iLoveyoumoreTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WTF?! Lady Gaga allegedly “battling Michael Jackson’s estate” to buy medical records detailing his fire injuries!
October 13th, 2013 by Lynn Connolly

Fans of the late Michael Jackson will no doubt remember the horrific incident that took place as he was filming an ad for Pepsi back in 1984…

But in case you aren’t aware of what happened, in a nutshell, a firework exploded at the wrong time and set Michael’s hair on fire. The tragic singer later claimed that his problems with drug addiction were prompted by the frightening and painful accident.

However, bizarrely, in fact, downright gruesomely weird if you ask me, it’s been claimed today that eccentric US singer Lady Gaga – who’s been lined up to sing live on X Factor again this year – wants the images that pertain to Michael’s injuries, and the photographs taken during the surgeries he underwent to repair the burns.

And according to The Sun, she’s “battling Michael Jackson’s estate to buy the medical records documenting his Pepsi ad hair-fire injuries.”

The paper adds, “The shocking file shows horrific images of surgeons opening his scalp after the accident in January 1984.”

The file is apparently being sold by an auction house in Nashville on behalf of an ambulance driver named Brian McDaniel. He claims that he found the records – which are expected to sell for around £1.25million – and photographs in a bin, and subsequently he passed them to auction firm Flatsigned to sell.

Flatsigned boss Tim Miller told The Sun, “Lady Gaga’s attorney and ours have been dealing with each other and she’s very much in the frame.”

Apparently the Sultan of Brunei also wants the file, but as Michael Jackson’s family and his executors want the gruesome records to be kept private, they’re bidding for them too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

WTF?! Lady Gaga allegedly “battling Michael Jackson’s estate” to buy medical records detailing his fire injuries!
October 13th, 2013 by Lynn Connolly

Fans of the late Michael Jackson will no doubt remember the horrific incident that took place as he was filming an ad for Pepsi back in 1984…

But in case you aren’t aware of what happened, in a nutshell, a firework exploded at the wrong time and set Michael’s hair on fire. The tragic singer later claimed that his problems with drug addiction were prompted by the frightening and painful accident.

However, bizarrely, in fact, downright gruesomely weird if you ask me, it’s been claimed today that eccentric US singer Lady Gaga – who’s been lined up to sing live on X Factor again this year – wants the images that pertain to Michael’s injuries, and the photographs taken during the surgeries he underwent to repair the burns.

And according to The Sun, she’s “battling Michael Jackson’s estate to buy the medical records documenting his Pepsi ad hair-fire injuries.”

The paper adds, “The shocking file shows horrific images of surgeons opening his scalp after the accident in January 1984.”

The file is apparently being sold by an auction house in Nashville on behalf of an ambulance driver named Brian McDaniel. He claims that he found the records – which are expected to sell for around £1.25million – and photographs in a bin, and subsequently he passed them to auction firm Flatsigned to sell.

Flatsigned boss Tim Miller told The Sun, “Lady Gaga’s attorney and ours have been dealing with each other and she’s very much in the frame.”

Apparently the Sultan of Brunei also wants the file, but as Michael Jackson’s family and his executors want the gruesome records to be kept private, they’re bidding for them too.

Seriously  :icon_eek:  :WTF:  ??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I mean come on this can't be serious right?? I wonder if the burn did ever happen.  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Why would the paps be allowed to take pictures of his scalp...in the hospital. this is absurd.

another tabloid imo.
Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 10:27:34 AM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

I mean come on this can't be serious right?? I wonder if the burn did ever happen.  :icon_rolleyes:

Inspired by Barnum, Michael kicked off the first big mediahoax  :icon_cool:: The hyperbaric chamber.So anything is Possible  :michael_jackson-1135:  .......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why would the paps be allowed to take pictures of his scalp...in the hospital. this is absurd.

another tabloid imo.

LoL ,of course this absurd  :icon_rolleyes:.The paps are stupid and absurd lol  :icon_lol: ,just look at the article  :icon_e_wink: :

"Jackson blamed the injury for starting his drug addiction, which eventually lead to his death at the age of 50 from an overdose of Propofol in 2008."

Ummm k ...... who's worse, the person buying it or the person selling it  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Lady GaGa.....again   :suspect:

First Neverland....now this.  :icon_e_confused:

I'm beginning to think there is a "theme" emerging here.

Michael supposedly wanted to buy Graceland and Gaga supposedly wanted to buy Neverland.

Michael supposedly wanted to buy the elephant man's bones (macabre) and now GaGa supposedly wants to buy Michael's scalp pictures (also macabre).

Michaels' so called "rival" with Prince....GaGa's "rival" with Miley Cyrus.

Both have been labeled in the media as "weird" and "eccentric"....it just sounds like another deja vu type story where the past mirrors the present. :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

seems like i remember when we discussed this earlier some photos showed up of how this small place supposedly progressed into a large one (as arnie tells about) here on the forum.   these would be medical records i would think . i can see in general them being sloppily discarded (if it were some average joe) but not if they were from someone famous .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

bec

another tabloid imo.

The article is referring to medical photos not paparazzi pics.

But agreed, if anyone believes this is anything but a publicity stunt they are on the wrong website.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

:-*Sorry but really everyone can see the Clip on youtube or on the internet that Michael had really that accident so come on we miss him its so far now but to questioning something serious like that it happened we can see that watch the documovie the jacksons an american dream and you know it as well.

Please not everything so far is hoaxy or fake or then we can also say everything is a LIE and I don´t think that Michaels HIStory is complete illusion so let him his hard things thanksfully not everything is true or bad like we know but it is a weird story  :WTF: why would miss gaga wants that have she not better things to Do? write some new great songs  :bearhug:

Concentrate for the hopeful good days near to come  :animal0017: :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_: :-[ :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

gwynned

Lady GaGa.....again   :suspect:

First Neverland....now this.  :icon_e_confused:

I'm beginning to think there is a "theme" emerging here.

Michael supposedly wanted to buy Graceland and Gaga supposedly wanted to buy Neverland.

Michael supposedly wanted to buy the elephant man's bones (macabre) and now GaGa supposedly wants to buy Michael's scalp pictures (also macabre).

Michaels' so called "rival" with Prince....GaGa's "rival" with Miley Cyrus.

Both have been labeled in the media as "weird" and "eccentric"....it just sounds like another deja vu type story where the past mirrors the present. :ghsdf:

Excellent observation.  And, I have to think the director is the same in both cases. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal

another tabloid imo.

The article is referring to medical photos not paparazzi pics.

But agreed, if anyone believes this is anything but a publicity stunt they are on the wrong website.

oh yes! Thanks for clearing up that issue bec. 

I was thinking maybe Lady gaga, or any other person who wishes to acquire those medical records, might, after getting them, realize there was no such thing as 'pepsi accident' and it's eventually notified to the public.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
 ;)
:-*Sorry but really everyone can see the Clip on youtube or on the internet that Michael had really that accident so come on we miss him its so far now but to questioning something serious like that it happened we can see that watch the documovie the jacksons an american dream and you know it as well.

Please not everything so far is hoaxy or fake or then we can also say everything is a LIE and I don´t think that Michaels HIStory is complete illusion so let him his hard things thanksfully not everything is true or bad like we know but it is a weird story  :WTF: why would miss gaga wants that have she not better things to Do? write some new great songs  :bearhug:

Concentrate for the hopeful good days near to come  :animal0017: :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_: :-[ :'(

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

;)

sounds somehow plausible but idk why it is in the movie like i refered only for history things ??? but otherwise also seeing in that movie Michael was a little Prankster (Jokester) already as young one likes to make jokes with his brothers he and marlon hiding under the bed in hotelroom from some of the older brothers think it was Jermaine kissing some Girl and the boys tickeled the foots of them. But so much going one hard to think true or wrong thanks many are more easier to explore hopefully he returnes sooner then later maybe he will tell us even that but if it really wasn´t true means he even haven´t painkiller addiction and LIz have played the media as she told she had found a rehab in europe for Michael to get finally him out of that problem???? Fact is he is no drug addict maybe even with painkillers??? thanks for the info :confused: :icon_question: :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I am almost sure that Pepsi accident governs the whole death hoax since the vid was leaked days after MJ's "death" followed by LKL Dave Dave + autopsy talking about injuries in his scalp and ending with this Gaga's nonsense article, hope the end is close.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions