gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The video seems fake to me (overacted in my opinion, especially MJ's supposed audio) but the topic in itself is interesting as I do believe that MJ had real problems with those people and that this was one of the reasons for a death hoax (just the thing that he was supposed to be in one of the Twin Towers on 9/11 makes you go hmmm...). However the video in itself is hoaxy - it is hoaxed/fake or directly hoax releated...
I know it's completely crazy but the guy seems somehow similar to Conrad Murray (or the person who "plays" CM as we were speculating about the mask) - he has the same weird body language, the same speech tone, and the "God bless you all" repeated at the end really made me tthink of CM's video from 2009... I know it's far-fetched but so is almost everything in this hoax :P
PS. This video reminds me of an other one that was released some weeks ago - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree and noted earlier the similarity in body language to Conrad/Michael as well as that monotone delivery.  The wavy cartoon look of the film only adds to my suspicions.  And something about his hands seems odd.  If you notice the video is of very poor quality and the features on his face are indistinct, consistent with CGI effects.  But we've all by now realized that Michael often delivers the truth in a package tied with a ribbon of absurd lies, so I'm not dissuaded by the appearance of things. 

The story rings true to me and is totally consistent with everything Michael has said over time.  What really jumped out at me is him saying he has EVIDENCE of involvement of beings from other realms.  Since he claims that attempts were made to decimate Black culture solely through MUSIC (note how he emphasized this), mention of 'other realms' made me think of Lucifer, the Light Bearer, and these lyrics from Jay-Z's song Lucifer:

Lucifer, son of the morning! I'm gonna chase you out of Earth
(I'm from the murder capital, where we murder for capital)

Hmmmm.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Hey Susie, I was just going to post the same! Yes, yes, the video reminds me of 2009 Conrad Murray, I noticed that too!

ANd if you listen what the guy is saying and you leave out his specific job-info, it could be Michael talking! (Just like in that Murray video). Pay special attention when he is saying at 0:14 seconds: ..'I may actually get a night sleep'....and the gesture he makes after that!

This is a brief recap, you have to watch the video again

Robert Connors says he became Director of Communications for Operation Sedgwick (which was formed in 1989 by Ronald Regan) in March 1994. He wants us make aware of what is going on. Connors says this project was the second stage of MK Ultra (mind control). He says it’s sole purpose is to control the African American population through music. Connors says “I’m showing my face and I will reveal my name for my own protection. If something were to happen to me, you know it was not an accident.”

Robert Connors says he served with the Department of Defense for over 20 years. He says it was his duty as an ex operative to protect the constitution against foreign and domestic threats. He says he joined the department to create a safer world for his children and grandchildren, but in the last decade of his career he “has seen one of the biggest threats to the nation.”

He says he has a series of videos and audio recordings proving the existence of the project. He says his division was ordered to destroy the evidence, but his conscience would not allow him to do so.

Connor says the videos and audio recordings give details on Tupac Shakur’s death and other secrets that the public has been lied to about including “entities beyond the federal government and this world.”

Connors asks fellow workers in his department to join him in exposing the lies. He says he is giving the Department of Defense until September 23, 2013 to expose this information. He says if they do not, he will release the videos and audios to the public via YouTube.

Now remember what Jermaine wrote in his book?
(page 211, hardcover):

..........."Michael was a prolific note-taker and note-sender, and he went through casette after casette on that tape-recorder of his. I suspect there are numerous attorneys, producers, record-label executives and managers who were close to Michael WITHOUT REALISING that the record button was pressed to capture a moment OR PROTECT HIS INTERESTS. Over the years, as his fame and succes grew, the motivation to record conversations had less to do with capturing advice than what people said about others or harsh words said to him."....

............"I think many underestimated Michael"......

............"he was also one of the savviest, with an intellect and a creativity that made him one of the smartest thinkers-outside-the-box at any table".........

I can't wait 'till monday!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

bec

It's obviously bullshit. Anyone with something to say and who is worried about being censored and removed doesn't start with a teaser trailer with the rest of the info "coming soon!" What, so that TPTB have ample opportunity to remove the tape and him? Dumb. Can't believe anyone is falling for this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Jos

Anyone of you read this thread allready? > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

curls

.... Anyone with something to say and who is worried about being censored and removed doesn't start with a teaser trailer with the rest of the info "coming soon!" What, so that TPTB have ample opportunity to remove the tape and him? ....

I just logged on to say the same! You beat me to it bec! Stupid guy - can't have been paying attention in the first lesson of 'whistleblower' school!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Anyone of you read this thread allready? > You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just had a look at it Jos, thanks. This is the one WhoIsIt referred to:

This all has a ring of that event that never happened at Hollywood hills a couple of years back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

No, but someone started a thread on it on the David Icke forum, though it didn't get a lot of traction.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The link they provided was a re-upload from Disclosure TV and it's been viewed by over 42,000.   Curious as to why they would re-upload this video as their focus is on extraterrestrial matters. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

From facebook of Dieter Wiesner (sorry, don't know how to make and post screenshots):

Dieter Wiesner
7 uur geleden
'Because of the thousands of mails i got, this will be my statement:

Due to the current legal problems I already have with the Michael Jackson Estate in regards to a few Authentic voice messages of Michael I used in my book, my legal counsel has advised me to reserve my comments until the aforementioned is settled.'

If it isn't him, then he simply could have denied it. Is he playing along or what?
Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 01:38:14 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Jos

No, but someone started a thread on it on the David Icke forum, though it didn't get a lot of traction.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The link they provided was a re-upload from Disclosure TV and it's been viewed by over 42,000.   Curious as to why they would re-upload this video as their focus is on extraterrestrial matters.

Project Blue-beam (or something like that) perhaps?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

when i first saw the vid it reminded me of mayor in the ghost short movie.  i tried to look at his finger nails but couldn't get a long enough look.  to me, it seemed deliberate.  his eyes are shadowed/darkened making it difficult to get a good look at them.  most say they can tell mj by his eyes & nail bed, & he knows this. the vid is wavy & pixelated.  i read that the poster joined the hoax forum to post this vid .  robt. connors has only this vid posted on his you tube page.  it doesn't say when he joined & it usually does.  his vid has over 83,000 hits in 2 dys,   things that make u go hmmmm.

i posted vids earlier that were related to the topics connor spoke of - manipulation of blacks in music (& other areas),  mk ultra victims testimonies, & forces beyond this realm.  but for some reason it didn't post.  my intentions were to give u something to research while waiting for sept 23.  each topic he spoke on definitely has some validity to it.  should anyone be interested i will look them back up and post again, if not no need in wasting my time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

xxmjxx

someone mentioned his hands seems off,that was the first thing i thought when i first watched this,another thing i noticed,might be nothing,but from 30 onwards,as you look at him,there seems to be a white patch on his neck,and his eyes,again someone mentioned,dark circles........ :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come On,Seriously!!! It Sounds NOTHING Like Michael, So FAKE!!  :thjajaja121:

Seriously or humorously ??  ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Why is Mike so out of breath though? It sounds like they caught him in the middle of a jog  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Odd that the guy's name is Robert Conners (kind of a blend of ROBERT earl carter and CONRAD murray)!  :thjajaja121:  And is it me, or does the guy in the video look a lot like Michael with his tongue out as he's getting his Mayor's makeup on from Ghosts?  He says he can finally sleep at night?  Why not try some propofol!!!   :thjajaja121:  His hand and head gestures read Michael to me as well.

Notice the voice is identified as from michael JOSEPH jackson.   

And, frankly, it just seems like something Michael would do....just for the FUN of it.  I really liked the part when he spoke of forces beyond this realm.   :omg:

Gwynned ,I've seen this guy before, but I do not remember where  :icon_e_confused: .We have the Joseph thing again,  :icon_e_wink:  :LolLolLolLol:.Well in a way he is right ,because for the world, Joseph is the one who died ,not Joe lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: .
 Michael likes to tease us ;) ,so yeah, my ears picked up even more when he mentioned the influence of entities beyond this world  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol:...
However, I do have real doubts about this guy, for example he describes MJ as ''speaking of a government conspiracy to murder him''. And yet in the supposed recording MJ says ''it's not the government''...  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I think this is a hoax but i guess time will tell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From facebook of Dieter Wiesner (sorry, don't know how to make and post screenshots):

Dieter Wiesner
7 uur geleden
'Because of the thousands of mails i got, this will be my statement:

Due to the current legal problems I already have with the Michael Jackson Estate in regards to a few Authentic voice messages of Michael I used in my book, my legal counsel has advised me to reserve my comments until the aforementioned is settled.'

If it isn't him, then he simply could have denied it. Is he playing along or what?

Mmmm ......I think :icon_rolleyes: yes  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!
And you forgot the most important line from his message  ;):

"The best is yet to come !"
Dieter Wiesner
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I rearly don't understand much this guy said and i am so  :Pulling_hair: that i don't be better in english....

I only watch and what i saw is that the head and the arms dosen't figure.

The haed Looks a Little bit like the Mayor in Ghosts without hair.

Look at the fingers ! The little finger from his left Hand seems to have Arthritis.
The arms looking slimmer as you think they look when you watch the head.

Can this be Michael ? The voice can be changed and no one would talk against the government or illuminati without disguise if he want to live save.

It's only a Intuition that i have when i watch this Video....i took more attension to the Body language because i can't follow what was spoken....
He holds his left Hand with his right Hand...same Michael.
He incline his head to the left, like Michael and Dave Dave at LK.

All Little things and maybee i see ghosts after this Long time.

Love to the MJ Family  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions