left that think alike.

Souza

Hi Souza, Thanks for putting the forum back up.

Re:

while no one (except bec, Ijustcantstoplovingu and sweetsunsetwithmj) even took the time to send me an email and ask.

I've been away on business (setting up a new business) and just logged onto forum yesterday for the first time in a week and saw your message! Then today it was back up. I def would have messaged you if I saw it when it was first closed, I've always sent you well wishes, kind words etc in the past.

Hope you are ok and hope that this person (ESP IF YOU ARE READING) leaves you alone and respects that your personal life and the forum are two separate things.

I didn't even know that there was a 'new forum' and now that I know, and know that it is a "front forum" I personally want no part in it.
I personally disengaged from Twitter a month ago because all I was reading about was front. Everyone is obsessed. Besides the fact I do not believe it is MJ, I also do not believe it is Forum front. I get what people are saying about the photo's and hand writing and it all looks very convincing. But there are other tell tale signs (several in fact) that I am not going into in a bid to avoid an argument, but yes, tell tale signs that people are ignoring that indicate it is not forum front.

Just want to put it out there that MJDHI is my hoax home and I am happy to help mod if you need assistance. But I won't be on the forum everyday, only 2 to 3 times a week.

I think it is sad that mods here are going to the other forum, considering that thanks to this forum the last 4 years this has been the place that many have worked together to work out what we now know about the hoax.

This forum will continue as it was with actual investigation and I hope there will still be members and moderators left that think alike.

You bet there is!

I not only agree, but applaud you needing to take the unpopular stand of keeping the forum clean and shutting it when required to protect your safety.

Love to all.
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 10:40:46 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 01, 2013, 06:32:38 PM
To have the forum suddenly disappear was a shock for sure.  Looking forward to hearing more about this predator.   ;D

I agree. Name and Shame!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 01, 2013, 06:35:49 PM
Aussie if Forum Front is not Twitter Front why Forum Front doesn't post anymore on here to keep us updated as he did before?? furthermore as I already said Forum and twitter Front posted a pic with Amsterdam t-shirt and same color, are you sure is not the same' It's too coincidental he started posting at the beginning of AEG trial + almost stopped to post here just posted that popcorn gif again that's all, hmmm... I know you believe he is the same but you are protecting yourself not to be hurt in case he tuns out to be somebody else, am I right??
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:40:10 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
September 01, 2013, 06:46:11 PM
Hello Souza, the fact that many have not had contact with you does not mean that we do not care, I remain waiting for yours news, according to the message that appeared on the forum link.
I am very happy we are here again, thanks for keeping your house in order, I also I registered on the forum Front, see what happens there. As for the situation, you and Sehf have lived, I would like to be able to know something about the person who invaded, just to be careful. Thank you again!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 01, 2013, 06:51:45 PM
Because he STOPPED posting. (Forum Front) The person behind Twitter Front saw what we call in advertising, a "Gap in the Market"

Lol.

Honestly though, only a month ago I was 80% sure Twitter Front was Forum Front, after being a doubter for several months. Just before I completely got sucked in, I saw a few things that made me swing the other way. Maybe I am wrong maybe I am not. But after considering the tell tale signs, (that I saw anyway) my gut says it is not Forum Front. Yes the photos and handwriting may be compelling, however the tweets themselves indicate its not the same person.

I don't judge anyone or disrespect anyone that believes its the same as Forum Front. I even interacted with Twitter front once or twice. I believe each has their own opinion and I respect that. I just wanted to put it out there that I don't believe Twitter Front is forum Front, but I respect that people that subscribe to him or her.

Its jmo, but I think that TS, TS comments, Front did what they did on the forum and that they ran their course with those alias' and now those characters have expired. I don't believe they will be back.

If Front is Twitter front, then where is TS?

No, I think the lack of Front created a hole which someone else has jumped into.. And I agree that it is getting Front Cultish. In addition it is actually detracting away from actual hoax evidence. People are judging the hoax / hoaxers on Twitter Front and dismissing the notion of hoax because of the "Front Cult" (I have seen these tweets myself firsthand as I have many followers who aren't believers on My deactivated Twitter)

Again, I may be wrong. And that's ok. Its just what I think and I respect others that follow Twitter Front and think he's MJ. It's just not for me.

I also do tend to believe it is a woman because of the obsessive amount of time that Twitter Front spends online, unlike forum Front. Several tweets really appear to be written by a female. Obsessiveness is typical of female MJ fans.

But again, I am not going to go into all the tell tale signs, as I respect others and also am not into fighting / arguing. Not over Front anyways..

**EDITED**
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 06:57:55 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 01, 2013, 07:07:00 PM
Aussie don't worry I know you don't mean disrespectful to the ones that follow Twitter Front but I am sure that if Forum and twitter Front were 2 different persons Forum Front would have warned us that twitter Front is a Troll the same way twitter Front is always warning us that Facebook Front is not him.
I know you all mean well when you warn the ones on twitter but my gut feelings say that he is Michael, let me crash against the wall first (lol spanish expression) I am ready for everything: Front not being Michael and no Michael's Bam after Oct 28 cause anything can happens in hoaxland  everyday I am losing more and more faith so I only have Front left cause the hoax is fading out I am just grasping at straws, it's sad I know it.
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 07:15:46 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions