WTF is Debbie Rowe doing on TMZ's Tour?
October 04, 2013, 09:57:25 AM
:omg:  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :LolLolLolLol: !!!

Dear Marrujj now we know that the video was not "homemade"  :icon_geek: ,and that she's friend with Levin for real  :LolLolLolLol: !!!
I still have a question: Is this still the Greatest Show On Earth  :icon_question:  :icon_e_confused: ,or the Greatest Candy Store on EARTH ?  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: WTF is Debbie Rowe doing on TMZ's Tour?
October 04, 2013, 03:56:20 PM
Debbie took a ride on our TMZ Tour in Los Angeles, and our tour guide couldn’t help himself and had to ask how it was being so close to Michael Jackson  :icon_geek:  ;).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes ,Debbie,what IS that like, to be so close to him  ;D lol  :LolLolLolLol: .Tell us please   :abouttime:  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 04, 2013, 07:39:44 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:omg:  :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :WTF: :LolLolLolLol: !!!

Dear Marrujj now we know that the video was not "homemade"  :icon_geek: ,and that she's friend with Levin for real  :LolLolLolLol: !!!
I still have a question: Is this still the Greatest Show On Earth  :icon_question:  :icon_e_confused: ,or the Greatest Candy Store on EARTH ?  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

Oh my Gosh! applehead, what the hell is brought Debbie R.? Lately she has taken great exposure in the media (TMZ promptly). Many people who had contact with MJ, now takes to get attention and a bit of "fame"
I do not think Debbie, need to take a tour, to "meet" Hollywood. You're right dear, this is the Greatest Show On Earth     :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2013, 11:31:20 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I think it's odd too. Really, she paid $275.00 for her and 4 friends to go on a tour? It's not something I picture her doing.

2+7+5=14

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

suspicious mind

October 06, 2013, 07:46:31 PM
greatest candy store on earth .
 :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal