Re: Important information for all members
September 02, 2013, 01:35:33 PM
I just recently followed this Front on twitter.  I also follow King Tut and a few others.  It doesn't mean that I think they are MJ.  I just don't want to miss anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 02, 2013, 01:42:42 PM
The thought of a comeback occurred to me on June 26th, 2009 before I even knew what a hoax site was, and was confirmed as plausible by July of 2009, prior to even S.T.U.D.Y. signing up on .com and continues to remain plausible today--standing completely independent of anything TS/TS_comments/or S.T.U.D.Y. ever posted. Those postings supported, rather then introduced, the comeback theory. Bamsday is likely because we are dealing with Mr. Michael Jackson first n foremost, n that's just how he rolls. Not because of internet personalities. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How do you know she knows Fronts real identity? ...

Presumably because he posted this information publicly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 02, 2013, 01:48:40 PM
With the greatest respect for all persons concerned here -- would you have facts and proof that this Paul person is indeed "Front" (twitter or otherwise)? Have you been able to link IP addresses or some other proof? If not, it would seem that we are on yet another wild goose chase. Thx.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 01:50:29 PM
so basically Mo and Paul Bergman are cheating on fans by pretending to be Front. But why would they ever want to do that? What do they gain by cheating?

They did it before. Who knows why trolls troll. I know Mo always wanted more followers on Twitter than me, maybe that is why? I am just guessing, some people are just like that. Plus they HATE me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 01:51:55 PM
I wonder if i should wear my "I told you so" T-shirt... because i already explained about how this "troll" come and goes and does the EXACT SAME scenario all the time. BUT i'm not gonna do that.
I think i'm just gonna sit and try to think about why this people are not able to have a life of their own, trying to use their energy in doing GOOD things...

I'm just sad to realise i was right about the fact that this community is rotten and it's not possible to have a real talk with a real someone, without people trying to find MJ, or trying to be MJ. It's like the whole thing is not able to live if it's not for MJ... I guess the case is hopeless...

This is why i spend fewer time on here. The more i stay on MJ's community, the more far i feel from MJ's aura. It's surprising but it is the feeling i have.
We only have hate and greedyness and attention seeking, and "i love MJ more than you"...

I wish people were different...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 01:53:41 PM
With the greatest respect for all persons concerned here -- would you have facts and proof that this Paul person is indeed "Front" (twitter or otherwise)? Have you been able to link IP addresses or some other proof? If not, it would seem that we are on yet another wild goose chase. Thx.

Trolls don't have IP addresses. Front has posted from the US and from The Netherlands, but also Denmark and whatever else. Ask anyone who was around 4-5 years ago and they will tell you Mo was the proxy-queen.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 02, 2013, 01:57:56 PM
I wonder if i should wear my "I told you so" T-shirt... because i already explained about how this "troll" come and goes and does the EXACT SAME scenario all the time. BUT i'm not gonna do that.

You don't have to refrain, you can say it. It's alright.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

September 02, 2013, 01:59:15 PM
Thank you. It sounds like you had a falling out with with Mo so I will not press any further.

"Mrs. SEFH" did you marry?  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 02:01:49 PM
Thank you. It sounds like you had a falling out with with Mo so I will not press any further.

"Mrs. SEFH" did you marry?  :th_bravo:

We had a fall out YEARS ago, was already buried to me until I read this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

September 02, 2013, 02:10:42 PM
Keyboardwiz does have a long history of pretending to be MJ online and trolling this board. As well as trying to make some personal connection with me. How could they get so lucky as to have guessed the missing n beforehand and be linked to both Facebook and the prosecution at Murray's trial though?

The idea of people having lusted over that guy's collarbones makes me die laughing.

If true, cest la vie.

Dumb luck. You would be blown away if i would give you a list of the creepy coincidences I have see the past 4+ years, and they were REALLY coincidences even though I was absolutely sure they couldn't be. I have not seen anything so far that really made me convinced Front was MJ, and now with this bitching shit on Twitter this is making the most sense.

I don't remember when TS and TS_comments started posting, but for me he/she falls into the same category....just dumb luck and REALLY coincidences......the three or four 'bam' dates, the endless talk about a leafpattern in the ambulance, the unfinished levels....'front' stepped in where TS_comments left......it didn't sit right and sealed the deal for me.
Don't get me wrong, I never ever mean to judge people who put their hope on these posters, but like I said I few weeks ago....I feel we are being duped by I don't know who, is now beginning to materialize. And I'm afraid this is only the start....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

MJonmind

September 02, 2013, 02:19:16 PM
Are you saying Paul B is Back, Sott, TS going  way back to 2002?  If so, MJ is dead, because it connects to MJ facebook, Paris, MJ siblings, etc. Then the Jacksons and MJ Estate are playing the game with Mo and KBW, to fool hoaxer fans. Everything is interconnected, so when 1 card falls, the whole house falls down. So again if true, then MJ is truly dead and his family along with TMZ wishes to perpectuate this 'lie'. Its all connected tightly and interrelates. You cant pull out one without affecting ALL the other hoax aspects.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 02:21:21 PM
Are you saying Paul B is Back, Sott, TS going  way back to 2002?  If so, MJ is dead, because it connects to MJ facebook, Paris, MJ siblings, etc. Then the Jacksons and MJ Estate are playing the game with Mo and KBW, to fool hoaxer fans. Everything is interconnected, so when 1 card falls, the whole house falls down. So again if true, then MJ is truly dead and his family along with TMZ wishes to perpectuate this 'lie'. Its all connected tightly and interrelates. You cant pull out one without affecting ALL the other hoax aspects.

No, just Front. Not any of the others, just Front.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 02, 2013, 02:48:21 PM
Why would it be so surprising that some troll would be posing as MJ before 2009 ?
It's not because it was written before 2009 that it is MJ's words...i guess anyone back then could be a good troll too... all investigation about MJ should keep that in mind. Although i agree, everything AFTER 2009 obviously tends to turn trollish in the end :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 02, 2013, 03:17:34 PM
And what about the connection with Paris Jackson, is she another Troll? I tell you one thing if this is true Mo and the ugly dude are genius.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

September 02, 2013, 03:22:19 PM
And what about the connection with Paris Jackson, is she another Troll? I tell you one thing if this is true Mo and the ugly dude are genius.

Not genius, evil with a 500 page log of private chats with someone who DOES know his shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions