marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thought I'd type out what Conrad had to say........

Well first of all, I loved Michael very much, and I"m a fan of Michael probably more than most. I was closer to him than most people, especially in the last days of his life. He would be appalled, absolutely appalled. I think he’d be stunned to see what has happened to me. Of all the fans who have judged me the way you have described, I think Michael will basically tell them to take a look in the mirror. Not that he doesn't  care about them, but I  think he would say don’t judge lest ye be judged because Michael knows the truth.  And the truth is,  I never harmed him. Michael loves me no less than he loved me then, and I know he loves me today like I love him. He was a man of love, like I am a man of love and I will continue to give love. And for all of those who try to fester hate in their hearts, I'm  not going to go there; I don’t need  to do that. I will give love I will give respect I will remain dignified and I will actively represent him as he should be represented.

I agree with you, the words of Murray heard very MJ.
The photos are really crazy, NPG, CM showed us, like he really suffered from a reclusion, TMZ shows CM, as in 2009 (almost) with a well-learned speech, talking randomly in the present and past. Definitely the game continues, until, I do not know. We continue to see, I think we have to much longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

:icon_rr: Murray has always used MJs messages when ever he has said anything. Humans are quick to judge anything without having the whole story.We see something on the news and we take whats said there and we judge based off half truth or total lies.Murray has constantly said he was innocent but noone would believe him why because he never had a chance because he was already condemned as a murderor for the rest of his life.No matter that he would be out of jail his life will never be the same again. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy... Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. I await the truth as it shall set us free.

so maybe murray will return to using medicine to aid those in need and hire another doctor who will as a result, monitor him but evidently pressure him into working strenuously. After appearing gaunt and emaciated from practicing medicine on his prospective patients, doing what he does best, ironically He will then acquire insomnia, be administered the fatal sedative propofol by another doctor, and suddenly die midst a comeback effort to return to medicine after a lengthy absence. The doctor who obligated to treat conrad murray will be investigated and ultimately arrested, thrown in jail, and the cycle continues. Secretly, conrad murray evaded death by hoaxing.

anybody like my newly formulated script? we can prolong the hoax for as long as we can!   :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 02:17:12 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

MJonmind

:icon_rr: Murray has always used MJs messages when ever he has said anything. Humans are quick to judge anything without having the whole story.We see something on the news and we take whats said there and we judge based off half truth or total lies.Murray has constantly said he was innocent but noone would believe him why because he never had a chance because he was already condemned as a murderor for the rest of his life.No matter that he would be out of jail his life will never be the same again. “Judge not, and you shall not be judged. Condemn not, and you shall not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth... Blessed are the merciful, for they shall obtain mercy... Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. I await the truth as it shall set us free.

Are you Michael Jackson playing the role of a normal member or am I freaking out here? lol
Haha! I had similar thoughts! It's a bang-on post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Are you Michael Jackson playing the role of a normal member or am I freaking out here? lol
Haha! I had similar thoughts! It's a bang-on post!

It's like the real deal is trying to explain the real role of CM in the hoax in case there's somebody didn't catch it yet  :icon_mrgreen: but he is using of course a "disguise" behind the screen and although he is not using his Michaelish way, in this case, the highlighted words caught my eye, it's like he is trying to say that Michael was condemned to be a minor abuser for the rest of his life although he tried to say over and over again that he was INNOCENT, at the same time he is denouncing that a black man in the USA is always condemned no matter what and that has to have a radical change with Michael's hoax and its wake up call.

PS: Please Unbreakable prove me wrong!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

I am sorry I have been here since the beggining but I am not the man himself.I spoke only what i felt in my heart yesterday.But I am not here to fool anyone. I just want justice to be served and for the truth to be revealed.As four years has passed and we all still believe. I dont think all these coincidences between murray and mj is a accident.I believe those who really looked at Michaels interviews in the past have a good intuition to know his mannerisms and the head tilts even if he is wearing a mask.
But no I am not Michael I only spoke from the heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

i just realized that the hairline is different
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

i don't seem to be able to just copy and paste but i thought this was intriguing.
this is joel osteens church. do you all remember early on when murray was supposed to have visited him?

Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:14:40 PM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
I am sorry I have been here since the beggining but I am not the man himself.I spoke only what i felt in my heart yesterday.But I am not here to fool anyone. I just want justice to be served and for the truth to be revealed.As four years has passed and we all still believe. I dont think all these coincidences between murray and mj is a accident.I believe those who really looked at Michaels interviews in the past have a good intuition to know his mannerisms and the head tilts even if he is wearing a mask.

Well, Those were truly beautiful words (I thought the same as sweetsunset and MJonmind  :icon_geek: )  :icon_lol:

Murray saying that he will continue to remain good strongly reminds me of MJ's words," But I'll never stop helping and loving people the way Jesus said to".

And for all of those who try to fester hate in their hearts, I'm  not going to go there; I don’t need  to do that.............. and I will actively represent him as he should be represented.[/i]

I feel this is MJ's message to the non-believers; they are the ones hating on Murray and Murray is representing MJ.
Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 12:29:02 PM by Thriller4ever
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

curls

Funny how I said virtually the same as Unbreakable1 but in fewer, and less MJ-like words, and got overlooked!  LOL!  Not complainin', just sayin'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
You weren't overlooked at all curls  :bearhug:

It was just unbreakable1's choice of words I guess.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You weren't overlooked at all curls  :bearhug:

It was just unbreakable1's choice of words I guess.

+1

PS: I love you Curls and you know it  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

I have always got the strangest feeling when looking at murray, i even told my husband (who thinks im nuts btw) look, mike is back. Its very strange, but i get this feeling when i look at murray and his mannerism, and his eyes through the mask. I probably am crazy, but i beLIEve in michael, and always will. My question is in those four years, from the release of this is it, to murray's "release" was the goal accomplished? Did we get it right or is the damage done...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I have always got the strangest feeling when looking at murray, i even told my husband (who thinks im nuts btw) look, mike is back. Its very strange, but i get this feeling when i look at murray and his mannerism, and his eyes through the mask. I probably am crazy, but i beLIEve in michael, and always will. My question is in those four years, from the release of this is it, to murray's "release" was the goal accomplished? Did we get it right or is the damage done...

Cassi that's the million dollar question and only Michael himself can answer it because after 4 years we don't really even know the real dimension of this hoax we might have probably overlooked some issues that have been righted and we didn't even notice it yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
We know that behind all this there is Michael and if he continues to give us clues as these changes in Murray  :icon_e_wink: is to tell that the great adventure continues and be strong because the best is yet to come !!!  :moonwalk_:  It's all for L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

@Thriller and sunset, thanks, but like I said - it was just an observation that for some reason I found somewhat interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions