You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's an Aussie station.  I will be at work  so I won't be able to tape it. It will  be on the 60 minutes web site after it airs on Sunday night, so I will have a look around for it when I get back late in the evening.

Or perhaps another Aussie can tape it for us?

Hi guys, I am in the middle of moving house (BOO!) so I am not even going to get to watch it live. Think my mum is going to record it on Foxtel for me, but have no idea how to get it off the box (in want of a better word) onto the computer...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

finfin

The Talk - Dr. Conrad Murray Says Michael Jackson Visits Him

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aANKWyenR5M#t=24[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

idiots.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Thank you, Sweetangel.

:bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

bec

Sunday is the 1st day of the week. Not the 7th. Saturday is the 7th.

How Do You Count The days Of the week?? I Really Want To Know!!!

Monday is the 1st Day of the Week. Saturday is the 6th and Sunday is the 7th Day of the Week

Look at any calendar. Sunday is the first day of the week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Been reading some Twitter posts saying that Conrad says that Michael still talks to him. I tried to find an article online but couldn't find anything. Will have to see what comes out of the interview and how he words it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What I want to know is why are they asking Murray about this bogus pedophile crap?!  The man is not, was never a pedophile and was found not guilty on the bogus and trumped up charges by greedy people seeking money and fame on Michael Jackson's name...including vindication from the FBI.  This evil word and act has nothing to do with Michael Jackson and it pisses me off that it is continuously brought up by certain media.   :icon_mad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

What I want to know is why are they asking Murray about this bogus pedophile crap?!

Because that is STILL the number one question the world at large has about Michael Jackson. That's why.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Been reading some Twitter posts saying that Conrad says that Michael still talks to him. I tried to find an article online but couldn't find anything. Will have to see what comes out of the interview and how he words it.

I think this is what they were discussing in The Talk vid that finfin posted, but the vid seems to start in the middle of their conversation. I don't know where they heard CM say MJ still talks to him - maybe they've seen more of the 60 minutes interview somewhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

MICHAEL Jackson's family has expressed its anger that a doctor convicted of the pop superstar's death was paid for a tell-all TV interview.
In his first full-length interview, Conrad Murray claimed he loved Jackson, who died from a drug overdose in 2009.
Australia's 60 Minutes has reportedly paid Murray a ­six-figure sum in a move slammed by crime victims' support groups.
But a source said the figure was "nowhere near six figures''.
"It's not even in the vicinity," the source said.
"More like the fives.''
Murray, who injected the singer with Propofol, was ­released from jail last month after serving almost two years of a four-year sentence.
He was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over Jackson's death.
The interview, to be aired on Sunday night, has made Jackson's family "sick to the pits of their stomach".
Tanay Jackson, ­Michael's niece, said the family could never forgive Murray.
"No matter what he says and no matter what anyone else says the point still remains the same: he was the physical culprit of my uncle's death," Ms Jackson told Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper.
"He had that needle in his hand and he injected Michael.
"Whether he meant to overdose him or not, he still injected him. He's the doctor, he should've known better.
"It didn't matter what Michael told him, he shouldn't have done it."
Ms Jackson said she feared the interview could harm Jackson's daughter, Paris.
"She is trying to find a way to escape and it doesn't seem like anyone knows what to do. This is a 15-year-old going through a 40-year-old's problems,'' she said.
Murray told 60 Minutes that Jackson still "speaks to me'' but wouldn't elaborate further, saying "it is too emotional to go into''.
Crime Victims' Support ­Association president Noel McNamara was critical of the interview.
"To think that the family have gone through all that trauma of being in the courts and then to have this bloke come out and try to make out he is Mother Teresa is absolutely disgraceful and disgusting,'' Mr McNamara said.
"It is just chequebook journalism.''
Murray has also sued the US state of Texas for revoking his medical licence as a result of Jackson's death.
He claimed in a lawsuit filed in Austin this month that his conviction was not final until all appeals were exhausted.
Channel 9 spokeswoman Michelle Stamper declined to respond to the Jackson family's comments.
Ms Stamper also refused to say whether Murray was paid for the interview.
"We don't confirm deny any of our stories in terms of payment,'' she said.
Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:04:35 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Conrad Murray on Sunday  what's the date! 24-11-2013 ? 2+4+1+1+2+0+1+3=14 and that's 77! Wow those 7's are sure coming up! It could be an interesting! New news or just CM making a mark! will have to wait and see! Keep the faith and remember The Best Is Yet To Come! love it♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Conrad Murray on Sunday  what's the date! 24-11-2013 ? 2+4+1+1+2+0+1+3=14 and that's 77! Wow those 7's are sure coming up! It could be an interesting! New news or just CM making a mark! will have to wait and see! Keep the faith and remember The Best Is Yet To Come! love it♥

Totally agree !!!               
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

Totally agree !!!               

OMG! I missed those 7's soo much! It's getting really exciting! :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

THE DOCTOR convicted of pop superstar Michael Jackson's death still refuses to take any responsibility.

THE DOCTOR convicted of pop superstar Michael Jackson's death still refuses to take any responsibility.

"Nothing that I gave Michael Jackson should have killed him," Conrad Murray told Channel 9's 60 Minutes in his first full-length interview, which aired on Sunday night.

Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter over Jackson's death and spent two years in jail.

But Murray, who was hired to ensure Jackson maintained good health for his final concert tour, remains resolute.

"I am saying Michael Jackson died, unfortunately, from an accident, based upon his actions," Murray said.

"I was not present when Michael Jackson took matters in his own hands. Michael Jackson, as you have realised now, is a drug addict.

"I did not kill Michael Jackson, I met Michael Jackson in his state, lifeless or not, I met him in a state that all I did was my best to help and revive him."

Murray was found guilty of injecting the singer with an overdose of Propofol that killed him on June 25, 2009.

Propofol is a sedative usually used in surgery.

Murray had given the drug to Jackson to help him sleep.

But he says the King of Pop administered the drug to himself.

Murray said that on June 25, Jackson was unable to sleep and begged for Propofol.

"He said to me, 'if I don't go to rehearsal I'm going to lose everything'. I was already informed that Michael Jackson was over $40 million in the hole and climbing.

"When I saw how desperate he was and I knew how much of a destitute he was, what he was facing if he did not do this, it all again, fell on my heart."

He claimed to have given Jackson a small amount of Propofol and left the room for a short amount of time.

Michael speaks to me: Jackson's doctor
Astounding comments from Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray that he saw visions of the dead star, offering support to him during the doctor's trial for murder. Courtesy Nine Network, 60 Minutes.

Murray said he did not agree with Jackson using such a powerful sedative and had told him he had to get off it.

"Michael Jackson is not a guy you can just say 'stop it'," Murray said.

"Michael Jackson had a lot of doctors who treated him with Propofol. Conrad Murray was a doctor that treated Michael with Propofol but with the intention of getting Michael to understand 'I do not want you using this substance again' and I succeeded."

Murray claimed he did his best to save Michael Jackson.

"I love Michael. I love Michael Jackson, I love him," he said.

"I was his closest friend.

"You see, I was Michael's doctor, but I spent more time with him as a friend than taking care of him medically.

"I love Michael, I will mourn his loss forever. I am so sad that he's not here."

Murray was not prepared to be drawn on the question of whether Jackson was a pedophile.

He said earlier: "Michael is not a perfect man by far. Michael has a huge dark shadow. Michael slept with dolls, yes. Is that normal? No, it's not normal. But if you understood the history of Michael as a child and the things that he has encountered in life and you're willing to listen, you probably wouldn't judge him."

He said a recording of Jackson slurring his speech was not intended to be used to blackmail him. "If I want to blackmail Michael Jackson it wouldn't take that phone call, it would be far worse than that, it would shatter the world," Murray said.

The Sunday Herald Sun reported that the interview had made the Jackson family "sick to the pits of their stomach".

It has been reported that 60 Minutes paid Murray a ­six-figure sum, but a source said the figure was "nowhere near six figures".

Murray is appealing his conviction.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

2Good or any others in Australia - I take it this programme has aired now.  Did anyone see it?  Impressions?  Comments?

(I have to say I don't much like the stuff I've been reading from Murray today - MJ's name-clearing and vindication seem a long way off; CM just seems to piling on and adding to the negative image.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions