RK

Re: 2 MJ's
February 26, 2014, 09:31:14 AM
Might be fun to rehash this......for starters, here is the Donald talking to Larry after June 25th.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krtg_V2W4HA[/youtube]
Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 10:43:37 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 26, 2014, 09:59:10 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hope it's ok to resurrect this thread - may as well talk about this as anything else I guess!

Anyway, prompted by the pic of MJ used on that Sony/Estate announcement thing and Souza saying it was the taller/older MJ, I'd like to put a fun challenge out to those who believe there are two MJs!

You can have all the make up, surgery, wigs, clothes etc etc in the world to make you look as identical as possible to someone else - but you can't change your wrinkles and creases!  That pic clearly shows (what I've noticed many times with 'MJ') that when he frowns or screws his eyes up, he has horizontal creases at the top of his nose between his eyes. I have the most horrendous vertical frown lines between my eyes when I frown, and there's nothing I can do to frown any differently!  So, my challenge to anyone who cares to take it on, is to find pics of 'MJ' with a different type of creasing!

That would be pretty convincing evidence of two MJs IMO!

These are the pictures of MJ frowing I have found so far, in any of them I've been able to find the supposed MJ with different creases than those you Curls are talking about, I mean all MJs (assuming there are more than one) have the horizontal creases when they frowns = THERE IS ONLY "ONE" MJ:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
February 26, 2014, 11:15:08 AM
Now...I know there's only one MJ because the skeleton in every MJ I have seen so far is EXACTLY the same, he has the right shoulder (if you look at the picture then is his left) slightly lower than the other and I've never seen another MJ without this feature, take a look:

Another feature of his face is that he has his lower lip is slightly fallen towards his left side that you can notice when he smiles (if you look at his picture is his right side), take a look of the pictures:

This is the supposed Barry Shaw:

And this is the supposed O2 Arena guy:

Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:18:50 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curlsTopic starter

February 26, 2014, 12:24:15 PM

Hey curls,

I did look, but the problem here is that you assume they both wrinkle there. I could not really see that. That frown you mention is indeed typical for one, not so much for the other. .....

No, no, no, Souza, I'm not assuming that at all!  Quite the opposite in fact.  I'm saying that if there are two of them, it's highly unlikely that they both have the same creases when they frown or screw up their eyes.

You say 'the other one' doesn't show the horizontal line frown so much.  So I want pics!  Does he just never frown at all so we never get to compare (botox maybe?) or does he have a different frown, in which case there should be pics!

While we're at it - which MJ had the mole on his left cheek (which was later removed but the scar is still visible)?

@sweetsunset, nice pics - almost as if you had them all ready and waiting for a debate such as this!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 26, 2014, 02:59:37 PM

Hey curls,

I did look, but the problem here is that you assume they both wrinkle there. I could not really see that. That frown you mention is indeed typical for one, not so much for the other. .....

No, no, no, Souza, I'm not assuming that at all!  Quite the opposite in fact.  I'm saying that if there are two of them, it's highly unlikely that they both have the same creases when they frown or screw up their eyes.

You say 'the other one' doesn't show the horizontal line frown so much.  So I want pics!  Does he just never frown at all so we never get to compare (botox maybe?) or does he have a different frown, in which case there should be pics!

While we're at it - which MJ had the mole on his left cheek (which was later removed but the scar is still visible)?

@sweetsunset, nice pics - almost as if you had them all ready and waiting for a debate such as this!!

He doesn't frown as much. I will see if I can find some pics tomorrow if I don't forget. I have looked at tons of pictures and it frustrates me greatly that I can't really find something new to show. All I posted before wasn't convincing enough for many.

The one with the removed mole is the one with the bigger chin, the older one. So you DID notice one has no scar? Ha! I love this discussion. I am so certain of it and I see some kinda see it but don't want to admit it yet and there are the people that will never want to believe it. Thanks RK for the video, that is the one I meant.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

February 26, 2014, 04:26:25 PM
I love this discussion too Souza!  Even though I'm one who doesn't believe it (yet).  Not a question of not wanting to believe it, just haven't seen anything I'd call proof.

'No scar' means nothing - we all know how heavily many of MJ's pics are touched-up/airbrushed to give a flawless finish.

Have you also noticed how some photos are 'reversed'?  That too gives a very different look to a person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 27, 2014, 03:42:15 AM
I love this discussion too Souza!  Even though I'm one who doesn't believe it (yet).  Not a question of not wanting to believe it, just haven't seen anything I'd call proof.

'No scar' means nothing - we all know how heavily many of MJ's pics are touched-up/airbrushed to give a flawless finish.

Have you also noticed how some photos are 'reversed'?  That too gives a very different look to a person.

Oh Curly boy,beLIEve me that I noticed.....the pictureS are reversed as "hell",lol....and that gives a very different look to a person,yes,yes.

Mirror,mirror on the world,who's the most beautiful GIRL....sorry  :icon_mrgreen: BOY in the world?? Think like a MAN......act like a WOMAN,he he !!! That This is it Drill confused me as "hell",but not anymore he he  :icon_pale:   :Crash:.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

February 27, 2014, 08:27:44 AM
The "always great to sing with my brother" line from the TII album is  something to consider when we are examining this topic also. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 27, 2014, 10:07:54 AM
The "always great to sing with my brother" line from the TII album is  something to consider when we are examining this topic also. 

Who is it? Is it a friend of mine? Who is it? Is it my brother?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

February 28, 2014, 05:33:21 AM

Oh Curly boy,beLIEve me that I noticed.....the pictureS are reversed as "hell",lol....and that gives a very different look to a person,yes,yes.

Mirror,mirror on the world,who's the most beautiful GIRL....sorry  :icon_mrgreen: BOY in the world?? Think like a MAN......act like a WOMAN,he he !!! That This is it Drill confused me as "hell",but not anymore he he  :icon_pale:   :Crash:.

Did i mis something? what is mend by this?? That Travis Payne and shawn holley are one and the same??
Or am i asking a stupid question now?
Or
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 28, 2014, 10:36:11 AM
I don't get it either....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 10, 2014, 08:07:33 PM
note to self. reread this thread
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

goat

March 28, 2014, 05:33:23 PM
The way we are taught to process information means it is absolutely very difficult to comprehend 2 michaels.However,i for one have no problem believing it could be plausible.Amazing how quick people are to dismiss certain ideas yet allow themselves to be taken in by others.So good to be back here,but of course ive been here every week since 2009.Family problems meant I couldn't dedicate my time as I would have liked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 07, 2014, 04:57:02 PM
I do believe there have been multiple Michael's over the years, but when the Michael cd came out and we were given that huge mural to look through, I started to believe that perhaps there was a twin involved.

Who's twin? I think Marlon's twin, Brandon.

On the Michael mural there is this:

This depicts 10 children, with Brandon being depicted as being between 10 and 12. Why would he be depicted at that age if he died at child birth? I can't say for sure which one is Marlon and which one is Brandon, but one of them looks like they are hiding. Or is this person Michael's twin?

There is also a transcript from CNN with this:

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Michael Jackson Laid to Rest
Aired September 3, 2009 - 21:00   ET

KING: Who's putting this all together?
MANNING: The whole family. Everybody is involved (INAUDIBLE)...
ROWE: (INAUDIBLE) has spearheaded it.
MANNING: Yes, right. Yes.
ROWE: Brandon Jackson.
MANNING: Yes.
ROWE: He's doing a great job.
MANNING: Yes.
KING: He's the man, huh?
ROWE: Brandon's the man.
MANNING: Yes, he is. And, you know, Leonard...
ROWE: He's a (INAUDIBLE) guy.

Brandon Jackson? Odd.......

There was discussion on this thread about the scar on his cheek; I totally agree with that - sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't. Michael also has a scar (or raised skin) on his right index finger - sometimes you can see it and sometimes you can't:

Love you Michael!
Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 04:59:07 PM by iamhere4mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

micasjas

September 02, 2016, 06:15:04 AM
I just came across this on Arnold Klein's Facebook page 2hrs ago.  Arnold Klein is on a roll with confirming it WAS
NOT Michael at the London announcement, but rather an impersonator.......

Arnold W. Klein
the problem with AEG....during the London interview this was not Michael ...look at the chin!

Arnold W. Klein
the impersonator had a cleft in the bottom of his chin like a tooth. When /i rebuilt Michael's face there was no cleft!!! look at the width of the impersonator's mouth.Like ·  · Share · 3 hours ago · 10 people like this..

Lesley Anthony You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lesley Anthony... latex MJ moulded mask  Ines Parrain.. What do mean Arnold ? I mean, Michael had a chin's cleft for ages.... Look at the 2005' pictures... Anyway, there was an impersonator in TII, I agree with that.

Lesley Anthony ..Arnold W. Klein can you please comment on this blog / article that claims, that you were reonstructing his face so he could get away unrecognized? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I keep telling people that you can hear the audience chanting "Get Michael" or at least that is what it sounds like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions