sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
MICHAEL JACKSON
TOP-EARNING DEAD GUY
... In Hollywood

Michael Jackson is KILLING IT in the graveyard ... making more money than any other dead celebrity in Hollywood, including Liz Taylor and Elvis, this according to Forbes.

The mag just released its annual list of top-earning dead celebrities ... and this year, MJ took back the crown from his good friend and fellow dead-person Liz Taylor, last year's top-earner.

Here's the breakdown according to the mag:

1) Michael Jackson, $160 million
2) Elvis, $55 million
3) Charles Schulz, $37 million
4) Liz Taylor, $25 million
5) Bob Marley, $18 million

MJ was #2 last year, but two successful Jacko-inspired Cirque du Soleil shows have shot the King of Pop back to the top.

Besides Liz Taylor's drop, the rest of the list contains the usual suspects ... Einstein, Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee ... but there is one notable new name -- Mexican singer Jenni Rivera, who died in a plane crash back in 2012.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

TMZ never speak about the 'deceased' the way they speak about MJ.

Love it!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

TMZ never speak about the 'deceased' the way they speak about MJ.

Love it!!

So very true!  I can't believe how they speak about someone who is supposedly dead: "KILLING IT" from the graveyard.....really?
if I didn't fully believe MJ is alive, and TMZ is in on at least part of this, I'd be really ticked off.  However, like you AussieMJ, I love it :)
I find them scary one hand, and totally funny on the other.  Some of the things they have come up with (or MJ has come up with....
I still giggle over)---> remember when they posted a picture of his coffin with feet, because nobody was certain where it was or something like that?  The CM jokes too....all related....we are at a fever pitch, I dare think.  It's scary and exciting ...... TMZ knows it for sure!
I am surprised they don't do a live feed from Forest Lawn on the 28th or 31st......awesome. 
Blessings to you guys!
LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MICHAEL JACKSON
TOP-EARNING DEAD GUY
... In Hollywood

Michael Jackson is KILLING IT in the graveyard ... making more money than any other dead celebrity in Hollywood, including Liz Taylor and Elvis, this according to Forbes.

The mag just released its annual list of top-earning dead celebrities ... and this year, MJ took back the crown from his good friend and fellow dead-person Liz Taylor, last year's top-earner.

Here's the breakdown according to the mag:

1) Michael Jackson, $160 million
2) Elvis, $55 million
3) Charles Schulz, $37 million
4) Liz Taylor, $25 million
5) Bob Marley, $18 million

MJ was #2 last year, but two successful Jacko-inspired Cirque du Soleil shows have shot the King of Pop back to the top.

Besides Liz Taylor's drop, the rest of the list contains the usual suspects ... Einstein, Marilyn Monroe, Bruce Lee ... but there is one notable new name -- Mexican singer Jenni Rivera, who died in a plane crash back in 2012.

MJ said in his song Unbreakable - when he's "gone" he'll still be "surfacing" ...so  :icon_lol:  :icon_cool: !!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions