iLoveyoumore

Re: Important information for all members
September 05, 2013, 04:27:39 PM
I just hope people on this forum are not trying to hide things from others since on the Front forum there seemed to be quite crazy censorship, they deleted my post because I wasn't worshipping Front.. it wasn't hate post.

Would be nice to have one forum without manipulating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

iLoveyoumore

September 05, 2013, 04:30:35 PM
@MaryK loved that post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

~Souza~

September 05, 2013, 04:35:48 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I just hope people on this forum are not trying to hide things from others since on the Front forum there seemed to be quite crazy censorship, they deleted my post because I wasn't worshipping Front.. it wasn't hate post.

The post was deleted for personal reasons, not to hide anything. This forum is still full with old troll posts or hate lyrics to Souza. I don't care about that, they will fall one by one eventually.

The other forum is hypocrite as fuck, they say they do not allow disrespect and bashing of others, yet it is ok to do it to me. Yes Michael would love that. In the end they will all stab each other in the back there anyway when they realize they can't all marry MJ, hahahaha.

We are going to delete all the front shit out of the old back threads though, so we can start discussing those on the forum again without having to go through the Front cow crap. So if your post is deleted there it's for that reason.
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:11:44 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 05, 2013, 04:46:19 PM
@Mary, just a huge ((((hug)))) for you!  I don't hold the same views about everything you wrote and I haven't followed the same path as you, but I applaud such a calm, balanced and thoughtful post. I AM a native English speaker and I haven't been able to put my thoughts together in such a clear and understandable manner. xx

+ 1 :bearhug:

I think what is happening right now stems from feelings of sheer helplessness. Formerly, there were whispers and clues of insiders and family on a regular basis and we were hopeful and elated but lately, all we hear, read and see are nothing but negative messages and events. We are, despite everything, afraid of the other, fearful truth I guess. We feel powerless because what we wanted for Michael was a long, happy and healthy life, not a life full of anguish, pain, humiliation, lies, problems and grief that (supposedly) ended so tragically. We hold on to everything that smells, tastes and sounds like Michael, because we will not and can not let him go. Not this way... We want him to pull off the greatest show on earth. We want justice, we want happiness for him, we want him to enjoy his children and see them grow up and we feel scared that his 'death' maybe is true after all and we feel guilty that we have not been able to help and protect him. We didn't hear him when he was telling what was happening. We want to rewrite history so badly and give him what he was missing and what he deserved so much. I think that fear is what makes people fight, because we don't want to lose the few straws that have left, and we don't understand if others do let go of a straw.
It's sad that people might going to get hurt that's why we should stick together, not divided. We must protect each other and not jump too quickly, before we know something 100% sure. So......what about respectfully stating your opinion. So.....what about different opinions,without a fight. So....what about peace between all of us? I'm sure Michael will like that!
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 04:48:43 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

iLoveyoumore

September 05, 2013, 05:03:36 PM

The post was deleted for personal reasons, not to hide anything. This forum is still full with old troll posts or hate lyrics to Souza. I don't care about that, they will fall one by one eventually.

The other forum is hypocrite as fuck, they say they do not allow disrespect and bashing of others, yet it is ok to do it to me. Yes Michael would love that. In the end they will all stab each other in the back there anyway when they realize they can't all marry MJ, hahahaha.

We are going to delete all the front shit out of the old back threads though, so we can start discussing those on the forum again without having to go through the Front cow crap. So if your post is deleted there it's for that reason.

Thank you for explaining.
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:10:57 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

September 05, 2013, 05:13:22 PM
Love your post @Do! I still believe 100% Michael is alive.

lately, all we hear, read and see are nothing but negative messages and events.
I think it's because we're getting closer to the end, whatever it is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

September 05, 2013, 05:32:56 PM
Souza, if you're deleting Front (and other unwanted) stuff from various threads, would it be possible to mark the posts as deleted, rather than wiping them clean away. I've found you get odd posts that don't make sense in a thread that has had posts deleted. Actually having the word 'deleted' would help (me, at least!) No worries if you can't or don't want to - just a thought.

Also, you've mentioned several times about stuff that needs investigating that you think people haven't been interested in of late. Is there anything specific you have in mind?  I'm not sure how many of us still have the stomach or inclination for this, but I just wondered if it might help us move on in a positive way, if we had something other than 'characters' to get our teeth into. Bec has suggested going back to basics - again, I don't know how much enthusiasm can be mustered up for that.  It does seem like we've gone way off course over the years and it might be useful to go back over stuff without the 'fluff'. IDK. I feel weary.
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 05:51:05 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 05, 2013, 05:44:56 PM
Love your post @Do! I still believe 100% Michael is alive.

lately, all we hear, read and see are nothing but negative messages and events.
I think it's because we're getting closer to the end, whatever it is.

Thank you!
I have never been 100% sure, so that's why I'm very careful and oh, how I wish for Michael all the best and a good and happy life (like we all do!) I feel so lost every now and then...but......I still don't give up hope!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

bec

September 05, 2013, 09:36:13 PM
@Mary, just a huge ((((hug)))) for you!  I don't hold the same views about everything you wrote and I haven't followed the same path as you, but I applaud such a calm, balanced and thoughtful post. I AM a native English speaker and I haven't been able to put my thoughts together in such a clear and understandable manner. xx

+ 1 :bearhug:

I think what is happening right now stems from feelings of sheer helplessness. Formerly, there were whispers and clues of insiders and family on a regular basis and we were hopeful and elated but lately, all we hear, read and see are nothing but negative messages and events. We are, despite everything, afraid of the other, fearful truth I guess. We feel powerless because what we wanted for Michael was a long, happy and healthy life, not a life full of anguish, pain, humiliation, lies, problems and grief that (supposedly) ended so tragically. We hold on to everything that smells, tastes and sounds like Michael, because we will not and can not let him go. Not this way... We want him to pull off the greatest show on earth. We want justice, we want happiness for him, we want him to enjoy his children and see them grow up and we feel scared that his 'death' maybe is true after all and we feel guilty that we have not been able to help and protect him. We didn't hear him when he was telling what was happening. We want to rewrite history so badly and give him what he was missing and what he deserved so much. I think that fear is what makes people fight, because we don't want to lose the few straws that have left, and we don't understand if others do let go of a straw.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm terrified we may have to face the "fact" that MJ actually died like that--that this circus is for real. And that for four +years of genuine soul searching and reflection on whether or not we really and truly had something here, I couldn't wrap my mind around that. There is honestly no place in my heart that accepts the "official" story as factual, and I have dug deep. I've more then once searched for a way to move on, and to settle up with the hoax being a product of our collective imaginations, and I kept coming back to hoax. Yeah but the ambulance backed out. Yeah but the pic. Yeah but the fake crying by Paris. Yeah but the 46493276974 times that Jackson family members talked about Paris's amazing ability to fake cry (roll the clip!). Yeah but alleged victim. Yeah but Murray has a cell phone in jail. Yeah but this that n something else, my god, how can this not be a hoax?? There's a thousand little reasons...

and NONE of them have to do with any internet personality.

But for some reason we are all at the end of our rope. I know I'm about to throw in the towel on this whole thing, I get the feel from posts that others are too. Our time killers all went *poof*. TS/_comments 'abandoned' us, back hasn't been heard from since June 2010 (not that we ever 'knew' him), and Front committed insider suicide. Legit or not, they filled the gaps and killed the time while we wait to see if we are right or not. Time doubts. TS probably made the best, most prophetic prediction of them all with that post. Time is a real killer on moral with this thing.
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 09:38:15 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 05, 2013, 10:40:56 PM
I have been reading this Forum since 2010 and at one point I felt like I needed to join so that I could convey somethings that were on my heart about Michael and him having to chose to leave the public eye.  There were certain ones on here that were so very rude and belligerent to me because I was not of the belief that Michael would return, and I also felt like some were in very deep with impostors and I would try to give reason that I felt people were being targets of maliciousness, but I was only met with contempt, and in trying to defend myself, I was banded.  So my thought was…”Well if I sit back long enough and watch, I will see it fall completely apart”  and that is just what has happened.  The love that use to be in this place was lost somewhere along the way, while people were so adamantly in search of Michael and contending for his return date. 

Now that there are impostors coming out of the wood work and people are exposing them, and the exposers are being made to be impostors, this whole thing is blowing up.  Meanwhile I’m certain that Michael where ever he is…and I don’t think it is here reading this forum... but I’m certain daily, he is on his knees praying for the world that is crumbling around us.

What are these trolls doing?  They are put to work to distract Michael’s vast array of fan’s  They are creating an Image for people to worship, meanwhile the Nations of this planet are crumbling and Michael’s “BeLIEvers” are not preparing themselves for what is about to happen.  I seriously doubt that Michael would hide behind any social network and try to distract people and keep them guessing as to who he is, where he’s at and if or when he will come back.

Michael Jackson is alive, but rest assure he is not coming back to entertain anyone.  We don’t need to be entertained we need to wake up before it is to late and we find out that we are going to have to sell our souls to Satan, in order to eat.  I’m sure the Mods on this board will ban me again, for speaking truth, because it doesn’t agree with the agenda here or it’s not the popular opinion, but I came here to say this because I love each and every one of you and it grieves me to see good people being used and led astray in Michael’s name.

So before I’m kicked off here, I just want to ask each and everyone of you to Pray…Pray for Michael, pray for his fans, and pray for your Countries and Leaders because some dark things are about to befall us regardless of what anyone believes.  And I know that Michael prays for each of you.  We have to “Make that Change” but we are not going to do it looking for Michael.  God Bless and keep each on of you safe.  I Love YOU.
Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:43:27 PM by RedRope
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 05, 2013, 11:01:23 PM
Souza, if you're deleting Front (and other unwanted) stuff from various threads, would it be possible to mark the posts as deleted, rather than wiping them clean away. I've found you get odd posts that don't make sense in a thread that has had posts deleted. Actually having the word 'deleted' would help (me, at least!) No worries if you can't or don't want to - just a thought.

In the past when I have 'cleaned' a thread, I have edited the posts to remove content rather then the post itself, for that exact reason. That's what I would be inclined to do again, unless it's one of those {quote}+1 type posts, in which case I have removed the whole post. But basically, yes, we take into account the flow of the conversation when cleaning threads.

I haven't even cracked the project yet so I'm not sure what we're getting into but chances are it will be possible to just remove any F references from individual posts rather then entire posts.

(edited because the format went screwy)
Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:51:45 AM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

September 06, 2013, 02:17:33 AM
^^^ Thanks for that bec.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 06, 2013, 02:59:19 AM

The other forum is hypocrite as fuck, they say they do not allow disrespect and bashing of others, yet it is ok to do it to me.

With all due respect Souza, this thread has been mainly about bashing Front, whoever he is, and now members are starting to bash each other here. I get that you want to expose trolls and warn us of the dangers of them and show how they have been manipulating those who followed them, I do not consider that 'bashing' when it's done in a general sense and I thank you for that, but it's become too much about one troll. We've all learned a lesson here (or should have by now) and I personally believe this thread should be locked again. We are still running circles around a troll when we should be getting back to research. I know I am free to read elsewhere on the forum but I think as a whole this thread is drawing attention away from the hoax itself. If you disagree, I will accept that you have a good reason and respect your decision. Just thought I'd put my honest opinion out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Le roi est mort, VIVE LE ROI !

~Souza~

September 06, 2013, 03:14:14 AM

Also, you've mentioned several times about stuff that needs investigating that you think people haven't been interested in of late. Is there anything specific you have in mind?  I'm not sure how many of us still have the stomach or inclination for this, but I just wondered if it might help us move on in a positive way, if we had something other than 'characters' to get our teeth into. Bec has suggested going back to basics - again, I don't know how much enthusiasm can be mustered up for that.  It does seem like we've gone way off course over the years and it might be useful to go back over stuff without the 'fluff'. IDK. I feel weary.

I will simply say "DELETED" where I delete, sure no problem.

With topics unexplored I mean actual stuff from Michael himself, or from the official media after his 'death'. There is still so much we haven't found simply because we thought there was nothing or because it was too much effort to go through it. His music, videos, evreything. For 2 years the hoax community focused on Pablo videos, Front poems and anything else OTHER people said. I think we should go back 4 years, pretend we don't know shit and start looking at Michael Jackson again. I bet there is tons still unnoticed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 06, 2013, 03:41:38 AM

The other forum is hypocrite as fuck, they say they do not allow disrespect and bashing of others, yet it is ok to do it to me.

With all due respect Souza, this thread has been mainly about bashing Front, whoever he is, and now members are starting to bash each other here. I get that you want to expose trolls and warn us of the dangers of them and show how they have been manipulating those who followed them, I do not consider that 'bashing' when it's done in a general sense and I thank you for that, but it's become too much about one troll. We've all learned a lesson here (or should have by now) and I personally believe this thread should be locked again. We are still running circles around a troll when we should be getting back to research. I know I am free to read elsewhere on the forum but I think as a whole this thread is drawing attention away from the hoax itself. If you disagree, I will accept that you have a good reason and respect your decision. Just thought I'd put my honest opinion out there.

I already locked it but people want to talk about it, so I re-opened it. I would like to see none of this Front stuff on here anymore, but on the other hand I think it's important people know he is a troll and see what he is doing. I already told the members NOT to attack each other here and I believe that will stop by now, since everyone has had the time to chill out. So for now I will leave this open. I do agree that we run in circles, but we have been for years, a couple days extra won't make a difference.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions