curlsTopic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MICHAEL JACKSON LAWYERS TO SCREEN ‘THIS IS IT’ Jacksons’ attorneys to discuss the case and answer questions
Posted by LisaMJL , November 12, 2013 at 01:05 PM

BRIDGEPORT, November 12, 2013 –The Bridgeport-based legal team who helped the Michael Jackson family in its recent Los Angeles court case will hold a special presentation in the star’s memory, the law firm announced today.

The law firm of Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder will celebrate the career of Michael Jackson with a screening of ‘This Is It’ at the Bijou Theatre.  Koskoff attorneys who helped represent the Jackson family will hold a question-and-answer session afterwards to give attendees a glimpse into the Jackson family, the life and death of Michael Jackson, and the recent wrongful death suit against the concert promoter that hired the cardiologist who administered a fatal dose of medication to Jackson.   Also discussed will be scenes from the movie that were not made public.

“Michael Jackson was a legend who was taken from the world far too soon,” said Michael Koskoff, partner at Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder and trial attorney in the case. “This is an opportunity to share the never-before-known truth about Michael Jackson’s death, and the making of ‘This Is It.’”

Several attorneys at Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder joined the legal team representing members of Jackson’s family, including his children Michael Joseph “Prince” Jackson Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson, and Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II, as well as their grandmother and legal guardian, Katherine Jackson (Michael’s mother).  Their civil suit was brought against entertainment giant Anschutz Entertainment Group and its concert promotion subsidiary, AEG Live Inc., for the death of the pop icon.

“We were privileged to get to know members of Michael Jackson’s family and, through them, to get a glimpse into his life – the life of a great artist who was widely accepted as the most successful performer the world has ever known,” Koskoff said.

‘This Is It’ is a behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his final worldwide concert tour.  Chronicling the months from April through June 2009 – just before he went into cardiac arrest and died on June 25 – this film draws from more than one hundred hours of raw behind-the-scenes footage featuring Jackson rehearsing a number of his songs for the show.

The screening of ‘This Is It’ will take place at The Bijou Theatre, 275 Fairfield Avenue in Bridgeport on Sunday, November 24 at 4:00 p.m.  Doors open to the public at 3:30 p.m.  Tickets are $15 and can be purchased in advance at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or at the box office throughout the day of the event. All proceeds benefit The Bijou Theatre.  For more information, visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or call The Bijou Theatre at 203-332-3228.

For 75 years, Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder has been nationally known for personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, and class actions, concentrating its practice in handling cases for people who suffer serious personal injury or economic harm.  Koskoff attorneys have been responsible for important changes in the conduct of corporate and government defendants. The firm has offices in Bridgeport, Danbury, New Haven, and Stamford. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

“This is an opportunity to share the never-before-known truth about Michael Jackson’s death, and the making of ‘This Is It.’”
Over inflated hype or worth keeping an eye on??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Also discussed will be scenes from the movie that were not made public.

MJ's lawyers have had permission to show unseen This Is It footage in court, so it seems that they now have permission to show it publicly.

Michael Jackson Lawyers Win Bid To Show Unseen 'This Is It' Clips In Court

I wonder why? And why would this lawfirm show scenes that were not made public before and give the opportunity to discuss this? Not because of the profits, is it just for publicity? Or is it to get a reaction about some unseen footage from the audience? Are there aspects in the scenes to be questioned?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YD_RgfvUYY [/youtube]

Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:52:24 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

bec

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Weird.

Very much weird  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

“This is an opportunity to share the never-before-known truth about Michael Jackson’s death, and the making of ‘This Is It.’”
Over inflated hype or worth keeping an eye on??

- Opportunity to share the never before known truth about MJs death - Koskoff
- Do you know what it is and are you waiting for it come out (DJ Kyle Sandilands) Jermaine: ' "Yes I do"
- Conrad Murray threatening to drop a nuclear bomb
- Latoya - The truth is gonna come out!
- Joe Snr - Doco revealing the so called truth.

Always lots of claims of truth to be revealed - but always left high and dry!

Nothing. Nada. Niente. Bupkis. Nichts.   :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curlsTopic starter

^^ Yup Aussie, you're right of course. I don't know what came over me just then - a brief spark from long extinguished optimism!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He he he. Trust me I am ever the optimist. Almost always. Perhaps a little less optimistic today lol.
I appreciate your spark of optimism. Hope I am wrong. But seems we get promises of a coming truth and receive nothing only more questions. Yes, that's it... Instead of the gap of unanswered questions being narrowed down and eliminated, it seems that as time goes on the gap widens and the unanswered questions multiply...

Someday's I'm like meh' whatever I know the truth that he's alive that's good enough for me. Other days I'm like 'seriously man, when is the truth going to come out!!!!' followed by a > > :over-react-smiley:

But as they say, gotta keep trucking on!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MICHAEL JACKSON LAWYERS TO SCREEN ‘THIS IS IT’ Jacksons’ attorneys to discuss the case and answer questions
Posted by LisaMJL , November 12, 2013 at 01:05 PM

BRIDGEPORT, November 12, 2013 –The Bridgeport-based legal team who helped the Michael Jackson family in its recent Los Angeles court case will hold a special presentation in the star’s memory, the law firm announced today.

The law firm of Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder will celebrate the career of Michael Jackson with a screening of ‘This Is It’ at the Bijou Theatre.  Koskoff attorneys who helped represent the Jackson family will hold a question-and-answer session afterwards to give attendees a glimpse into the Jackson family, the life and death of Michael Jackson, and the recent wrongful death suit against the concert promoter that hired the cardiologist who administered a fatal dose of medication to Jackson.   Also discussed will be scenes from the movie that were not made public.

“Michael Jackson was a legend who was taken from the world far too soon,” said Michael Koskoff, partner at Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder and trial attorney in the case. “This is an opportunity to share the never-before-known truth about Michael Jackson’s death, and the making of ‘This Is It.’”

Several attorneys at Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder joined the legal team representing members of Jackson’s family, including his children Michael Joseph “Prince” Jackson Jr., Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson, and Prince Michael “Blanket” Jackson II, as well as their grandmother and legal guardian, Katherine Jackson (Michael’s mother).  Their civil suit was brought against entertainment giant Anschutz Entertainment Group and its concert promotion subsidiary, AEG Live Inc., for the death of the pop icon.

“We were privileged to get to know members of Michael Jackson’s family and, through them, to get a glimpse into his life – the life of a great artist who was widely accepted as the most successful performer the world has ever known,” Koskoff said.

‘This Is It’ is a behind-the-scenes look at the performer as he developed, created and rehearsed for his final worldwide concert tour.  Chronicling the months from April through June 2009 – just before he went into cardiac arrest and died on June 25 – this film draws from more than one hundred hours of raw behind-the-scenes footage featuring Jackson rehearsing a number of his songs for the show.

The screening of ‘This Is It’ will take place at The Bijou Theatre, 275 Fairfield Avenue in Bridgeport on Sunday, November 24 at 4:00 p.m.  Doors open to the public at 3:30 p.m.  Tickets are $15 and can be purchased in advance at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or at the box office throughout the day of the event. All proceeds benefit The Bijou Theatre.  For more information, visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or call The Bijou Theatre at 203-332-3228.

For 75 years, Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder has been nationally known for personal injury, medical malpractice, product liability, and class actions, concentrating its practice in handling cases for people who suffer serious personal injury or economic harm.  Koskoff attorneys have been responsible for important changes in the conduct of corporate and government defendants. The firm has offices in Bridgeport, Danbury, New Haven, and Stamford.

Mmmm strange  :suspect: ,this was said during AEG trial,almost at the end,but they didn't show a damn thing  :icon_e_confused:.
Blankie, if you read this,for sure you have to remember cause I made a post about it  ;)  :).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Koskoff, Koskoff & Bieder are series Sponsors :

i don't believe that they show something new....111min film....the same time we know from TII....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nothing to find about it.....nothing happend ?  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

I found this on MJJC:

Email from the Estate:

Hello,

We noticed a lot of fans commenting on a screening of the "This Is It"
film by one of the lawyers representing Katherine Jackson in the
wrongful death suit against AEG and we wanted to let everyone know that,
 upon first seeing the advertisements for this unauthorized event, the
Estate immediately took action to insure that it was cancelled. So the
fans can rest assured, it did not happen.

MJOnline
 The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I found this on MJJC:

Email from the Estate:

Hello,

We noticed a lot of fans commenting on a screening of the "This Is It"
film by one of the lawyers representing Katherine Jackson in the
wrongful death suit against AEG and we wanted to let everyone know that,
 upon first seeing the advertisements for this unauthorized event, the
Estate immediately took action to insure that it was cancelled. So the
fans can rest assured, it did not happen.

MJOnline
 The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Yes this is the link:

I think MJ is reading here, hehe!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Finally, I cancel! If Koskoff, Koskoff and Bieder, knew of the existence of material that was not public. Why, did not use it in court?
They made a promise to see never before seen pictures and everything stayed in nothingness.
  As professionals, Koskoff, k. and Biedermeier, knew they had to ask permission to state.
"The film is based on over a hundred hours of raw footage behind the scenes with Jackson rehearsing a number of his songs for the show" refers to one hundred hours more, we have not seen?
I remember Sony has or had in his possession a lot more material than all saw TII ... It is very rare.  :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have some Problems to understand....
Why is Michael Koskow in the court room at the verdict day and not Brian Panish ?
When i am right then Michael Koskoff has no certification for california.

Look down at his Website....there are all countries he works, but not california.

Sorry, i don't know the US court System.....all i do is wonder why Koskoff and not Panish.... :Pulling_hair:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions