Doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson begs for police protection upon prison release

THE doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson is begging for police protection when he is released from prison next Monday.

Conrad Murray, 60, claims he, actress girlfriend Nicole Alvarez, 31, and their four-year-old son Che will be "sitting targets" for revenge attacks. The celebrity medic is petrified that the safety of his family may be compromised by Michael Jackson fans desperate to get revenge on the man convicted of killing their idol.

Michael Jackson died on june 25, 2009, after suffering cardiac arrest brought on by heightened levels of proposal and benzodiazepine.

Despite being convicted of involuntary manslaughter, Murray is being released from prison early.

Murray will have served less than half his four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter.

It is rumoured that he will appeal to have his medical licence renewed once he freed on October 28th.

The revelation of the doctor's freedom is another terrible blow for the Jackson clan, earlier this month the family lost a court battle with AEG.

The court ruled that AEG were not responsible for Michael Jackson's death through negligence.

The process is thought to have cost millions of dollars in legal fees.

Michael's brother, Jermaine, claimed that Murray's freedom will be "almost too much to handle".

Oh my Gosh does he have already his pants full. :LolLolLolLol:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iLoveyoumore

Haha is he afraid of us. BOOO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm invincible, I've been through it all. You can't hurt me. Knock me down, I get back up." –Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Haha is he afraid of us. BOOO!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

When I would be there I would observe the prison, only to see with my own eyes that he comes out there.
Till today I won't believe that he was there. Yep, the jails are overcrowded but our Murray gets the privileg of a single cell.
He has his own cellphone, maybe TV and PC too. Access to Books, three free Meals and a warm bed. Feels more like holidays. :icon_lol:
With such conditions I would like to stay there at least for a few weeks. Can you image that you can read so many books you want, and you don't have to care about anyone or anything. How comfortable. Since two month there is a book on my shelf I did start to
read but couldn't finish becaus Life always comes inbetween. Maybe I should go in Prison that I have the Time to finish it :LolLolLolLol:

Just curious if TMZ will be there on 28. October. Something is cooking. :ghsdf: Can you smell it. :icon_mrgreen:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I have already said this , but I repeat it because for me is fantastic   :woohoo2: Murray will be out of jail October. 28  :icon_razz:

Exactly 4 years after the date of the release in theaters of This Is It.... :icon_bounce:....   :icon_razz: but more than this ,what should tell us Mike? A greatest L.O.V.E. clue !!!! :moonwalk_:  :bearhug:

Keep the faith !!!  :moonwalk_:   :icon_bounce:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

I have already said this , but I repeat it because for me is fantastic   :woohoo2: Murray will be out of jail October. 28  :icon_razz:

Exactly 4 years after the date of the release in theaters of This Is It.... :icon_bounce:....   :icon_razz: but more than this ,what should tell us Mike? A greatest L.O.V.E. clue !!!! :moonwalk_:  :bearhug:

Keep the faith !!!  :moonwalk_:   :icon_bounce:

Yep,Murray....pardon ,Michael  ;) will be out of jail  :icon_rolleyes:.........FREE as a cop lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Anyone thinking it's Murray release, 4 years after TII, 25 years after Moonwalker and Halloween next week? Anyone having a sweating butt crack yet? HAHAHAHA.

Me tinks we need to practise our 'I Told You So' faces.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Anyone thinking it's Murray release, 4 years after TII, 25 years after Moonwalker and Halloween next week? Anyone having a sweating butt crack yet? HAHAHAHA.

So you are 100% sure Michael's comeback is imminent? I think so too but on the other hand and sooooo nervous and excited but what if it doesn't happen anything? I'm so afraid of that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

So you are 100% sure Michael's comeback is imminent? I think so too but on the other hand and sooooo nervous and excited but what if it doesn't happen anything? I'm so afraid of that too.

Pretty sure yes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Pretty sure yes.

There's nothing I wish more than Michael's comeback I'm dreaming of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

I've been waiting for  October 28th to come round  and we are almost there.  I admit  I'm a little bit excited.  Those dates lined up like that just blow my head apart.
And as for the sweaty butt crack.........hey, I live in the tropics and I haven't had a decent shower for 3 weeks now.      :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Hi RK!  I have been waiting for October 28th also, I am trying not to get my hopes up but I can't help it, it just seems right!  I am trying to stay grounded and calm.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I'd love it if Michael comes back on 28. But I'm being really skeptical....I'm not expecting anything this time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

just watched bad 25 (again) & really missing michael, which is what brought me here.   :'(     now i see there's another date the 28th.  the heart can only take so many disappointments   :(   but, if it does happen,  OMG !!  that would be AWESOME !!,  THE BOMB !!, THE SH!T !!,  and anything else positive u can think of   :icon_bounce:.   come on mike, don't let us down.    again, the heart can only take so much. i'll be keeping an eye & ear on it.    i posted link to bad 25 for those interested.

u may get a pop-u from a vube vid.   just x out, then laugh, cry & enjoy

spike lee did an awesome job   :bowdown:
Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 01:57:03 PM by luvandmissumike
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Nah ... not going down that road again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Pretty sure yes.

+1         
Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 04:54:31 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions