You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone thinking it's Murray release, 4 years after TII, 25 years after Moonwalker and Halloween next week? Anyone having a sweating butt crack yet? HAHAHAHA.

Me tinks we need to practise our 'I Told You So' faces.

So you are 100% sure Michael's comeback is imminent? I think so too but on the other hand and sooooo nervous and excited but what if it doesn't happen anything? I'm so afraid of that too.

Pretty sure yes.

Souza, you are rearly sure ! At the 13. December 2012 you said it the first time in the Official Back and Front treat.....I rearly have my Problems to believe.....but i will work the Weekend to have some more time at the 28. Oktober !!!!  :th_bravo:...sadly i have to wait untill 29. October.....LA is 9 hours back.

I hug you all and will never loose this Forum ? It was 4 years a Kind of worldwide Family ! 

What will be on monday ? Can't wait....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I hope  so much that Michael will return soon !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

And as for the sweaty butt crack.........hey, I live in the tropics and I haven't had a decent shower for 3 weeks now.      :-\

:( :( :( :(
l really hope it will rain soon ,so you can have a decent wash  :bearhug: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
In this case, I want to see to believe, I hope that the media is at the door of the jail, to see Murray go. I understand that fear, many crying for MJ, but only receive insults and catcalls wherever He goes.
Actually, I do not put my heart on this date, I wish with all my heart, but I do not feel it can happen.
God grant that Souza has reason and can shout "I Told You So" to all who do not believe in a BAM now.       :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

And as for the sweaty butt crack.........hey, I live in the tropics and I haven't had a decent shower for 3 weeks now.      :-\

:( :( :( :(
l really hope it will rain soon ,so you can have a decent wash  :bearhug: .

:icon_lol: You are too sweet @Apple. Don't worry about me....I have had a new bathroom and kitchen installed and it was all over and completed yesterday......Today I am showering in luxury.

Sorry to be off topic , but the sweaty butt comment was something I was able to relate to at the time.

And moving right along now.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I'm not seeing it. The hoax will live on forever more in the imaginations of those who believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I'm not seeing it. The hoax will live on forever more in the imaginations of those who believe.

So you have arrived to the conclusion that this hoax doesn't exist?? and Michael being alive??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

I have no idea, sweet. All I know is we have been down this road before many times, the difference this time being the deafening silence from hoax control that accompanies it. Nothing is going to happen when Murrray gets out, mark my words; we will still be sitting here in 2014 with unanswered questions and unfulfilled hopes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson begs for police protection upon prison release

THE doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson is begging for police protection when he is released from prison next Monday.

Conrad Murray, 60, claims he, actress girlfriend Nicole Alvarez, 31, and their four-year-old son Che will be "sitting targets" for revenge attacks. The celebrity medic is petrified that the safety of his family may be compromised by Michael Jackson fans desperate to get revenge on the man convicted of killing their idol.

Michael Jackson died on june 25, 2009, after suffering cardiac arrest brought on by heightened levels of proposal and benzodiazepine.

Despite being convicted of involuntary manslaughter, Murray is being released from prison early.

Murray will have served less than half his four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter.

It is rumoured that he will appeal to have his medical licence renewed once he freed on October 28th.

The revelation of the doctor's freedom is another terrible blow for the Jackson clan, earlier this month the family lost a court battle with AEG.

The court ruled that AEG were not responsible for Michael Jackson's death through negligence.

The process is thought to have cost millions of dollars in legal fees.

Michael's brother, Jermaine, claimed that Murray's freedom will be "almost too much to handle".

Oh my Gosh does he have already his pants full. :LolLolLolLol:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

does this particular shot just seem ummm staged to anyone else ? i mean it doesn't feel like the way the camera was during the trial from what i can remember. probably just me.  :icon_pale:
edit; also does this kind of look like that suit has a fair amount of padding in the shoulder area?  :icon_redface: :icon_geek:
Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:14:13 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

@Bec, what abt the 'one upping Elvis' idea?

@Anyone - My thoughts are, his legacy is still in tatters (to the majority) He has to come back.

Maybe we will never 'see' him again, but at least a video saying why he faked his death and that he is off living a peaceful life.

I cannot accept he would fake his death, leave clues and then not come back. Dying on 25.06.09 is an easier pill to swallow.

I just think MJ the perfectionist, if he didn't intend to come back, why not pull of the hoax perfectly like all of his other forms of art. The hoax reeks of deliberate mistakes, tell-tale signs, loose ends, etc.

Many of the insinuations of hoax in his music, equally insinuate a return. Also the Moonwalker movie return - shouldn't TII parallel? I know I am going over old dribble, especially to MJDH veterans. But it isn't possible that he doesn't return.

When those non-believers say, "He wouldn't do this to his fans" as a reply to hoax theory, we say in reply "Well he would because of X" - However, without a comeback then I agree, "He wouldn't do this to his fans"

More importantly than how his fans feel, his own innocence, truth about media and such needs to be exposed. In addition, MJ the artist of the millennium, taken out by a Propofol OD?? Forever. Scribed in Wiki, History books, Google, everywhere the name Michael Jackson is. No. I don't swallow it. He has to come back.

The actual thought of him not coming back and people all over the world believing this is how his story ended makes me nauseous. Nup. No way.

This is not it.
Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:11:38 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Oh, and sorry for the "Off Topic"

:michael_jackson-1135:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson begs for police protection upon prison release

THE doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson is begging for police protection when he is released from prison next Monday.

Conrad Murray, 60, claims he, actress girlfriend Nicole Alvarez, 31, and their four-year-old son Che will be "sitting targets" for revenge attacks. The celebrity medic is petrified that the safety of his family may be compromised by Michael Jackson fans desperate to get revenge on the man convicted of killing their idol.

Michael Jackson died on june 25, 2009, after suffering cardiac arrest brought on by heightened levels of proposal and benzodiazepine.

Despite being convicted of involuntary manslaughter, Murray is being released from prison early.

Murray will have served less than half his four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter.

It is rumoured that he will appeal to have his medical licence renewed once he freed on October 28th.

The revelation of the doctor's freedom is another terrible blow for the Jackson clan, earlier this month the family lost a court battle with AEG.

The court ruled that AEG were not responsible for Michael Jackson's death through negligence.

The process is thought to have cost millions of dollars in legal fees.

Michael's brother, Jermaine, claimed that Murray's freedom will be "almost too much to handle".

Oh my Gosh does he have already his pants full. :LolLolLolLol:

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

does this particular shot just seem ummm staged to anyone else ? i mean it doesn't feel like the way the camera was during the trial from what i can remember. probably just me.  :icon_pale:
edit; also does this kind of look like that suit has a fair amount of padding in the shoulder area?  :icon_redface: :icon_geek:

suspicious minds-  i thought the same thing.  it feels staged,  he doesn't look like some one on trial for muder
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I've been waiting for  October 28th to come round  and we are almost there.  I admit  I'm a little bit excited.  Those dates lined up like that just blow my head apart.

OMGosh....yes those dates are amazing for sure.....I think the best yet!
Between the two of you, I choked pretty hard on laughing....Souza, the butt, lol....RK...your shower-face is precious  :-\......
I've never really experienced a sweaty ah, "thing", lol.....but a "I told ya so" face comes pretty natural!
Here's to making it 4 years!!!!!
 :penguin:

Love & Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael Jackson died on june 25, 2009, after suffering cardiac arrest brought on by heightened
levels of proposal and benzodiazepine.

Did anyone else notice the typo??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Yep...noticed that as well  2good.  Heightened level of marriage proposals from the stalker fans was what crossed my mind fleetingly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions