blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
MJ WOULD BE 'APPALLED' At the Way I'm Treated
October 30, 2013, 06:24:39 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson would be appalled at the way people are disparaging Conrad Murray .... so says the doctor who just got out of jail for killing the singer.

Dr. Murray -- who clearly uncapped a tube of Just for Men since his release from jail -- says unequivocally -- "I never harmed him [Michael]."

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believes Jackson injected himself with the fatal dose of Propofol when the doc wasn't looking.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:37:53 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

RK

Thought I'd type out what Conrad had to say........

Well first of all, I loved Michael very much, and I"m a fan of Michael probably more than most. I was closer to him than most people, especially in the last days of his life. He would be appalled, absolutely appalled. I think he’d be stunned to see what has happened to me. Of all the fans who have judged me the way you have described, I think Michael will basically tell them to take a look in the mirror. Not that he doesn't  care about them, but I  think he would say don’t judge lest ye be judged because Michael knows the truth.  And the truth is,  I never harmed him. Michael loves me no less than he loved me then, and I know he loves me today like I love him. He was a man of love, like I am a man of love and I will continue to give love. And for all of those who try to fester hate in their hearts, I'm  not going to go there; I don’t need  to do that. I will give love I will give respect I will remain dignified and I will actively represent him as he should be represented.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

Well first of all, I loved Michael very much, and I"m a fan of Michael probably more than most. I was closer to him than most people, especially in the last days of his life. He would be appalled, absolutely appalled. I think he’d be stunned to see what has happened to me. Of all the fans who have judged me the way you have described, I think Michael will basically tell them to take a look in the mirror. Not that he doesn't  care about them, but I  think he would say don’t judge lest ye be judged because Michael knows the truth.  And the truth is,  I never harmed him. Michael loves me no less than he loved me then, and I know he loves me today like I love him. He was a man of love, like I am a man of love and I will continue to give love. And for all of those who try to fester hate in their hearts, I'm  not going to go there; I don’t need  to do that. I will give love I will give respect I will remain dignified and I will actively represent him as he should be represented.

Let the TRUTH Unfurl! LOVE is the answer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

Let the TRUTH Unfurl! LOVE is the answer!

Great words , L.O.V.E. words !!!  :bearhug: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

suspicious mind

Michael Jackson would be appalled at the way people are disparaging Conrad Murray .... so says the doctor who just got out of jail for killing the singer.

Dr. Murray -- who clearly uncapped a tube of Just for Men since his release from jail -- says unequivocally -- "I never harmed him [Michael]."

TMZ broke the story ... Murray believes Jackson injected himself with the fatal dose of Propofol when the doc wasn't looking.

now why do you reckon he felt the need to stick his head out of the window like that? :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Andrea

A lot of what Murray has said over the past years has sounded rehearsed, this does too.  I love how he speaks here of Michael... is it still supposed to be a secret that he's not actually dead? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Maybe MJ should prove it then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

He's also trying to act like he hasn't driven a vehicle for 2 years, lol!
Andrea, I still think he's a great actor, if only convincing for deaders! He's had a complex colorful role to play. But the Writer of this script is The Best!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

That's one hell of a detailed answer (dare I say 'well prepared speech'), to a simple, supposedly random unexpected question: "What do you think Michael would've said to those that blame you for his death?"

I'm wondering, as we've often thought Murray is 'representing' Michael (as Murray says!), whether this is a message to his 'unbelieving' fans,  especially in light of death threats and hatred and 'rot in hell' type comments on several fan sites.  i.e. What does Michael say to those that blame Murray for his death?  "I'm appalled, stunned, look in the mirror, don't judge, listen to the truth - Murray didn't harm me!"

And who was asking the question anyway?  Looks from Murray's clothes/hair like it was during that NPG photoshoot.  All planned and scripted I say.
Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:03:34 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Where did the 'weight-loss' and the grey hair suddenly go ... ? TMZ: Please make up your mind about how Conrad should look ...  :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"... and the truth shall set you free" David Icke

:icon_rr: Murray has always used MJs messages when ever he has said anything. Humans are quick to judge anything without having the whole story.We see something on the news and we take whats said there and we judge based off half truth or total lies.Murray has constantly said he was innocent but noone would believe him why because he never had a chance because he was already condemned as a murderor for the rest of his life.No matter that he would be out of jail his life will never be the same again. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy... Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. I await the truth as it shall set us free.
Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:33:07 AM by Unbreakable1
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

now why do you reckon he felt the need to stick his head out of the window like that? :WTF:

So that everyone can look that uses dyes in the hair :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
:icon_rr: Murray has always used MJs messages when ever he has said anything. Humans are quick to judge anything without having the whole story.We see something on the news and we take whats said there and we judge based off half truth or total lies.Murray has constantly said he was innocent but noone would believe him why because he never had a chance because he was already condemned as a murderor for the rest of his life.No matter that he would be out of jail his life will never be the same again. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy... Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. I await the truth as it shall set us free.

Are you Michael Jackson playing the role of a normal member or am I freaking out here? lol
Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 12:02:58 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Are you Michael Jackson playing the role of a normal member or am I freaking out here? lol

No jumping to conclusions. It may only lead to disappointments.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

No jumping to conclusions. It may only lead to disappointments.

Don't worry I am disappointed loooong time ago, lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions