• Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
 :thjajaja121:

Michael Jackson
Takes Huge Fall On His Ass
During Last Photoshoot

9/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

Michael Jackson wasn't always smooth on his feet -- the King of Pop took a nasty trip and fall while posing for his final magazine spread ... and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident.

Little background: MJ was doing a photoshoot in 2007 that was eventually published in L'Uomo Vogue and Ebony Magazine (below) later that year -- legendary photog Bruce Weber took the pics, and blah, blah, blah ... Michael tripped over a set piece, and took a dive during the session!

Not much more to it, but it is awesome to watch a roomful of people scramble when MJ falls.

Michael was fine ... he jumped up, gave a thumbs up, and laughed at his clumsiness while finishing the shoot -- his last before dying 2 years later.

So, moonwalk -- no problem. Standing upright -- ehhhh ...

Offline Jos

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by Jos
 :LolLolLolLol: Last line is funny: "So, Moonwalk -- no problem. Standing upright -- ehhhhh...."  :thjajaja121:

BTW: His walking does look similar to the walking style of 1 of the guys from DaftPunk @ the MTV awards. You know, with his feet wide open.
don't know how to explain. :)
We can change the world, He can't do it by himself.

Offline Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
    • Show only replies by Thriller4ever
    • blog

So cute! it's awesome how he becomes all professional again right after the fall. I'd be in my shame cube if that happened to me.
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Offline Do

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Do
....."and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident".....

I saw nothing funny or hysterical, must be my sence of humor....

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
    • Show only replies by Snoopy71
....."and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident".....

I saw nothing funny or hysterical, must be my sence of humor....

+1  :icon_e_confused:

The only irony I find is that applehead just got through posting about these "leaked" photo sessions.

I guess TMZ is back following the forum....again :suspect:

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Oh come on! It IS hilarious. I laughed hard when my mom fell off the stairs on her butt after I knew she was ok, why would it not be funny if Michael Jackson falls on his ass. I bet he will do the same if he sees anyone fall (without injury).

Offline iLoveyoumore

• Hoaxer
  • 👍
    • Show only replies by iLoveyoumore
:thjajaja121: Poor Michael! That was hilarious!
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot
Unfortunately, I can't see the video - my husband fell flat on his face recently - I wasn't with him but it was quite scary as he has a hip replacement.   Depending on the situation, it can be funny though.

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline RK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by RK
Those shoes look a few sizes too big for him. Tripping over his own  feet.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls
 Didn't need to actually see him fall at all; what was funny was the colossal clatter of whatever it was he fell into behind the screen thingie!

Offline whatyourheartsays

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by whatyourheartsays
What i find funny is that he litteraly "disappear" behind the scene and even the background comes with it in a big noise like " :WTF: i think we lost MJ"

and then you see his hand waving through the hole like "i'm fine !"  :icon_lol:

Would it be far fetch to think of a metaphore ?
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

Offline katooooooo

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by katooooooo
LOLL i'm happy to see that I'm not the only one with bad luck on my feet lolll Poor Michael lolllllll

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609

Michael Jackson
Takes Huge Fall On His Ass
During Last Photoshoot

9/20/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!!!

<iframe id=\"kaltura_player_1379671585\" height=\"360\" width=\"640\" style=\"border: 0px solid #ffffff;\" src=\"http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_mrftjuai/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/60832?&\">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>

Michael Jackson wasn't always smooth on his feet -- the King of Pop took a nasty trip and fall while posing for his final magazine spread ... and TMZ has hysterical video of the accident.

Little background: MJ was doing a photoshoot in 2007 that was eventually published in L'Uomo Vogue and Ebony Magazine (below) later that year -- legendary photog Bruce Weber took the pics, and blah, blah, blah ... Michael tripped over a set piece, and took a dive during the session!

Not much more to it, but it is awesome to watch a roomful of people scramble when MJ falls.

Michael was fine ... he jumped up, gave a thumbs up, and laughed at his clumsiness while finishing the shoot -- his last before dying 2 years later.

So, moonwalk -- no problem. Standing upright -- ehhhh ...

Blah,blah ,blah......Why,why you wanna trip on me  ;D :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:!!!!!!

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ

but it is awesome to watch a roomful of people scramble when MJ falls.

What's really awesome is Michael's reaction: jumps up back on his feet, gives a sign that he's okay, is joking a bit, and continues his session seriously. Gotta love his sense of humor. :icon_e_biggrin:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:29:52 PM by everlastinglove_MJ »
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: Right !!!!
I had tears in my eyes for too many laughs when I heard the noise of the fall.. :icon_lol:... Michael you are wonderful !!!   :bearhug:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
    • Show only replies by Snoopy71
get up  very quick for someone with back problems

Embarrassment is the ultimate pain killer....but you do have a point!   :suspect:

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind

walks like they are a few sizes too big also.   trips like it too .hey maybe they are ! lol  :icon_e_wink:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 08:57:02 PM by suspicious mind »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline finfin

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by finfin
                           http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLwH_D6YxY

Michael Jackson's Final Gift to the World

[youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zLwH_D6YxY[/youtube]

Thanks to @WhiteRabbitful on twitter and fb

The Burial Outfit

« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 06:03:54 PM by finfin »

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ
If Michael were really dead I would kill the TMZ stuff, what a bunch of mindless people  :Pulling_hair:
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline applehead250609

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by applehead250609
If Michael were really dead I would kill the TMZ stuff, what a bunch of mindless people  :Pulling_hair:

Look at TMZ, thinking they're clever with their words . Michael got up and laughed it off. The only ones that should be embarrassed are the dumbasses working at TMZ  :TongueOutSmiley:.
On a lighter note, Michael looked ,but from now on I'm gonna see this pic in a whole new light  :LolLolLolLol:!!!

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned

Offline mattie

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mattie

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned
So who is this guy?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3sM2zrvvYk

What guy?
I only see a black YT screen?

Are you telling me you can't see the guy in the back of the car? 

Offline flory24

• Hoaxer
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
  • Army of L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by flory24

I`m alive and I`m here forever!