Celebrity Justice

47 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF.

Conrad Murray

Med Board Says You'll Practice

Over Our Dead Bodies!

Exclusive

1016_conrad_murray_getty
The Medical Board of California will NOT let Dr. Conrad Murray practice medicine again, despite Murray's plan to fight license revocation ... sources connected with the Board tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray wants to practice medicine again after he's released from jail later this month.  The Medical Board started the ball rolling to revoke Murray's license, but it's been put on hold while he tries to get an appeals court to reverse the verdict.

Our sources -- which have inside info into the case -- tell TMZ members of the Board believe Murray is unfit to practice medicine based on what he did to Michael Jackson.  One source put it bluntly, "He's not getting his license back."

As for why ... we're told board members have already discussed the case -- the fact that Murray was fueling MJ with Propofol for 60 days straight and allowed him to massively OD just before he died.  They also think it's unconscionable that Murray shockingly abused Propofol by using it as a sleeping aid.

We're told the Board will often give a doctor one pass for misdeeds, like cocaine use or even hurting a patient.  But they believe the circumstances surrounding Michael's death involve a "moral failing" which is unforgivable.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginixzz2hy2KHpzX
Visit Fishwrapper: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Celebrity Justice

47 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF.

Conrad Murray

Med Board Says You'll Practice

Over Our Dead Bodies!

Exclusive

1016_conrad_murray_getty
The Medical Board of California will NOT let Dr. Conrad Murray practice medicine again, despite Murray's plan to fight license revocation ... sources connected with the Board tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Murray wants to practice medicine again after he's released from jail later this month.  The Medical Board started the ball rolling to revoke Murray's license, but it's been put on hold while he tries to get an appeals court to reverse the verdict.

Our sources -- which have inside info into the case -- tell TMZ members of the Board believe Murray is unfit to practice medicine based on what he did to Michael Jackson.  One source put it bluntly, "He's not getting his license back."

As for why ... we're told board members have already discussed the case -- the fact that Murray was fueling MJ with Propofol for 60 days straight and allowed him to massively OD just before he died.  They also think it's unconscionable that Murray shockingly abused Propofol by using it as a sleeping aid.

We're told the Board will often give a doctor one pass for misdeeds, like cocaine use or even hurting a patient.  But they believe the circumstances surrounding Michael's death involve a "moral failing" which is unforgivable.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginixzz2hy2KHpzX
Visit Fishwrapper: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Under thank you for this wonderful news lol  :LolLolLolLol:  :bearhug: !!
Like I said in my last post on TMZ article,it's alll about dead people aka dead bodies lol  :icon_eek: . How lugubrious  it sounds ,huh  :affraid:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:?? Prepare people,cause it's THRILLER time and Halloween is rapidly approaching  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  :multiplespotting:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gE-6ALGcOA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
@ applehead250609

Prepare people,cause it's THRILLER time and Halloween is rapidly approaching  :woohoo2:

:moonwalk_: yeah...the best is going to get   :michael-jackson:   :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
I agree with the medical board, they can not allow their license to exercise again, I have come to CM gossip, is related to at least 5 more deaths, but did not come to light because their families are poor and can not afford a trial, remember, are gossip ...
The 10-28-13 is close, we just keep watching   :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with the medical board, they can not allow their license to exercise again, I have come to CM gossip, is related to at least 5 more deaths, but did not come to light because their families are poor and can not afford a trial, remember, are gossip ...
The 10-28-13 is close, we just keep watching   :ghsdf:

Marumjj ,didn't Murray kill someone before he supposedly killed Michael  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_question:  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_geek:? I remember a family coming forward saying that Murray did something wrong when he performed an open heart surgery on them. But yeah he does not deserve a license ,instead he deserves a big and bad slap in his face lol  :LolLolLolLol:.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

It's good because I don't think CM was actually a doctor anyway! Just a very good actor, with a lot of background including patients and documents  created for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's good because I don't think CM was actually a doctor anyway! Just a very good actor, with a lot of background including patients and documents  created for him.

Yep!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Yep!  :th_bravo:

Agree  :th_bravo: :ghsdf:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions