gwynned

Someone else sees a connection to Michael, Prince EA and Robbert Connors.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I think we can safely say this has nothing to do with MJ.  Using the 'last MJ phone call' thing was a clever ruse to get views/hits from MJ fans - and it worked! But I shan't be looking at any more of this stuff, not my thing at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Someone else sees a connection to Michael, Prince EA and Robbert Connors.

Please watch this Video and stop it at 1:08 when someone looking like Dracula goes to this Robert Connor..... :affraid:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another teaser from our Mr. Jackson.....I mean Connors! 

No to yep lol :icon_lol:,of course that wasn't really Michael Jackson on that tape   :icon_geek: . The REAL Michael Jackson died in 1986 and he was replaced by the illuminati Michael Jackson with white skin  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol:.
One day you shall all see the truth  ;) .

Gwynned, slowly but surely, our prophecy is being fulfilled  :icon_cool:, and piece by piece MJ is revealed, "behind all these masks"  ;)  :icon_e_wink: .
Hell, he uses exclamation points every time the word "you" is used,and at the end he even points at the viewers. The line when is say's " A break in the case, all this time you were right in my face" the way he looks at the camera is like he's looking at the viewers  :suspect:  :icon_eek:.It is US he speaks of,his AUDIENCE  :icon_cool: .
I really think that Miss cats away parody-movie was done with a goal and not just for fun  :icon_cool:.Somebody here on this forum said something about HOLLYWOOD and the illusion that can be created.During this hoax we had alot of popcorn "thrown" directly in our faces,don't you believe?  :icon_e_surprised: :LolLolLolLol: .In the movie ,Michael clearly says that The Ark has been taken over by SPECIES (Illuminaty lol ) and plans to "TAKE OVER" the mankind.When Michael is being asked what kind of SPECIES is he talking about,he shows POPCORN and COOL DRINKS cartoons  albino/ !!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXy6NuYvXfE[/youtube]

Every single character in this movie is a METAPHOR for something TAKING OVER OUR LIFES.......(1 clue:THE POPCORN and COOL DRINK CARTOON represents CINEMA or MAKE BELIEVE- Mj wants to destroy it) .That's it ,or should I say THIS IS IT  ;) !!!!!!!
PS : Since we speak about entities beyond this world/aliens/extraterrestrial matters,I found very ironic Lionel's Richie recent comment:

Someone asked me what was my New Year's resolution, and it's the same every year. I hope we find intelligent life...on Earth."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UWLfLH-pEVo[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

latest video.....

Kinda crazy, but listen to the end.  I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

It's been 16 years.  How the media said I died but I'm still breathing.....

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Between 5:36 and 5:40 you see a piuture of a demons face, camera goes down, hand removes the picture, you see the name M Michael jackson, camera goes up and you see Michaels picture with a blank, removed face. i believe in the second vid there was also some kind of demon face which also seemed michaels face. Now what does this all mean?? What a crazy stuff!!?
Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 11:46:19 AM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

~Souza~

I think someone smoked too much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

I think someone smoked too much.

That may be.  The question is WHO might that be?   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

weird vid!!  the demons in the vid & robt connors speaking of forces beyond this realm made me think of john todd.
john todd was an exec. in the industry.  he has since gone missing & presumed dead -

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - Demons Behind The Music Industry (Ex Illuminati explains)

i always did like this song & never knew why or what it meant ( although at the time i was heavily buzzed) -

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - The Eagles Hotel California [Remastered] 01 Hotel California

still liking it - GOOD TIMES  :multiplespotting: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

since john todd came to mind a did a little more checking.  apparently he was sentenced for the rape of a college student & 2 children  hmmmm ( set up ??)  he then was released & sent to a mental institution where he supposedly died from cancer.  according to what i found out there are a lot of inconsistencies with his death. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - John Todd was killed in 1979 don't trust Wikipedia 

CRAZY WORLD...smh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

since john todd came to mind a did a little more checking.  apparently he was sentenced for the rape of a college student & 2 children  hmmmm ( set up ??)  he then was released & sent to a mental institution where he supposedly died from cancer.  according to what i found out there are a lot of inconsistencies with his death. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - John Todd was killed in 1979 don't trust Wikipedia 

CRAZY WORLD...smh

You can find a lot about John Todd on Bonnie Cox' blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use the search box to the right of the blog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

CRAZY WORLD...smh

You can find a lot about John Todd on Bonnie Cox' blog You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Use the search box to the right of the blog. 

thanks for the info.  while skimming the articles i started to wonder, is this being done as  a round about way to get out info on the music industry?  instead of just coming out & saying it.  this way some people will check around to see what is going on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

@luvandmissyoumike.....' thanks for the info.  while skimming the articles i started to wonder, is this being done as  a round about way to get out info on the music industry?  instead of just coming out & saying it.  this way some people will check around to see what is going on?'

You make an excellent point.  People often react negatively if they are told something directly, especially if it contradicts their notion of reality.  however, if you allow some element of discovery into the equation, people are more able to embrace a new idea.  Besides, I can say little with confidence about Mr. Jackson except to expect the unexpected.  He did say he would out think them (and us, presumably.)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions