sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
JERMAINE JACKSON
THE BIG WINNER
IN MJ TRIAL ... MAYBE

If Katherine Jackson wins her lawsuit against AEG ... the BIG winner isn't really Katherine or Michael's 3 kids ... more likely it's Jermaine Jackson, along with Tito, Randy and Marlon.

We got Jermaine out in Calabasas yesterday ... and we asked if Katherine provided for him in her will, but he dodged the question. 

Here's the significance.  Katherine is suing for $10 BILLION.   If the jury awards her a substantial amount of money, it would almost certainly go to her kids when she dies, and here's why --  Michael's children won't need the money for two reasons. 

First, the 3 kids are also suing, so any judgment would probably be more than enough for them to live off of.  Also, when Katherine dies, they'll pretty much get the vast fortune that has been accumulated in the MJ Estate.

The logical people who would get Katherine's money would be hubby Joe and their kids.  Katherine has been sparing in terms of what she gives Joe -- they don't live together anymore, so her kids would almost certainly be the primary beneficiaries of what she leaves behind.

As for the kids -- Janet is doing just fine, and we're told La Toya is also sitting pretty in the finance department.  So the boys would benefit the most.

Refer to the link to play the vid since I can't embed it:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:18:23 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

curls

"We know (what happened to my brother), but we wanted it to come out".  So did we all Jermaine. I take it from his words that regardless of the verdict, the trial did not go the way they (and/or MJ) wanted. This ain't over yet guys.
Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:43:28 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JERMAINE JACKSON
THE BIG WINNER
IN MJ TRIAL ... MAYBE

If Katherine Jackson wins her lawsuit against AEG ... the BIG winner isn't really Katherine or Michael's 3 kids ... more likely it's Jermaine Jackson, along with Tito, Randy and Marlon.

We got Jermaine out in Calabasas yesterday ... and we asked if Katherine provided for him in her will, but he dodged the question. 

Here's the significance.  Katherine is suing for $10 BILLION.   If the jury awards her a substantial amount of money, it would almost certainly go to her kids when she dies, and here's why --  Michael's children won't need the money for two reasons. 

First, the 3 kids are also suing, so any judgment would probably be more than enough for them to live off of.  Also, when Katherine dies, they'll pretty much get the vast fortune that has been accumulated in the MJ Estate.

The logical people who would get Katherine's money would be hubby Joe and their kids.  Katherine has been sparing in terms of what she gives Joe -- they don't live together anymore, so her kids would almost certainly be the primary beneficiaries of what she leaves behind.

As for the kids -- Janet is doing just fine, and we're told La Toya is also sitting pretty in the finance department.  So the boys would benefit the most.

Refer to the link to play the vid since I can't embed it:

"Same Shit, Different Day"  :icon_rolleyes: ........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"We know (what happened to my brother), but we wanted it to come out".  So did we all Jermaine. I take it from his words that regardless of the verdict, the trial did not go the way they (and/or MJ) wanted. This ain't over yet guys.

LoL  :LolLolLolLol: ,I think JackSUN doesen't know a damn thing  :icon_geek:  :icon_lol:,cause he and some others ,are saying this for about 4 years now  :Crash: .Soon and very soon the truth will come out,this is it but this is really not it and and bla bla bla etc.Like I said,"Same Shit, Different Day"  :icon_rolleyes: ........
And by the way TMZ,those 10 billions, weren't perhaps 40 billion , or I am wrong  :icon_rolleyes:   :icon_lol:?

Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 07:40:10 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
:suspect:

Wow, one last ditch effort to sway "public opinion"....eh, AEG?  :ghsdf:

....yeah, that's it....let's plant a story of "who really gets the money"....eventually. :icon_twisted:

Tsk, tsk...TMZ!

(Harvey - I expected better of you) :icon_rolleyes:
Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:19:19 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Am I hearing correctly? Does Jermaine say "Nobody wins till we get Michael back" ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Katherine is suing for $10 BILLION.

It is a mistake of TMZ that quantity
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Am I hearing correctly? Does Jermaine say "Nobody wins till we get Michael back" ?

I heard "Nobody wins because we still didn't get Michael back".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

The Point and Clue ? here is even he said one or another that MICHAEL IS STILL NOT BACK Like Jermaine pointed it out no one wins cause it hasn´t give Us Michael back or like he isn´t STILL bring him us BACK yeah you could easily think he meant his dead and nothing can bring him back even if they won but I guess it sounds more like we suspected HOAXY WAY ;)   :icon_e_wink: :'( ;D :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

What Jermaine wrote in his book is quite the opposite of what was said in the courtroom so how could he say "wanted it to come out"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What Jermaine wrote in his book is quite the opposite of what was said in the courtroom so how could he say "wanted it to come out"?

What do you mean  :icon_e_confused:,cause I'm very curious  ;)? Do we have another contradiction or what  :icon_geek:?
Thank you  :bearhug: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

....yeah, that's it....let's plant a story of "who really gets the money"....eventually. :icon_twisted:

Tsk, tsk...TMZ!

Snoopy, I advise not to expect anything from them, and especially anything good.That's because yesterday when I looked on their website, I found this  :omg:, and I do not think you will love it, as I do not liked at all  :WTF:  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF::

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lWoIS5i1U[/youtube]

Michael's ex home filled with naked mean? Joe Jackson underwear  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_eek:?Boxers backwards  :icon_geek:? In Loving of Michael Jackson and after a FART  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_rolleyes: :WTF:?Are TMZ for real  :screaming-7365:?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling

Tsk, tsk...TMZ!

Snoopy, I advise not to expect anything from them, and especially anything good.That's because yesterday when I looked on their website, I found this  :omg:, and I do not think you will love it, as I do not liked at all  :WTF:  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF::

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lWoIS5i1U[/youtube]

Michael's ex home filled with naked mean? Joe Jackson underwear  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_eek:?Boxers backwards  :icon_geek:? In Loving of Michael Jackson and after a FART  :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_rolleyes: :WTF:?Are TMZ for real  :screaming-7365:?

:icon_eek:

TMZ is the  :icon_evil:

This must have been a real treat for Harvey to watch.

I would think a house full of half naked men would be more up his alley than Michael's. 

Yeah, whose ass is showing now Harvey? :icon_rolleyes:

This is disgusting  :Crash:
Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 05:44:44 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Guys this is old news it was posted some time ago and what this means is that MJ's death is all just a hoax IMO and since I saw that pic of MJ with arms outstretched and the phrase: "IN LOVING MEMORY OF MJ" + the fart, lol, I always thought that MJ is behind that prank and it meant that if everybody was crucifying him first how come they said "in loving memory" so the fart means---> how fake everybody is, lol  :icon_evil:

And we also were commenting on this T-shirt with TS on it: 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Hello everyone,

did you see this Video?

LOL TMZ you are so funny. You have so many pics from the Jacksons yeah at 0.35 (LOL 5x7) you choose a pic of them and in the background is
written "Only believe" and "Dr. Who" priceless.

Here is the story behind Dr. Who scroll down to plot. I'm sure you will understand what I mean. To much to post.

Here is the Trailer

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late