No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Re: TIAI 10/27/13
October 27, 2013, 06:37:59 PM
Thanks bec! This link doesn't work properly: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login^gspc  You need to copy the whole link, including ^gspc, into a new tab, just clicking this link leaves off the ^gspc bit for some reason. Or use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ok ... may mean nothing but I'm reminded of this:

... Anyway, if you want to try the coincidence test: start a thread (in the TIAI subforum) titled: “The Coincidence Test”.  Then take a guess at what the last two digits (right of the decimal) will be in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500, once the stock market closes for the day {see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  You must state your guess at least 24 hours in advance; and also identify which date your guess applies to (use the date based upon a time zone in the USA); the digits remain in view for more than 12 hours after the market closes, so there is plenty of time to see if your guess was right (they are also recorded permanently).

Make sure you identify which two digits go with Dow, and which ones go with Nasdaq, and which ones with S&P 500.  For example: Dow = .77; Nasdaq = .79; S&P 500 = .99; this will make a six-digit number (777,999), which has a one chance in a million of being correct (000,000 to 999,999).  These stock market decimal numbers are quite random, and nobody will be able to know them 24 hours in advance (or control them); so if someone gets all six digits correct, then that will be a one-in-a-million coincidence!

Now we must not forget the aspect of opportunities, when we are calculating odds of a coincidence.  For this to actually happen as a one-in-a-million coincidence: it has to be the very first person who gets the six numbers correct.  Because the second person will be two-in-a-million, and the third will be three-in-a-million, etc.

If one hundred guesses are made, that would be a one-in-ten-thousand chance; because although though the odds are one in a million, the opportunities are one hundred (so 1,000,000 divided by 100 = 10,000).  Nevertheless, if hundreds or even thousands of “coincidence test” guesses are made—it is still very unlikely that anyone will get it right!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 06:59:28 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

October 27, 2013, 09:39:23 PM
Interesting.  I was reminded of that post too curls.

These are the numbers I see on thisisalsoit.com

S&P 500 (^GSPC) -SNP
1,759.77    ^ 7.70(0.44%) Oct 25

So the numbers after the decimal point are 77 and it's up 7.7%.  On the 25th.  Huh.  So what does this mean exactly?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

October 27, 2013, 10:55:23 PM
4-19. Stock Market Bottom on 3-6: 666!Several people wondered what the stock market redirects had to do with MJ and the hoax.  Some recognized that it had to do with the NWO generating the recession, in order to get the money out of the hands of the general public; and this is true, but that is not the only reason for these redirects.Those who read TIAI Revealed, Part 9 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1933&p=27592#p27592}, may have understood at least some of the other reasons for the economy redirects.  Very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).  Here is another verse, which connects 666 with money: “Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold” (1 Kings 10:14; see 2 Chronicles 9:13).The USA has the largest economy in the world, and the S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}?  The S&P 500 hit a low of 666 on 3-6 (three 6’s) {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}.  This was the bottom point in the worst recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).Was it a coincidence, that the bottom was 666 on 3-6?  No, I’m going to show you that it was the hand of God.  The devil and the NWO powers were trying to destroy the economy; and God allowed it—that is, until reaching 666, to show that it was the powers of evil doing it (and also to warn about that the mark of the beast).  Then God said enough is enough, and stepped in to turn things around.-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -4-20 The Idiot-Maker Rally Started on 3-9It is possible for the devil to work miracles (see Revelation 13:14; 16:14); but in this case it was not Satan who turned the economy around, because he wanted it to get much worse.  Also, only God has the power to do genuine healing; if it was the devil that started healing the economy a year ago, it would not be genuine healing—and therefore it wouldn’t last very long, and the economy would end up worse than before the fake healing.But the improving stock market and general economy has lasted for a whole year now; and it made a lot of economic professionals look like idiots—the “idiot-maker rally” {http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/01/08/the-idiot-maker-rally-continues/}.This is because it looked like a “bear market rally”, or a “dead cat bounce”; and soon the market would fall again, even worse than the March 6 lows.  But it never happened.  A few economists are still saying that the big collapse is imminent, worse than a year ago; but even though there will be ups and downs, a major collapse won’t happen (not until the real Armageddon)—because it was God who turned the economy around, and when God does something nothing can stop Him!On October 12, 2009, Aaron Task from the Yahoo Tech Ticker said: “… the speed of the rally is unprecedented.  Fifty plus percent in six months has never happened before in US history.” {http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/352341/Shifting-to-Defense-%22Quality-Is-on-Sale%22-But-Few-Stocks-Cheap-Tilson-Says?tickers=MSFT,PFE,YHOO,HUN,%5EDJI,%5EGSPC,AIG}.“… Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever … he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings:” (Daniel 2:20,21).  God is fully capable of controlling world events.  And in this case, the 666 low came on 3-6, which was only one day after the March 5 press conference in London.  March 6 was a Friday, so the 7th and 8th were the weekend; but after the low on Friday, Monday March 9 was the start of the fastest six-month rally in US history.  And just in case you still think it could’ve been a coincidence: this “resurrection” in the economy, on 3-9-09, was exactly 6 months before the 9-9-09 MJ “resurrection”!http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=1440
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

October 27, 2013, 11:02:48 PM
Wow .... Very cool indeed...
For the 26th, lol, I have been entering every company name I can think of ... Starting with Sony ...
To see if anything might come up as interesting....
I guess once a hoaxer, always a hoaxer ....
Thanks for posting... Quite interesting : )

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

October 27, 2013, 11:48:14 PM
Can't help it. It's reflexive.

Like he said:

what the last two digits (right of the decimal) will be in the Dow, Nasdaq, and S&P 500, once the stock market closes for the day {see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

For 10/25/13: Dow 15,570.28 Nasdaq 3,943.36 S&P 500 1,759.77

And in this case, the 666 low came on 3-6, which was only one day after the March 5 press conference in London.  March 6 was a Friday, so the 7th and 8th were the weekend; but after the low on Friday, Monday March 9 was the start of the fastest six-month rally in US history.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

October 28, 2013, 03:47:32 AM
Ah yes, I remember 4-19 and 4-20 as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

October 30, 2013, 02:48:10 AM
I only heard about it today, but checked last week only to find nothing.
Curls & Bec, good to see TSs posts on that.

So I took a screen shot of todays.

1771 numbers are hoaxy, and 9.84 adds to 21 (777)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
October 30, 2013, 11:15:29 AM
Sorry guys I don't understand it yet, anybody can explain??
Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:17:31 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

becTopic starter

October 30, 2013, 11:48:18 AM
No, because no one understands it. Interpret it as you will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
October 30, 2013, 03:32:16 PM
No, because no one understands it. Interpret it as you will.

Good answer Bec, I do not understand why search hoaxy numbers in the financial bag.   :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

October 30, 2013, 05:58:35 PM
Thank you TS  :icon_e_smile: although i don't know what's the reason & purpose of your redirect.. yet.

We just have to keep watching and follow the financial news in the next couple of days. What this is all about is not visible now, but probably soon, i suppose. :icon_e_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

becTopic starter

October 30, 2013, 10:44:28 PM
I have a feeling he was just redirecting to the S&P closing at .77 and that was it. Why he bothered to come out of TIAI "retirement" to redirect to that I have no idea, other then his whole TPTB rant/tangent again, which curls n I already copy/pasted here. Sure would be nice if he would post his reasoning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

October 31, 2013, 02:56:15 PM

I do not understand and i will not make any effort to understand this after so many months
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 31, 2013, 03:48:50 PM
TPTB rant?  :WTF: I have missed something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions