curlsTopic starter

Katherine Jackson I Want Another Shot at AEG
December 04, 2013, 01:54:39 AM

KATHERINE JACKSON
I WANT ANOTHER SHOT AT AEG

12/3/2013 3:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive

Katherine Jackson wants a do-over in her fight against AEG -- TMZ has learned, she just filed docs asking for a new trial ... after the jury ruled in favor of the concert promoters back in October.

As we reported, AEG emerged victorious after Katherine sued the company for wrongful death, claiming AEG negligently hired Dr. Conrad Murray to care for Michael Jackson before his "This Is It" concert tour ... the same doctor who was ultimately convicted of killing the singer with a fatal dose of Propofol.

Katherine has now filed legal docs looking for a second chance to convince a jury AEG is to blame for MJ's death ... claiming she didn't get a fair shot the first time around.

Katherine lists a bunch of reasons for her claim in the docs ... including jury misconduct, new evidence, and general procedural errors.

A judge has yet to rule on Katherine's request ... but she's definitely facing an uphill battle.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Katherine Jackson I Want Another Shot at AEG
December 06, 2013, 04:12:54 AM
Finally  :abouttime: !!!!!!
Another "COLLAPSE" huhhhhhh  :WTF:  :suspect: :suspect:??  Lately, "this" happens quite often  :animal0017:.... MEMORY REBOOT  :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_question: :icon_question: ?? Anyone  ;) ??
Now, that would have been my post before .......THE TRAGEDY lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :

I knew this was comming lol  :icon_rolleyes:   :LolLolLolLol: .What it's happening is very predictable and makes me think at this Aesop's Fable  :ghsdf:  :suspect::THE DOG, THE MEAT AND THE REFLECTION
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why do I have the felling that mother Katherine is TOTALLY " ignoring" Murray  :icon_eek: :WTF:?? It's like she is deliberately doing this:ignores him,the restitution,and his latest foolish fairytale about Michael's phallus lol  :icon_geek:  :icon_rolleyes:........in favour of AEG  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_geek: ....... but in the same time she thinks that Murray sholud "pay" for it   :icon_e_confused:!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja0evggmk6s[/youtube]

Again,we have another CONtradiciton,and the CONtroversy continues lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  :michael_jackson-1135: .Hollywood, it should be called Hollyweird,because it really poisons the human hearts  :animal0017:  :errrr:  :affraid:  :icon_geek:.

Everybody comes to Hollywood
They wanna make it in the neighborhood
They like the smell of it in Hollywood
How could it hurt you when it looks so good

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYIVIgfEaXc[/youtube]
Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 04:37:59 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curlsTopic starter

Re: Katherine Jackson I Want Another Shot at AEG
December 06, 2013, 08:48:32 AM
From MJJC:

01/03/2014 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion for New Trial                 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions