Re: Why do you think MJ will come back?
June 03, 2014, 05:13:33 AM
I think Michael will not come back.
Why would he do it? If he still is he found a safe place what he wanted to. There is no paparazii, no television, no new lies. He is probably more happy than then.
I as his fan forgive him because he is only a man who want live normal and if he made it - i am so happy for him and i hope he won't come back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

June 03, 2014, 10:56:49 AM
Why would he come back?  It all depends why he left in the first place, and whether he can achieve what he wants by remaining 'dead'. But we shouldn't assume that he's happy and living a 'normal' life just because he's 'dead', same as we shouldn't assume he was in danger and miserable when he was alive.  JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 03, 2014, 11:20:51 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would he come back?  It all depends why he left in the first place, and whether he can achieve what he wants by remaining 'dead'. But we shouldn't assume that he's happy and living a 'normal' life just because he's 'dead', same as we shouldn't assume he was in danger and miserable when he was alive.  JMO

I wouldn't be able to say it better than you Curls, thanks.

Michael Jackson will come back and I think he DOES need to come back to finish what he started on June 25 2009.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 03, 2014, 12:48:31 PM
The more i think about it, the less i think he will be back. I don't consider legal issues, or saving the world or fighting evil, prooving the media wrong or blablabla.

Michael did eveything, went everywhere, he went from the deepest despair to the highest joy, i don't see any reason he'd have to proove anything to anyone, or fight for some cause when he did that all his life.

From what i see now, it appears that if MJ is alive, he is fully able to run his business, enjoy his kids and spend his time on his art and passion. What we are given since 2009, music, art, entertainment, comes from him already ! Is there a NEED for him to be back ? i don't think so.

I also told myself that maybe he sold the whole "Michael Jackson" stuff to Sony (i still stick to my first theory about the biggest music industry deal EVER, including his last months, his death, and all albums to comes" because ACTUALLY, i think he didn't want to be MJ anymore. Maybe there was a plan for a come back, but maybe being dead offered him some freedom he never had and he maybe thought "after all, i might never be back, anyway, people already think i'm dead"

Maybe he let go about all this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

June 03, 2014, 02:18:02 PM
I know for sure he's alive but it's sad to say it he probably wont be back because of the allegations I hope I'm wrong and mj is back this month I love his music,videos,messages and person he is I wanted to meet him since i was just 10 and if I had the chance now I would be at his show now. Forgive the grammer my HTC phone is acting up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 03, 2014, 02:34:29 PM
I think the best way to continue this great adventure is not asking too many questions and stay here close to Michael.

I think he 'll be fine now ,  finally quiet and calmly he can decide what is the best for him.

He and we saw so many things in these five years,  also very bad  but nevertheless he continued to give us new music and new emotions.

Gave us new clues , so keep the faith.... We move forward !!

With L.O.V.E.  :moonwalk_:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 03, 2014, 04:32:39 PM
Very true I think it's just everyone here like me just wants to know he's ok and to watch him live, I do however understand this is up to Michael. Going to make a new post later about a great detail no one ever thought of about Dave Dave and this time its not his phone number again lol but I did however get shy and although not against the law I got over anxious about what to say to Dave so didn't call but I have his number still lol guess one day ill get the courage to call, anyhow I hope the weather is this nice out everywhere like in central ny take care everyone, and to those I see saying if Michael isn't really dead, not saying any names but just want to say you shouldn't loose faith in the hoax because so many new clues are rising and once you loose your beLIEver view on this you likley won't come back to keep us believers or knowers for that matter up to date on the hoax.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 03, 2014, 06:57:05 PM
First we have to know what were the reasons for this hoax.
If MJ really dead, there is "someone" who promote this possibility. This includes family. If so, it would be devastating to all of us know that his own family we deception.
I assume that MJ is alive, whether or not returns depends on the reasons that led to fake his death. We all know that there are many similarities with the hoax of Elvis, who never return.
My heart tells me that MJ will return! In fact, we feel its magic on every project since 2009.
Legal issues not think they are the reason why even no return. Everything was planned so that no damage (here I am not considering people who mourns his death), the facts show that it is all a show.
The media can not get fun, in fact many timidly, are taking this option as something possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 04, 2014, 10:00:20 AM
The more i think about it, the less i think he will be back. I don't consider legal issues, or saving the world or fighting evil, prooving the media wrong or blablabla.

Michael did eveything, went everywhere, he went from the deepest despair to the highest joy, i don't see any reason he'd have to proove anything to anyone, or fight for some cause when he did that all his life.

From what i see now, it appears that if MJ is alive, he is fully able to run his business, enjoy his kids and spend his time on his art and passion. What we are given since 2009, music, art, entertainment, comes from him already ! Is there a NEED for him to be back ? i don't think so.

I also told myself that maybe he sold the whole "Michael Jackson" stuff to Sony (i still stick to my first theory about the biggest music industry deal EVER, including his last months, his death, and all albums to comes" because ACTUALLY, i think he didn't want to be MJ anymore. Maybe there was a plan for a come back, but maybe being dead offered him some freedom he never had and he maybe thought "after all, i might never be back, anyway, people already think i'm dead"

Maybe he let go about all this.

OMG how wrong you are, sorry to say this but time will prove you WRONG. MJ doesn't wanna be MJ? excuse me? he is so self centered that if he weren't MJ anymore THEN he would die for real, lol, he won't be touring anymore but he will be MJ forever cause he likes to be who he is.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

June 04, 2014, 03:13:46 PM
I was talking about being Michael Jackson, the BRAND. Of course he will always be himself. I just think he must have been 100% fed up with being what people/business expected from him. He is tied to this because this all business is about him, it has his name on it, and anywhere he goes, people see "Michael Jackson" the brand, not only the man.

Sorry i cannot actually explain, but i was just saying it felt like being prisoner of yourself, because  your "self" almost don't belong to you anymore. In this way, i said he maybe didn't want to be MJ anymore.

what would be wrong with that ? He said it many times : becoming anonymous includes "not being MJ". And he often said he's like to be anonymous, to run a normal life with his kids.

we were talking about reasons for not coming back.
Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:16:23 PM by whatyourheartsays
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions