I never watch Criss Angel but the other night on his BeLIEve show on TV he had a segment where he was suppossedly resurrecting a dead body. Did anyone see it? I tuned in to see if there were any clues and sure enough, although the whole thing was lame in my opinion, there was an unmistakable clue. An apparent Paranormal investigator and his partner ( not sure if they were the real deal, I suspect not) were asked if they had any name they thought might be in their minds of who the dead corpse was that was on display to resurrect in front of them. One P.I. said the name "Michael", Criss replied, :Yes". The other P.I. said, "Robert", to which Criss replied, "Yes, the dead man is named Robert Lewis Michaels". Of course the connection is there with MJ's name.
 Maybe I'm grasping at straws but thought it was worth a mention anyway. I', sure this was probably posted back in late Oct but I couldn't find anything ont the forum.
Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 01:14:51 AM by Surprised74
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello,

here you can watch the Video. No it wasn't posted so far I know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Much Peace and Love to everyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you. I noticed on TV last night a special from David Blaine where he performed magic tricks for a bunch of people, celebrities and non-celebrities. Very fascinating but I kept wondering why we are being smothered with this at this time. Maybe so that when the 'magic' really happens (MJ being raised from the dead) people will beLIEve?
Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:05:25 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

I watched some of the David Blaine special last night where he had observed this older magician swallow & throw up a lot of water, then eventually kerosene which he shot out of his mouth to erupt in flames, but it killed him sadly. So Blaine set about perfecting this trick. He learns to retch up huge quantities of water, and then tries the kerosene trick with success.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

^^^ Sounds disgusting! Yuck.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you. I noticed on TV last night a special from David Blaine where he performed magic tricks for a bunch of people, celebrities and non-celebrities. Very fascinating but I kept wondering why we are being smothered with this at this time. Maybe so that when the 'magic' really happens (MJ being raised from the dead) people will beLIEve?

How can he raise MJ from death? imagine MJ is really dead, his body would be in very bad conditions after almost 5 years, I don't think this would be the way MJ would BAM.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions