Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead

• 178 Replies

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls

Re: Sony is Behind the Hoax and MJ is Dead

• on: September 20, 2013, 02:19:57 PM

But if we assume that MJ is dead, does a staged funeral matter? If MJ were really dead, maybe enough money could have bought one afternoon's privacy, and they shot this video in addition to the actual funeral as a diversion.

But I know that's a weak theory... just thinking of some possibilities.

Yup - a weak theory indeed LOL!!  If MJ had died, I have no doubt the Jackson's could've had a private funeral if that's what they'd wanted (and it would've been a darn sight sooner than 2 months + IMO)- no need for the drama of a 'diversion' video - all that was needed was a post event announcement that he'd been buried in a private funeral.

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

• on: September 20, 2013, 10:27:57 PM
Yup or maybe had a funeral inside.

I never really believed the green screen theory. Considering camera angles n perspective, nothing is really very damning "evidence" of a stage set funeral, in my opinion. I could be wrong but I've watched it a thousand times and it still doesn't get me excited. Van video gets my heart rate up a lot more and I know logically that's no proof of anything.

But just the fact that the funeral was outside... (and after 77 days, with Liberian Girl pics everywhere, and dancers flashing hang 10 and etc etc weirdness) I mean, that's just asking for attention. Not to mention having TMZ there with a live feed. Green screen or no green screen, that burial was the reason the hoax lived on past September 2009. If it had been normal I think most of us would have moved on and our lives might be very different these 4 years later.

But anyway. I think these 8 pages later we have established that MJ=Sony=MJ so the only part of the original topic theory that is inaccurate is the MJ being dead part. Anyone disagree?
Are you entertained?

Offline Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
    • Show only replies by Thriller4ever
    • blog

• on: September 21, 2013, 12:09:03 AM
I agree bec, the more we look into this Sony thing, the more I realize MJ got to be working in Collab with them.
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Offline a18wheelslady

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by a18wheelslady

• on: May 01, 2014, 11:08:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHZ3Lc_L-as

Can this be one of the proofs that MJ staged the death hoax?

Thanks for posting the video. I'm sorry but this dude was rambling and incoherent throughout to the point of distraction. My advice to those who have yet to watch it: fast forward through the first two-thirds. His first couple of points are shoddy, you could explain them away with camera angles and topography, but DAT BUILDING. In his own words, That's some scary shit.

But if we assume that MJ is dead, does a staged funeral matter? If MJ were really dead, maybe enough money could have bought one afternoon's privacy, and they shot this video in addition to the actual funeral as a diversion.

But I know that's a weak theory... just thinking of some possibilities.

i have pictures that i posted at some time on here that prove this is correct.  i think i still have them on my hard drive some place. he is right about the placement of the fork in the road its way down past where they were at.