sweetsunsetwithMJTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Media are reporting that Murray is looking toward making a film of Michael’s final moments before his death

Several media are reporting that Conrad Murray, sentenced for Michael Jackson’s death, is looking toward making a film in order to reveal Michael’s final secrets.

It is reported that Murray wants Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington to star as the King of Pop, the Daily Star reported.

The Jackson family are reportedly outraged at his plans to cash in on Michael’s memory. A source told the publication that this is a disgusting ploy by shameless Murray to trade off his despicable actions.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The funny thing is that Denzel Washington (btw one of my fav actors) looks more like CM than MJ, lol. We all thought CM was gonna write a book but instead he wanna make a movie, too coincidental MJ said he wanted to make films in the future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

RK

This will no doubt stir up  people who believe MJ is dead. Oh the controversy.   If this was not a hoax, I would  be disgusted too, but instead found this a funny article, laughing at the irony contained in this line.....
The Jackson family are reportedly outraged at his plans to cash in on Michael’s memory.

Sorry Jacksons...... didn't mean to laugh, but this tickled my bent sense of humour.
Maybe this film is already in the can ....a follow on from Murray's doco. Wonder if the good Doc will be playing himself. I hope so. No other actor could get that role  right.

Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 07:13:18 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hmm
November 19, 2013, 12:32:24 AM
Media are reporting that Murray is looking toward making a film of Michael’s final moments before his death

Several media are reporting that Conrad Murray, sentenced for Michael Jackson’s death, is looking toward making a film in order to reveal Michael’s final secrets.

It is reported that Murray wants Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington to star as the King of Pop, the Daily Star reported.

The Jackson family are reportedly outraged at his plans to cash in on Michael’s memory. A source told the publication that this is a disgusting ploy by shameless Murray to trade off his despicable actions.

The funny thing is that Denzel Washington (btw one of my fav actors) looks more like CM than MJ, lol. We all thought CM was gonna write a book but instead he wanna make a movie, too coincidental MJ said he wanted to make films in the future.

"Reveal Michael's final secrets." hmm...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Unstoppable 777 strikes again lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!!

Funny how now the roles are reversed  :icon_geek:  :icon_cool: . Anyway ,this will never happen,so  let's just skip to the next level  :icon_e_wink: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Re: hmm
November 19, 2013, 06:22:34 AM

"Reveal Michael's final secrets."
I can imagine & respect the family's reaction, though in hoax perspective I'm focused on this too. On the other hand, this could be a marketing trick to draw attention and to make the public curious..

Applehead, I like your "Unstoppable 777" connection to the movie "Unstoppable" in which Denzel Washington acted too.
He's one of my favorite actors and when you think about how many times he was a victim of a internet death hoax in the past few years it makes you "hmm" too

Btw, in the movie 'Ricochet' Denzel Washington played LAPD officer Styles who faked his death, so he's rather experienced in playing this role I'd think  :icon_e_wink: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: hmm
November 19, 2013, 11:39:22 AM

"Reveal Michael's final secrets."
I can imagine & respect the family's reaction, though in hoax perspective I'm focused on this too. On the other hand, this could be a marketing trick to draw attention and to make the public curious..

Applehead, I like your "Unstoppable 777" connection to the movie "Unstoppable" in which Denzel Washington acted too.
He's one of my favorite actors and when you think about how many times he was a victim of a internet death hoax in the past few years it makes you "hmm" too

Btw, in the movie 'Ricochet' Denzel Washington played LAPD officer Styles who faked his death, so he's rather experienced in playing this role I'd think  :icon_e_wink: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Thank you Everlasting and Applehead for your information, I watched "Unstoppable" on T.V one month ago and that train with the "777" running fast and with MJ's colours gave me goosebumps.
There is not such things as coincidences.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
It 's the most logical thing that Murray now takes advantage of the situation ...also because there will be  Michael behind the camera , and probably he will say things he has inside for years , especially in the last 4... :moonwalk_:

Waiting for .... :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red :ghsdf:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Maybe MJ has been making movies already under a different alias. Who knows maybe some of the movies that have been releaseD in the last 4 years our some of his . I always thought that movie with the train 777 was somehow connected to the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Maybe MJ has been making movies already under a different alias. Who knows maybe some of the movies that have been releaseD in the last 4 years our some of his . I always thought that movie with the train 777 was somehow connected to the hoax.

Me too and MJ was represented by that train, so we can say MJ is UNBREAKABLE, INVINCIBLE and now UNSTOPPABLE.
Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:48:29 AM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions