Conrad Murray
Delusional Ex-Doc Thinks
MJ Death Verdict Vindicates Him

Michael Jackson's former doctor and convicted killer, Conrad Murray, must be getting pretty strong meds behind bars ... because he thinks the jury in the wrongful death trial proved he's a good physician -- he's dead wrong.

TMZ obtained audio of Murray leaving a message for someone shortly after the judge announced AEG Live was not accountable for MJ's death -- and on the recording, Murray says the decision proves, "I have never been and never will be an inept physician."

Murray's missing one giant point ... which is that the jury really only said they felt he was fit to do what AEG hired him to do -- be a good general practitioner for MJ. The part about pumping Michael full of Propofol every night was never relevant to the questions the jury was asked to answer.

In fact, the jury foreman made it clear they were NOT saying they felt Murray was ethical -- and said the verdict might have been different if ethics were in play during this trial.

Nonetheless, Murray feels vindicated ... so, you gotta hear him gushing and praising God, the jury, and the justice system ... this time, anyway.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Say WHAT  :Crash:   :WTF: ?? Go and listen to this fool and tell me if he is not out of his mind   :icon_e_confused:  :over-react-smiley:!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
OML! I can swear on my life, I never saw something like this. TMZ communicates with CM? as a convicted person has access to the media and can speak freely about what happens outside? ....
Well, first I believe, that is inside ..   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

convicted killer, Conrad Murray quote]

TMZ not vindicates to Murray
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

for some reason, i knew he would be found not liable for the circumstances revolving michael's  "death."

i think its a good sign again for the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

for some reason, i knew he would be found not liable for the circumstances revolving michael's  "death."

i think its a good sign again for the hoax.

I think the same,that it's a good sign for the Hoax BUT,what I found very strange  :icon_e_confused: and contradictory AGAIN  :icon_rolleyes:,is that while The Jury Foreman that has nothing to do with Mike,speaks so nice about him(even becomes a fan of him ,because of this trial :icon_cool: ),his own brother basically testified against him, in this trial..strange,so strange  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_geek: .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH3_M3YSjA0[/youtube]

The fu...g wording in the jury form.What the jury foreman said for anybody who wants to know or missed it:

Jury Foreman explains their reasoning behind Katherine Jackson vs. AEG verdict:

The jury foreman, juror number six Greg Barden, said outside the courtroom he felt the appropriate verdict was reached. “We reached a verdict that we understand not everybody is going to agree with,” he said.

Barden also revealed that the wording of the second question on the jury form – asking if Murray was “unfit or incompetent to perform the work for which he was hired” – narrowed the jurors’ decision. Barden said jurors thought the second question -- which said, "Was Dr. Conrad Murray unfit or incompetent to perform the work for which he was hired?" -- was confusing and took some time, and several votes, to work out. In the end, they voted 10-2 to answer "No." He said one of the key pieces of evidence was the contract between Murray and AEG.

“Conrad Murray was hired to be a general practitioner. Conrad Murray had a license. He graduated from an accredited college… "We felt he was competent," Darden said. “That doesn’t mean we felt he was ethical, and maybe if the word ‘ethical’ was in the question, it might have been a different outcome,” he said. “In the end, he was very unethical. He did something he shouldn’t have done. "

"There are really no winners in this," jury foreman Gregg Darden said. "Somebody had to die for us to be here. ... It was really a tragic situation."

There's a quote from the juror too, somewhere about how in the end he almost started crying when footage of MJ singing Speechless with his kids was played in court  :'(.Says a lot that in a trial outsiders view as having been about trashing him, he came to love him  :-*.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions