Michael mentioned in new german song
October 18, 2013, 03:11:14 AM
I don't know if it is interesting, but when i sit here in my Office i hear Radio and the last days i only hear one line....in german : und Michael lässt uns nicht allein....Translation : and Michael don't leave us alone.....
ups....
I continue my work and every day the same.....i surch what song that is.
It is a new song from Adel Tawil and is named " Lieder "....in english " Songs "

Funny that he sang that Witney will forever love him and Michael don't leave us alone.....we know he didn't !

Here is a nice Video from the song :

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Much fun and a nice day ! With Love ! :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael mentioned in new german song
October 18, 2013, 05:11:44 AM
I don't know if it is interesting, but when i sit here in my Office i hear Radio and the last days i only hear one line....in german : und Michael lässt uns nicht allein....Translation : and Michael don't leave us alone.....
ups....
I continue my work and every day the same.....i surch what song that is.
It is a new song from Adel Tawil and is named " Lieder "....in english " Songs "

Funny that he sang that Witney will forever love him and Michael don't leave us alone.....we know he didn't !

Here is a nice Video from the song :

Much fun and a nice day ! With Love ! :bearhug:

The link does not work for me lol,but I found a teaser,where he mentions MJ and Whitney  :) .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtjRULswjk0[/youtube]

I found it funny  ;),cause these lyrics speaks nothing but the truth lol  :LolLolLolLol: .lately alot of people mention Mike in their music  :suspect:,strange huh ? Recently I found a video of Jermaine ,who gives thanks to a  band P-Square for a tribute for MJ,whitch ends with this message:" He lives on....."  :icon_eek: :WTF: .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzgcNS75pgY[/youtube]

Anyway,thank you for this post and I wish you too,a very nice day  :bearhug: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael mentioned in new german song
October 18, 2013, 06:23:32 AM
Hi applehead, thanks for your help ! You are so much better in putting the video's and pics in the Forum ! I Can't.

It's sad that you can't see the Video...it is rearly good !

What's very funny is that i had an overdose of Michael.....i sit here and was so concentrated at my work but when i hear the Name " Michael " in the Radio i was up....WHAT ???;D ...first time i don't stop working but it happens over and over and i began surching..... :th_bravo:  Now with a big smile in my face !  :)

Interesting is that he sing that Michael will not leave us alone.....present tense, not he don't left us....past tense !

Wasn't it nice if Jermaine would mentioned Adel Tawil too ? Wasn't it a sign ? ?

Nice song, but only on the Radio ? No CD ?

I love it and i heard it today too...........that made my day !  :th_bravo:

Hugs from Germany !  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions