Re: 2 MJ's
September 22, 2013, 12:12:13 PM
I think too that there are 2 Michael, but i rearly have no idea why they are separated since a so Young Age.

Then it let some things Michael said shining in a different light, like on the Album Invincible he thanks his " other Family " and his grandma Nicholette Sottilem which i never could find in Michaels Family ....who is it ?

So i more think it's not a brother...one has more english Accent, one american.

The lyrics from " Best of Joy " are so interesting and it rearly sounds like two are singing a Duett :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Much love from Germany  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2013, 12:40:16 PM
I find no Video with the soundtrack frpm " Best of Joy "...they delet the Sound and so only the one who have the CD are able to listen to the voices... :(

I wonder why they delete it... :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2013, 01:17:35 PM
I think too that there are 2 Michael, but i rearly have no idea why they are separated since a so Young Age.

Then it let some things Michael said shining in a different light, like on the Album Invincible he thanks his " other Family " and his grandma Nicholette Sottilem which i never could find in Michaels Family ....who is it ?

So i more think it's not a brother...one has more english Accent, one american.

The lyrics from " Best of Joy " are so interesting and it rearly sounds like two are singing a Duett :

Upsy....i see it Jet... please scroll down at the lyric site and you see :

Songwriter Michael Joe Jackson !  :th_bravo:

Much love from Germany  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
September 22, 2013, 04:15:36 PM
I agree with you Bec, Michael likes to play us and make us believe there are more than 1 MJ but he's only playing several MJs to confuse the audience like in O2 and in TII maybe his propose was just to fool the bad guys and make them be confused about who is the real MJ, regarding the twin theory OMG that's ridiculous that's a far fetched theory I will never ever believe that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
September 23, 2013, 12:37:28 AM
Souza, you are being very quiet on this! I have to ask if this is in fact a 'theory' you (or your 'sources') came up with just to see what members reactions would be!  If you seriously believe in the 'other brother' theory, please explain more. I'd love to hear too from those who expressed a belief in 2MJ's on the 'questions' thread.

Until I see more a more logical explanation for the differences we have seen, I agree with bec, as I said in my opening post - we are dealing with a showman here, an illusionist.  What better way to raise questions, create mystery & intrigue and have some fun, than to play around with disguises of yourself!

I will elaborate later. But first, please, let me collect my thoughts.
I have a ton of pics and I even have a folder "the other" in my files.  :icon_lol:
I think it´s especially interesting to watch performances from the HIStory tour.
Ok but like I said: will collect my thoughts first  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curlsTopic starter

September 23, 2013, 01:18:14 AM
Go to the home page of this website again and listen very good to that song, keep repeating if needed. And I am not just talking about lyrics.

Who Is It?  I've listened. What am I supposed to notice?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2013, 01:47:24 AM
My 2 cents about possible two MJ: When BAD was released I remember I turned the album cover and the picture of 'Michael' on the back of it made me instantly say: THAT'S not Michael. I told that story a couple of years ago here already, should someone remember. My view of 2 MJs is really going far - so just have an open mind :-) And please consider: what I will write does have holes but it helps to connect new synapses. I dismissed the idea there were two MJs as it did not fit my world view AT ALL, although it took quite an amount of 'work' to buriy that thought :-) Thanks to Souza and Mo back then with their 'it take two to tango'-blog I was reminded of that moment in 1989. However. I don't believe there was a brother of Michael acting as second MJ but more so, Michaels well known ambition in show business let him bring in another 'Michael' around BAD (Pic of Michael2 smoking during BAD shoot?), at first just for PR reasons with a few pictures of MJ2 mingled into those of real MJ, maybe also because Michael knew from the beginning his role and made sure he had a plan B over years to come, but later on in turned into a much more detailled scenario to 'play' with the masses. I began to believe that it was MJ2 - not the real one - who had gotten out of realMJs control during Neverland times around 2001 and Sony took MJ2 under his control > Sony Rant?. Therefore realMJs last studio album Invincible. He knew he would have to hide at some point. I consider here the facts that realMJ was not present in Neverland very often. Almost to the degree that real MJ might have avoided Neverland and let MJ2 take over the stage there (Oprah & Co.), and also that he was not having contact with his family. After 2004/5 acquittal he left for a year. MJ2 has not the talent to make a new album, so Sony decided to keep MJ2 on a short leash > no chance for a new studio album ever again and real MJ was kept out of sight. Real MJ = actually no drug addict. MJ2 = drug addict under Sonys' control. June 25, 2009 is either Michaels' sting against all who tried to stop him and he predecessed Sonys' plans by 'dying' first, or Sony is the one who controlled June 25, 2009 from the get go by killing realMJ to make the death hoax and let MJ2 take over at some point. I sure do hope it's Michaels' sting.

As I said. It's the first time I have brought that down in writing - so it does have holes. But I think we cannot dismiss anything anymore.

EDIT: realMJ had to stand trial for what MJ2 did to discredit realMJ - maybe by order of Sony . When I look at realMJ during trial inmy minds eye now I get the feeling that Michael always thought, he should not be there before a jury.  And what about all the music that was about to come out since 2001?! We never heard anything. Sure, because realMJ was a) not available for Sony or b) he was silenced.
Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 01:53:32 AM by MFFreedom
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

September 23, 2013, 05:44:29 AM

This was the 50's, they did not have a lot of money, Joe was working his ass off to feed all those kids so why would it be so strange if one extra baby was just one too many at that particular time and he lived with a family member, probably visiting a lot? Those blogs are old, I do not believe in twins anymore, but brothers for sure. You can not have a complete stranger look and sound that much like you. There is a difference if you  where to look, but it's not big, at least not when they were younger. I bet that difference became bigger and bigger and then there was the problem that one had vitiligo and turned lighter and lighter so they had to cake one up in make-up. Also there is a pretty obvious hight difference. One is my height, the other is definitely skinnier and taller.

Go to the home page of this website again and listen very good to that song, keep repeating if needed. And I am not just talking about lyrics. I have so much more on this, but I'll leave it at that for now and the pic below...

Me thinks the one on the first row is a bit younger than the one on the bottom row and does not have vitiligo which is why we always see the round eyed one with layers and layers of make-up.

why we always see the round eyed one with layers and layers of make-up.

:LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol: :LolLolLolLol:
Souza I agree with everything you wrote  :),but for a minute let's just leave the physical diffrences out of it,because, this has already been discussed several times and anyway it seems like people don't believe in this version.Now,have you ever noticed that when MJ was going through legal litigations for the child abuse claims the name on the documents were Michael JOE Jackson. And when he was being sued for for professional and contractual things like [breaches,copyrights.wrongful termination etc.] His name is Michael JOSEPH Jackson. Those two names are not LEGALLY interchangable. The name you were given at birth and the one that is stated on your BIRTH CERTIFICATE .Is the name that shall be used in the court of Law. There is no MIchael Joseph the "Entertainer" and Michael Joe "The Man". These are clearly two different men. Of course this would not be something made public simply because it is not the public's duty to know. But a majority of the industry know and will remain tight lipped about it. These two have been playing mind games for years  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:. And they've been sucessful at it because people's inability to differentiate and reason with themselves  :thjajaja121: !!!
That's why everything is so secretive and secured  :icon_cool:. That's why everyone who has had some sort of informal or personal contact with "them" has had to sign away their rights to speak on it. And I'm sure there are plenty out there who know the truth. "The Bosum Buddies" Have been "Alledgly" deceased for almost 4 years now  ;). I'm sure those agreements have expired. Nobody has come forward yet? Wonder why that is? Because their NOT dead. It's deep, it really is  :icon_eek:  :icon_geek:.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

September 23, 2013, 09:03:57 AM
There is a very simple way of naming yourself something other then your birth name called a 'dba' or 'doing business as'. I can be Suzy Smith dba Suzie Smythsonian and I don't have to use the title dba, I can just refer to myself legally as Suzie Smythsonian forever more and it's perfectly legal and legit. The dba can be anything you want, even 'the big red bus' so long as you file the one page document with the state.

I'm not saying MJ is dba Michael Joseph Jackson I'm just saying this is an example of how he could have two perfectly legal names.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curlsTopic starter

September 24, 2013, 07:08:25 AM
(Hoping to get back to this soon - busy with life! Thanks applehead and MFFreedom for your posts.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 25, 2013, 09:22:46 PM
Can anyone please explain this to me.  I count ten children faces around the record.  How can they have a picture of the (deceased) son.  I see a boy face between Marlon and Michael.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

September 26, 2013, 02:14:25 AM
Ah Sandal, that's more like it! Something definite we can all see, to try and explain. Thanks!

(I've been reluctant to answer MFFreedom and applehead's posts because there's no point in pulling them apart just for the sake of it - you guys simply see/imagine one thing, I see/imagine another!)

But, back to the picture on the Michael album - I think we talked about the 10 children pictured before, when I've got more time I'll see if I can find the thread. So, is the artist showing Brandon, Marlon's twin, (strangely as a young man when he died as a baby) ...or...... !!!!

More later! xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
September 26, 2013, 05:36:54 AM
I just came across this on Arnold Klein's Facebook page 2hrs ago.  Arnold Klein is on a roll with confirming it WAS
NOT Michael at the London announcement, but rather an impersonator.......

Arnold W. Klein
the problem with AEG....during the London interview this was not Michael ...look at the chin!

Arnold W. Klein
the impersonator had a cleft in the bottom of his chin like a tooth. When /i rebuilt Michael's face there was no cleft!!! look at the width of the impersonator's mouth.Like ·  · Share · 3 hours ago · 10 people like this..

Lesley Anthony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lesley Anthony... latex MJ moulded mask  Ines Parrain.. What do mean Arnold ? I mean, Michael had a chin's cleft for ages.... Look at the 2005' pictures... Anyway, there was an impersonator in TII, I agree with that.

Lesley Anthony ..Arnold W. Klein can you please comment on this blog / article that claims, that you were reonstructing his face so he could get away unrecognized? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 26, 2013, 06:01:34 AM
I often ask myself when AEG wanted to have a DNA proof that it was Michael Jackson who died.....but where is the dead Body ??????
 :errrr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 26, 2013, 07:29:07 AM
Ah Sandal, that's more like it! Something definite we can all see, to try and explain. Thanks!

(I've been reluctant to answer MFFreedom and applehead's posts because there's no point in pulling them apart just for the sake of it - you guys simply see/imagine one thing, I see/imagine another!)

But, back to the picture on the Michael album - I think we talked about the 10 children pictured before, when I've got more time I'll see if I can find the thread. So, is the artist showing Brandon, Marlon's twin, (strangely as a young man when he died as a baby) ...or...... !!!!

More later! xx

Ok, here is my theory and food for thought:

Katherine gives birth to Michael #1 on 8/29/1958. Then she becomes pregnant again in 1959 of a boy (Michael #2), giving birth on 1/28/1960. It is winter, they are poor and they can't feed another hungry mouth. This little boy will be raised by family, like Joe's brother Luther and his wife. I don't think they had any kids and I believe he often came to the Jacksons for rehearsals. So the kid was not 'hidden', just raised in a different home. The kid growing up at Luther's turned out to be a talented little shit like his brothers, PLUS looks a lot like big bro Michael. I am not sure if they were both named Michael at birth (first one Michael Joe, second one Michael Joseph) or if they changed that later when they started performing both under the same name. I think it was not strange back then to have kids with the same names, maybe they looked alike as babies already or maybe they legally changed that later. Not important for my theory.

So recap: we have two MJ's:

Michael Joe Jackson, born August 29, 1958
Michael Joseph Jackson, born January 28, 1960

I name that date in January for a few reasons. Firstly it is a date I came across in the Intelius records, secondly we had MJ's will revoked on January 28, 2010 (MJ #2 would have been exactly 50 years old then, perfect day to revoke your will) and lastly, if you watch The Jacksons, an American dream, you see Katherine pregnant of MJ in 1959 giving birth in winter (Joe walks around on a frozen potato field or something, I don't think that would be frozen in Indiana in August...).

Anyway, MJ #1 and #2 both perform, both make records, both make videos. There is a difference in height (5'8" vs. 5'11"/6'), there is a difference in attitude (shy vs. anything but shy), a difference in eyes (big round eyes vs. smaller curved eyes), a difference in voice (high voice vs. low voice (and yes I believe one FAKED a high voice because his brother had a higher voice), a difference in skin color (MJ #1 having light skin due to vitiligo vs. MJ #2 being a full blown black dude and Quincy Jones being HONEST when he said: MJ did not have vitiligo, he just wants to be white!). In my opinion, Quincy only knew MJ #2 who had to cake himself in make up to match his bro's skin color, not able to tell Quincy why he did that because I believe only the family knows. The picture I posted earlier in the thread clearly shows the 2 different men, the top one being the younger one, caked in make-up, doing most of the official photo shoots. The bottom one being the older MJ we have seen since the early 90’s.

At a certain point in the late 80's, MJ#2 quits, which is why I was so confused not to see much differences anymore in public appearances after that time. He is still black, they start to look alike less and less, he is sick of the mob in his neck and he has a family (TDCAU: I have a wife and 2 children??) and who knows what other reasons there were for him to stop being in the limelight that much. He does make some music still, some shoots and some videos and helps out his bro when needed all the way through the 90’s, but he is out of the public eye, his older brother does all that from the early 90's on. (One Michael LEAVES in Moonwalker, the one returning is the older brother. It is ‘Stranger in Moscow MJ’ that leaves, ‘Dirty Diana MJ’ that comes back.

But his absence is not permanent, he will return, they both need to make $$$ for their big plan and in the meantime they want to out the evil powers surrounding them and all of us while also doing something NO ONE has ever done. This is it 'Staging the Return'. What return? MJ never really left. He didn’t tour much, but he was never really gone. This is the return of MJ #2 plus the biggest show on earth with his brother. I still believe what I said in my blog, that they had a fight and hadn't been in contact for a decade or more, which is why MJ was not touring or making lots of music. The TII album cover: 'Always nice to sing with my brother'. Not brotherS, but brother. But at the memorial MJ's painS, not pain. Everything points to MJ the entertainer being 2 brothers. THAT is why he ‘can be in two places at the same time'. That is why he is invincible. Even IF they would have managed to kill one, the other MJ would still be alive. No double (though I bet there are plenty), but blood. 2 MJ's, both real, both would be recognized as MJ, yet next to each other would make people go 'WTF???'.

Who is it? Is it a friend of mine? Is it my brother?

There is an interview with little Mike (#2, the not so shy one) with Dick Clark where he is asked how many brothers and sisters he has:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9Z83IHxFSA[/youtube]

6 brothers?? Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon & Randy makes 5… You do not include a dead brother you have never met, that is a worthless excuse. The kid has 6 brothers at the time of the question, clear as day.

Donald Trump had a very interesting comment on the phone with LKL after the ‘death’. There were TWO Michael Jacksons, and he knew them both… Hear what he has to say:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krtg_V2W4HA[/youtube]

There are videos, lyrics and tons of other stuff pointing to what I have been saying all along: MJ is really MJs. Two people, one entertainer. As applehead mentioned: that is how the name Michael JOSEPH Jackson can be in the dangerous deposition. It is why some songs are written by JOE, some by JOSEPH. It really is 2 people. So is the Death Certificate real now? NO. Michael JOE is the oldest, born 8/29/1958. Michael JOSEPH is the youngest, born January 28, 1960. Michael Joseph Jackson born 1958 does not exist. It’s a morph of the 2 bro’s.

It is how MJ #1 can be in NY on 7/7/2002, and MJ #2 in LA signing a will (or the other way around).

There is so much more I could mention, but I guess I made my point for now. Every ‘weird’ and ‘unexplainable’ things about MJ can be perfectly explained when it is 2 different people.

Call me crazy but if you do, prove me wrong!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions