becTopic starter

Re: TIAI 10/27/13
October 31, 2013, 11:33:29 PM
Sorry, I think I left that part out:

4-19. Stock Market Bottom on 3-6: 666!Several people wondered what the stock market redirects had to do with MJ and the hoax.  Some recognized that it had to do with the NWO generating the recession, in order to get the money out of the hands of the general public; and this is true, but that is not the only reason for these redirects.Those who read TIAI Revealed, Part 9 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1933&p=27592#p27592}, may have understood at least some of the other reasons for the economy redirects.  Very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).  Here is another verse, which connects 666 with money: “Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold” (1 Kings 10:14; see 2 Chronicles 9:13).The USA has the largest economy in the world, and the S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}?  The S&P 500 hit a low of 666 on 3-6 (three 6’s) {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}.  This was the bottom point in the worst recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).Was it a coincidence, that the bottom was 666 on 3-6?  No, I’m going to show you that it was the hand of God.  The devil and the NWO powers were trying to destroy the economy; and God allowed it—that is, until reaching 666, to show that it was the powers of evil doing it (and also to warn about that the mark of the beast).  Then God said enough is enough, and stepped in to turn things around.
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -4-20 The Idiot-Maker Rally Started on 3-9It is possible for the devil to work miracles (see Revelation 13:14; 16:14); but in this case it was not Satan who turned the economy around, because he wanted it to get much worse.  Also, only God has the power to do genuine healing; if it was the devil that started healing the economy a year ago, it would not be genuine healing—and therefore it wouldn’t last very long, and the economy would end up worse than before the fake healing.But the improving stock market and general economy has lasted for a whole year now; and it made a lot of economic professionals look like idiots—the “idiot-maker rally” {http://www.philstockworld.com/2010/01/08/the-idiot-maker-rally-continues/}.This is because it looked like a “bear market rally”, or a “dead cat bounce”; and soon the market would fall again, even worse than the March 6 lows.  But it never happened.  A few economists are still saying that the big collapse is imminent, worse than a year ago; but even though there will be ups and downs, a major collapse won’t happen (not until the real Armageddon)—because it was God who turned the economy around, and when God does something nothing can stop Him!On October 12, 2009, Aaron Task from the Yahoo Tech Ticker said: “… the speed of the rally is unprecedented.  Fifty plus percent in six months has never happened before in US history.” {http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/352341/Shifting-to-Defense-%22Quality-Is-on-Sale%22-But-Few-Stocks-Cheap-Tilson-Says?tickers=MSFT,PFE,YHOO,HUN,%5EDJI,%5EGSPC,AIG}.“… Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever … he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings:” (Daniel 2:20,21).  God is fully capable of controlling world events.  And in this case, the 666 low came on 3-6, which was only one day after the March 5 press conference in London.  March 6 was a Friday, so the 7th and 8th were the weekend; but after the low on Friday, Monday March 9 was the start of the fastest six-month rally in US history.  And just in case you still think it could’ve been a coincidence: this “resurrection” in the economy, on 3-9-09, was exactly 6 months before the 9-9-09 MJ “resurrection”!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

becTopic starter

October 31, 2013, 11:39:02 PM
This is interestingy. I just read this article:

No October jinx this time for the stock market                                                                        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                   

By STEVE ROTHWELL                                6 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — October, with its history of big crashes on Wall Street, didn't scare off investors this time. To the contrary, the stock
 market seemed unstoppable.The Standard & Poor's 500 index closed at a record high seven times and ended the month up 4.5 percent.
The market climbed even after October began with the 16-day government
shutdown and the threat of a potentially calamitous U.S. default."The market didn't waver in the face of the shutdown," said Anton Bayer, CEO
 of Up Capital Management, an investment adviser. "That was huge."After being rattled by a series of down-to-the-wire budget battles in recent
years, investors have become inured to the ways of Washington lawmakers.
 Instead of selling stocks, they kept their focus on what they say
really matters: the Federal Reserve.The central bank is buying $85 billion of bonds every month and keeping its benchmark short-term
interest rate near zero to promote economic growth. The Fed stimulus has
 helped generate a stock market rally that has been going on since March
Whole article
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:39:56 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
November 01, 2013, 06:44:17 PM
This is interestingy. I just read this article:

No October jinx this time for the stock market                                                                        You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login                   

By STEVE ROTHWELL                                6 hours ago

NEW YORK (AP) — October, with its history of big crashes on Wall Street, didn't scare off investors this time. To the contrary, the stock
 market seemed unstoppable.The Standard & Poor's 500 index closed at a record high seven times and ended the month up 4.5 percent.
The market climbed even after October began with the 16-day government
shutdown and the threat of a potentially calamitous U.S. default."The market didn't waver in the face of the shutdown," said Anton Bayer, CEO
 of Up Capital Management, an investment adviser. "That was huge."After being rattled by a series of down-to-the-wire budget battles in recent
years, investors have become inured to the ways of Washington lawmakers.
 Instead of selling stocks, they kept their focus on what they say
really matters: the Federal Reserve.The central bank is buying $85 billion of bonds every month and keeping its benchmark short-term
interest rate near zero to promote economic growth. The Fed stimulus has
 helped generate a stock market rally that has been going on since March
Whole article

Thanks bec, do not understand why TS redirect to the stock quote for me is splitting hairs, my brain is fried!
What if I would like, is to give us number 7.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

November 07, 2013, 06:19:10 PM

It's probably nothing but at the redirect we see a 5 yr chart. Maybe it means that the hoax will end after 5 years (2009-2014)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

November 07, 2013, 09:42:34 PM
It's probably nothing but at the redirect we see a 5 yr chart. Maybe it means that the hoax will end after 5 years (2009-2014)

@ 17 seconds.. 5 yr plan

@ 1.01 seconds... have fun with it

@ 1.12 seconds. 5 yr plan

@ 1.47 seconds. I'm back. Master showman.

@ 4.02 seconds. thank you for your patience and understanding

@ 4.07 seconds. this is it is really the beginning.

beginning of a 5 year long entertainment/film/message/lesson??

meh... who knows.

Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 09:57:20 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

November 07, 2013, 09:49:36 PM
Maybe we have been looking at this with horse blinkers on because of the 4 yr mention in TII. We became fixated on 4 years. But the 4 yrs was perhaps just 4 yrs to get it right in terms of "fooling everyone to think Murray killed MJ with propofol." 4 years of trials, jail, more trials, legal antics, messages from murray, etc etc 4 years to create the illusion.

Perhaps it is 5 years we need to focus on. The brothers have been talking about 5 years since TII. Tito said it himself, this is to give the fans some fun.

Perhaps 5 years of fun before a return, with the lesson in tow of don't always believe what you see and read because look..... (cue MJ return) liberating Murray...

Wishful thinking? Dunno. Never giving up though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

November 07, 2013, 10:24:05 PM
Oopsie. Sorry posted these in wrong thread, thought I was in the "MJ wont be back til next year thread"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

curls

November 08, 2013, 02:41:18 AM
And after 5 years and nothing?  I suppose it'll only be a short jump to 7, MJ's 'special' number.  Come on guys, give up this pointless guessing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 08, 2013, 04:02:50 PM
I don't see it as guessing, jmo. Only because the words '4 yrs' came out of MJs mouth and the words '5 yrs' came out of his brothers mouth, repeatedly.

However, I agree if no show next year, then yes guessing is pointless and would be grasping at straws.

But til then trying to stay as optimistic as possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal