AliveHeHidesTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Singer, Loyal For Criss, BeLIEver, Soldier of LOVE
Could This Be MJ?
September 18, 2013, 11:36:03 AM
Hey everybody!

I'm not sure if this has been posted - I did a search and it looks like it hasn't, but if in the event that it has, then I apologize and this may be locked.

I heard a story on the news that a clown has been wandering the streets of London, England. Nobody knows who he is, and he claims that he is not there to cause any harm to anyone, he just wants to be spotted. He has a Facebook, and claims that he has a BIG surprise for everyone this week and that he must 'lay low'.

Obviously, this being MJ is definitely far out and probably unlikely. But, who knows! I personally do not have enough evidence to prove it is, so for now I must say I don't believe it's Michael. However, this story is incredibly mysterious, and I definitely would not put it past Michael to pull something like this! ;)

Check out the clown's Facebook here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 11:44:43 AM by AliveHeHides
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: Could This Be MJ?
September 18, 2013, 12:03:12 PM
That's a Tim Curry wannabe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

September 18, 2013, 01:39:08 PM
Here's one of his Facebook entries:

Who Spotted me on St Michaels Road earlier
   :michael_jackson-1135:

On a personal note, I have been wanted to watch the Seinfeld episode with the Pagliacci/CLOWN reference and did so last night.  It contains one of my favorite scenes of Kramer being confronted by his fear of clowns and does a great whimper in recognition.  This morning I logged on to the David Icke forum and couldn't help but notice a new thread entitled 'Are you afraid of clowns?'   :WTF:  And now this. 

Recently there was a much publicized incident of a rodeo clown being expelled for wearing an Obama mask.  Lots of clowning around, I would say.  Yet clowning has a serious side as well.  Just a quick look on the internet and I found this:

Stage magicians, illusionists, and sleight of hand adepts are similar to sacred clowns and fools in several ways. Although we may picture clowns as circus fun-givers and delightful buffoons, clowns have had an important role in European culture at least since the ancient Greeks. They had dramatic roles in Greek theater, which continued into the Medieval period in mystery plays and traveling minstrels. They frequented Shakespearean drama and became a fixture in theater, including the Punch and Judy puppet shows. The Harlequin came from Italy, and France supplied the white-faced Pierrot. In the Middle Ages court jesters and fools, who offered sage advice that others were too frightened to propose, were earning their keep, though most of the time they provided amusement and entertainment.

In some societies, like the Native American, clowns perform in religious ceremonies and in doing so act as a sacred character. Further, they are more of the mythic trickster and behave in a fashion contrary to conventional norms. Medicine men and women often are viewed in this way, like shamans who become one with their spirit helper.

A few examples from Native American culture can clarify the idea.

The Hopi, a pueblo people living in northern Arizona, have several different sacred clowns. To outsiders the Koshari and the Koyemsi or Mudhead are the most well-known, and they have their counterparts in other pueblos.

Koshari will behave backwards: saying the opposite of what they mean, yes for no and no for yes; climbing down ladders head first; confusing parts of a ceremony or curing rite, often burlesquing or parodying it. Their comments on current events, both in the Hope village or in the world at large, are usually critical and ironic, poking fun at the target, confirming that the Emperor is naked.

If Koshari are more the fools and buffoons, Koyemsi are more involved in linking the sacred and profane and so possess more power and are far more dangerous than Koshari. Actually, the Hopi do not consider Koyemsi to be clowns. Healer and sage—Koyemsi carry messages from the Ancients Ones to the people. Magician and fool—they play games with the onlookers, impressing all with their sacred power. (Interested readers can consult Barton Wright’s Clowns of the Hopi for more information.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jos

September 18, 2013, 01:56:24 PM
aha that's "It" :)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
I loved that movie, but since then, I am a bit scared for clowns lol.

Oh and thanks Gwynned!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

AliveHeHidesTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Singer, Loyal For Criss, BeLIEver, Soldier of LOVE
September 18, 2013, 03:32:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
aha that's "It" :)   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
I loved that movie, but since then, I am a bit scared for clowns lol.

Oh and thanks Gwynned!

One of my favourite movies as well! Yes, this clown guy is definitely posing as Pennywise The Clown from "It". However, if this ISN'T Michael, then I wonder what his surprise is? What can he possible have in store for not only the people of London but for the world?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions