Do

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Agree with you, Do. Actually reminds me of the once-upon-a-time rumors of Michael supposedly intending to allow his 02 concerts to be a platform for warning the world about NWO efforts. Certainly provides motive for attempts on MJ’s life, consequent motive for MJ to hoax his death, and strong motive for the TPTB to now attempt to use CM to discredit MJ in the event of a BAM. Conspiracy on a grand level indeed. Hope it’s nothing of that nature, though.                   

Starchild, this scenario is, unfortunatly, more plausible in my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

Aussie, let me first apologise to you if I came across too 'bitchy', in my post, that absolutely wasn't my intension, I hugely respect you for your well thought and clear posts and for your friendly personality!

No need to apologise. Didn't think you were bitchy at all! Just passionate about your opinion, just as I am. So all good!  :smiley_abuv:  :icon_e_wink: :icon_e_wink: :icon_razz: :icon_razz:

For a long time, I thought about Michael being the driver of his hoax as well, but for me, it simply has taken too long for him to prove his point. How crazy these stories might get, people don't start looking for the truth. What truth? About Michael? Only his supporters are interested in that. And not even all of them, because many fans made it clear that, if it came out that he had faked his death, they would hate him for it.

I don't think he is trying to get people to see truth with these crazy stories. I think he is trying to get them to fall hard. Get attention before a reveal. The reveal is what will make people see the truth. The crazy stories just add weight to the lesson. How dumb are MJ (deader) fans going to feel after hating on CM for 4 years even wanting him dead. How stupid are the non MJ fans going to feel after MJ returns when they realise the media got it wrong and were 'punked' about him dying - a new level of respect for the man they once disregarded, mocked, presumed crazy. What about all the people that change their opinion on MJ being guilty of the allegations... I don't think they will hate him at all, which is what you fear. I think it will have the exact opposite effect.

Truth about being lied to by the media, the government etc? Then he'll has to reveal major, important issues that will trigger people to start looking for what really is happening in the world. Stories about a certain Conrad Murray holding a penis of a drugaddicted former superstar (ofcourse not my opinion!) won't incite people to start looking for truth. Even if he was the greatest man on earth (for us). Other issues are keeping people busy, the crisis, struggling to provide food for their families, they don't even have to time to search for the truth. Once he himself will make his reveal, I don't believe either that people THEN start looking.

Maybe there is MORE to reveal than just Michael not being dead. Music industry, TPTB, I dunno- But don't forget this:

[youtube] You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login [/youtube]

You said:

MJ being a Drug addict is cleared up
That's the question. Because the fact that he is alive, doesn't mean he wasn't on certain types of drugs (ín peoples opinion). Maybe they will think that BECAUSE he was on drugs, he pulled of such a lie to the world.
Actually this hoax is so complex, you have to be ahead of the ball all the time and at times as we have seen its very ad-hoc. A drug addict wouldn't be coherent enough or command the mental faculties required to pull off such a complex hoax.

MJ being dead is cleared up
That's true. But you can't blame the media for reporting michael's death. Because there was a memorial, a funeral, a conviction, tributes etc. etc. So it was not the media that lied, but Michael himself.

Agree with you Michael started this. He is the one trying to educate and give the lesson. Yes he set the media up. Still if he returns it clears up the death, showing that the media are a source of untrustworthy news because they will report fact about things that are fiction - just like the rest of the trash. And furthermore the judicial system will convict someone of their death WITHOUT evidence, when the subject is alive. Bringing into question judicial systems. And automatically bringing into question everything that went wrong on 93 and 05 - because it ALL parallels.

CM is vindicated
True, but what about the stories he now fed us, still lies lies lies, all lies, made up by Michael (in peoples opinion)
If MJ is alive, it naturally vindicates CM of manslaughter. The other smack talk stories all sprung from the original event of MJ "dying" if he returns it dissolves much of the 'crazy'

Paris suicide attempt is undone
When Michael comes back, he can expect a giant backlash because he drove his daughter into a suicide attempt because of his so called hoax. People will view him as a selfish father (in peoples opinion)

Sorry you may have misunderstood me - I DON'T BELIEVE she attempted suicide. (sorry! No offense intended) Just like I don't believe Janet put a gun to KJs head, just like I don't believe the Jackson kids kidnapped KJ, Just like I DON'T believe CM killed MJ, Just like I don't believe MJ died. It's all linked (imo) and if you look at the story she attempted suicide **because she was devestated that her dad died** Her dad isn't dead and the story is ficticitous. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Infighting in Jackson family is cleared up
They are and will be viewed as equally crazy
MJ obviously doesn't think so, he is taking the risk because he KNOWS the odds. We don't know all the cards he is playing. Reasons why. Just remember V - Evie was lied to - but learned a truth. I tend to think that there weren't V references in this hoax for nothing...

CM holding Michael's penis is cleared up among other crazy stories
Michael tried many times to deny crazy stories, but have planted many of them himself. Why should people start to believe him now?
This hoax is possibly (imo) approx 30 years in the making. The 'crazy' history is 'part' of it. It is actually the same story and character development.

sidenote: I have a feeling, out of all people "post return" its the MJ fans themselves that get the greatest shock. Something tells me that he is never the man they think he is and they are in for a doosie!

MJ injecting himself with a lethal dose of Propofol is cleared up
Undeniable!

YAY! We agree on something!

Years went by and still many people believe he was a chi-mo. The fact that WR made a claim doesn't help to clear his name either  Many people don't want to see the truth, I believe that is the biggest problem.

No they don't want to see truth about MJ - you are right. BUT..... The same ppl who tell the world about crazy looney Michael Jackson are also the same source who tell us about war, finances, politics, etc etc etc... So something tells me (have no proof for this, just a gut feeling) that every one WILL be interested because everything we are told, we read and see is of interest to everyone.

Re: Wade - he is just a tick/leech, take your pick. He will get his in a big way and be made a fool of. Who knows, perhaps post return, MJ may even have grounds for lawsuit. Afterall this guy thinks MJ is dead, so he can say what he likes with no recourse for MJ. It sux! I agree!!

It sounds as though (and I mean this with the upmost respect) the issues you raise about MJ are your own personal unresolved fears/issues/feelings on it. (talking about you raising: MJ lies/family/paris/ppl not believing him etc) MJ knows that this is controversial. And you don't do "controversy" for nothing. He obviously trusts that when he reveals and the reason WHY he did this is revealed, that it will be deemed justifiable to the public because the "good" whatever that will be will far out weigh the bad.

However, as I said, I may be way off. May have it wrong and who knows. This is just what I believe because If I see it as MJ not in control, then really the whole hoax can be unravelled and questioned if it even exists and I start going down hoax within a hoax track. The fact that he eluded to hoax in lyrics and interviews and via other people before it happened discounts a hoax within a hoax. So the only way for me to look at this is he is in complete control and it is all part of the script.

Moving on from what I believe Do, what are the other explanations?

There is only one explanation for CM's exhibition regarding the allegations on Sixty Minutes:

• CM is NOT on team MJ - Which (to me) is impossible

There is only one explanation for the Penis Story:

• CM is NOT on team MJ - Which (to me) is impossible.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Arthur Conan Doyle Snr

A trip down memory lane remembering all those times Michael concocted distasteful, controversial or concerning moments where he paints himself in a (Deliberate) unflattering light...

I often doubt, this guy was Michael, but that's OT

Just like the past controversy, the latest stuff is all part of the act.

Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:40:16 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

As often stated on the forum, there are signs that MJ could have been planning this hoax for years, for entertainment purposes. MJ is one of the most famous persons on the planet; thus whether or not the general public agrees with MJ, or whether or not they are even fans, people pay attention to what MJ directly says and does. Michael is a force for good, and if he consequently used his fame as a platform to expose the NWO agenda, that obviously wouldn’t please TPTB. And so if this is the case, one way or another, MJ had to be stopped, which brings us to an additional explanation. In short, we now possibly have a hoax with entertainment aspects (e.g., clues that MJ is alive, ARG characteristics, courtroom antics, and so on) mixed with serious issues (e.g., past statements and songs MJ has made referencing Illuminati influence, numerology that is characteristic of Illuminati tactics [and we’re thus left wondering which activities are/have been orchestrated by MJ versus TPTB], and people suddenly coming out of the woodwork with new accusations and insinuations about MJ and pedophilia [attempting to discredit MJ in the event of a BAM?]). And the media, knowingly or unknowingly, is the most powerful tool of manipulation used by TPTB, and MJ could very well be in the process of exposing that.
Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:48:47 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

gwynned

I really love this conversation!  Just a few thoughts for what it's worth.  As a parent, you try and teach a kid about the dangers of fire.  If they touch something hot but don't get burned, they may not really learn the lesson.  To carry forward the analogy, I think the absurdities are part of the lesson, as Aussie has suggested.  Think of it as a running joke.  Some of us caught on early and have shared quite a few laughs ourselves as we discovered how we had been fooled.  We've learned to question stories and not take the media at face value because of these lessons learned.  We had an interest and paid attention and, frankly, it really wasn't that hard to figure at least some things out.

But most people are very distracted.  They never bother with details.  They are too busy.  You tug at their arms, they pull away.  No time.  You find a 1000 ways to grab their attention, but their responses are polite, unconvinced.  People need shock and awe.  A lesson they/we will never forget.  And we really have to get it this time, or its too late.  Its irreversible. 

That ah-ha moment has to reverberate throughout the world in such a way that profound change cannot help but occur.  If you know my thoughts on the matter, you are aware that I don't think the BAM is confined to the MJ hoax.  There are plenty of other absurd stories out there that, once revealed, will have the masses speechless.  By way of encouragement, I have noticed significantly more people recognizing the fakery in the media due no doubt to the increasingly obviousness of it.  The LAX 'terrorist' attack was debunked within a day and if you google Sandy Hook Hoax you will find the number of viewers in the hundreds of thousands.  Perhaps it's only a faint rumble of awareness at this point, but I can sense cracks in the ground as new life, in the form of truth, pushes it's way to the surface. 

They say he who laughs last laughs best and I can't help but picture Michael rolling on the floor laughing right now.  That should make us all smile. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do

Aussie, wow, thanks alot for your extensive post! You really took the time to make me see and i must admit that I TOTALLY understand your explanation.
But......you said:

Sorry you may have misunderstood me - I DON'T BELIEVE she attempted suicide. (sorry! No offense intended) Just like I don't believe Janet put a gun to KJs head, just like I don't believe the Jackson kids kidnapped KJ, Just like I DON'T believe CM killed MJ, Just like I don't believe MJ died. It's all linked (imo) and if you look at the story she attempted suicide **because she was devestated that her dad died** Her dad isn't dead and the story is ficticitous.

Aussie, I know you don't believe those stories! I didn't misunderstood you  :icon_mrgreen: But my point is: how many people actually DO believe those? They didn't research for years (like you/we did) and they also haven't read ALL the (add up)  stories so they don't realise that there is something very 'strange' going on. They only catch a little part of the picture so they have absolutely no idea what's going on. They only know the major news facts, but haven't caught the inconsistencies. I agree with you that the shock his comeback will cause might be enough to open peoples eyes. I really hope so! But I have to admit I have a hard time to believe in that. I really would hate it when Michael makes all this efforts and put himself in front of the world as a crazy, drug addict wacko to make people 'see' and it would turn out that he did it for nothing, even worse, that people are finally convinced that he is as crazy as they thought he would be.
I wish I had the time to type a longer answer, but I have two sons who are ill with the flu and a husband who had surgery so duty calls! Thanks again Aussie, for lifting my spirits!
Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 01:58:52 PM by Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
For me too the only certain thing is that behind all there is Michael

:ghsdf: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Aussie, wow, thanks alot for your extensive post! You really took the time to make me see and i must admit that I TOTALLY understand your explanation.

No worries mate!  :icon_e_wink:

Again, I might be off course. But it's the only way I can logically make sense of it all myself...

Aussie, I know you don't believe those stories! I didn't misunderstood you  :icon_mrgreen: But my point is: how many people actually DO believe those? They didn't research for years (like you/we did) and they also haven't read ALL the (add up)  stories so they don't realise that there is something very 'strange' going on. They only catch a little part of the picture so they have absolutely no idea what's going on. They only know the major news facts, but haven't caught the inconsistencies. I agree with you that the shock his comeback will cause might be enough to open peoples eyes. I really hope so! But I have to admit I have a hard time to believe in that. I really would hate it when Michael makes all this efforts and put himself in front of the world as a crazy, drug addict wacko to make people 'see' and it would turn out that he did it for nothing, even worse, that people are finally convinced that he is as crazy as they thought he would be.

I don't have explanations for events that have not yet and may not happen. But I can only imagine, that if MJ comes back ALIVE - Remember this has NOT Been don't on this scale before with as much impact, THIS WILL BE HUGE!!! It really does nullify all the other stuff. I mean If Paris was suicidal because of reason X - X being MJ dead, and MJ is not dead, Then Paris was never suicidal... and so forth with the other stories...

Again, I know what you are saying "People might not see it that way" but I am TRUSTING and BETTING that the reason behind this and the welcomed reception MJ received for whatever reason (whether enlightenment or entertainment) the audience will see that the good far out ways the bad - Why I referred to V for Vendetta.

About this:

They didn't research for years (like you/we did) and they also haven't read ALL the (add up)  stories so they don't realise that there is something very 'strange' going on. They only catch a little part of the picture so they have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Something tells me that the way in which MJ will do this will FORCE people to see the big picture and they won't need to do the research for years. Half of this is ARG for entertainment, to confuse and keep us hoaxers entertained and on our toes and breathe life to hoax rumours via the internet. Even post return, many may not be aware and get to learn the same way that hoax world has done the past 4.5 years. The stuff that they will 'get' is the relevant important stuff.

I AM TRUSTING IN MJ that he has planned this out right. Remember if this hoax is approx. 30 years in the making, he hasn't not written the grand finale. He would have it mapped out and would have scrutinized every detail in the planning phase. You don't hoax your death and plan to come back **without** doing a huge amount of planning and testing regarding the finale. (why I posted the PsyOP stuff in other thread) Trust he has it worked out. Who knows, as suggested by others, he may have allies in the celeb/entertainment industry or even higher places that will compliment his return??? (un-evidenced speculation only)

**IF it doesn't go that way, so be it. After all we are all aware of the saying "You cant please all of the people all of the time, only some of the people some of the time" There are some that wont like it. Guaranteed. Haters are gonna hate. THERE ARE SOME WHO LIKE THE COMFORT OF THE BUBBLE OF DECEPTION. But whether you choose to love MJ and are over the moon about his return, or choose to hate him and think its was selfish its all publicity, it means the world talks about him and he stays current, 50 years into his career. It means his legacy lives on.

Again though, we are speculating on events that have not yet happened. Even though we know so much - We still don't know a lot on our side of the table. I am sure that there are surprises for us too. Why worry and fear when we don't know everything from MJs side of the table??

I wish I had the time to type a longer answer, but I have two sons who are ill with the flu and a husband who had surgery so duty calls! Thanks again Aussie, for lifting my spirits!

Hope your family gets over the flu! I have had extra time to put more effort into posts because I took a few days off work to chill out. It's not always that I can be this thorough.

Tell me to shut up anytime soon anyone - I'm aware I talk too much and have bombarded all the threads the past few days!!! SORRY PEEPS! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:smiley_abuv: and Love to all! :-*

EDITED

Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:29:03 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

As a parent, you try and teach a kid about the dangers of fire.  If they touch something hot but don't get burned, they may not really learn the lesson.  To carry forward the analogy, I think the absurdities are part of the lesson, as Aussie has suggested.  Think of it as a running joke.  Some of us caught on early and have shared quite a few laughs ourselves as we discovered how we had been fooled.  We've learned to question stories and not take the media at face value because of these lessons learned.  We had an interest and paid attention and, frankly, it really wasn't that hard to figure at least some things out.

But most people are very distracted.  They never bother with details.  They are too busy.  You tug at their arms, they pull away.  No time.  You find a 1000 ways to grab their attention, but their responses are polite, unconvinced.  People need shock and awe.  A lesson they/we will never forget.  And we really have to get it this time, or its too late.  Its irreversible. 

:th_bravo: You are so right!

My sister who I have talked about the hoax with over and over, and says she doesn't believe me (only out of fear - because she is still stuck at the "Michael wouldn't do this to his fans" hurdle) Facebook messaged me in an abusive rant after Conrad went onto 60 minutes. She doesn't believe, LOL, yeah right (fence sitter!) which is why she said to me "Isn't Murray supposed to be on MJs side, What are they doing?!?!?!" I said to her, "Trust in MJ its all part of the script. Stay calm and keep watchin" (Didn't throw in the jab of 'ha, I thought you thought he was dead')

You know what her reply was, "Well even if Michael is planning this and did 60 minutes thing on purpose and the Penis story on purpose, it has to stop they are out of control, Look what it is doing to poor Paris!! She is suicidal for goodness sake!! If this is true, MJ is selfish and he has lost me" (She is talking out of emotion and about something she does not understand - SHE ADORES MJ which is why she cares about the stories so much) My reply to that was "Are you sure about that. You were told that she was suicidal by the media. Like you were told MJ is dead and a pedophile, yet I can see that you believe neither of those two things, so what makes the Paris story true?"

I guess my point to this story is that Gwynned is right. People are distracted. This hoax has many layers. It is not just a cliche. If you get past the "He wouldn't do this to his kids" and get past the "Paris Suicide" stuff she would have been a firm believer by now, the proof I have given her is why she is a borderline believer. But its those other distracting barriers she can't get over.

But also, as Gwynned pointed out people are distracted and I will add, dumbed down. The majority are more interested in Miley twerking, Kim Kadashians Ass, the lastest surgery, who is wearing what, who is doing drugs in Hollywood, etc. Incredibly distracted.

Maybe that's the point of this - to snap out of being drones an distracted by whatever is thrown at you by media and start asking questions and start looking for truth like many of us here have started doing. The fact many ARE buying every story and believing it IS the lesson. The more they fall for it, the more they can be taught by it post return.

Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 08:47:58 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

bec

Snead O'Conner was just talking about sexual distraction in the music industry and how it's perpetuated in the media "tabloid lynchings", try to make young girls in Hollywood appear to be mentally ill and on the verge of a nervous breakdown (sex&drugs!) because as soon as they're labeled crazy in our society they become utterly irrelevant.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Aussie, please take a bow! Amazing posts (and on other threads)! I especially liked your listed "concocted" pics!
There is only one explanation for the Penis Story:

CM is NOT on team MJ - Which (to me) is impossible.

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Arthur Conan Doyle Snr

A trip down memory lane remembering all those times Michael concocted distasteful, controversial or concerning moments where he paints himself in a (Deliberate) unflattering light...

It would seem currently hoaxers are at a new crossroads now as to whether Murray is in on the hoax or not. When things get too crazy many start doubting or backing away. We have to then back-track and review all we know about the hoax, the numerology and how key Murray is for the carrying out of the hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

can anyone tell me where to find the janet putting a gun to katherine's head story?  not that i believe it just curious what it says.  janet would never do that to her mother....  joe maybe but not katherine. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It was around the time KJ lost kids, Paris and Janet were fighting, Paris and her uncle were fighting, one of MJs kids got threatened with a stun gun and KJ got kidnapped...

LOL just writing that sentence is hilarious.. Only the Jacksons.

Ppl seriously believe this crap. Riddiculous!

I will try find the video. Sorry I am being evasive about the Janet/gun thing. I think she was trying to be 'cute' as well as funny and controversial. It was When KJ did a filmed statement at a country house saying she is fine and not detained by her kids against her will.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

It was around the time KJ lost kids, Paris and Janet were fighting, Paris and her uncle were fighting, one of MJs kids got threatened with a stun gun and KJ got kidnapped...

LOL just writing that sentence is hilarious.. Only the Jacksons.

Ppl seriously believe this crap. Riddiculous!

I will try find the video. Sorry I am being evasive about the Janet/gun thing. I think she was trying to be 'cute' as well as funny and controversial. It was When KJ did a filmed statement at a country house saying she is fine and not detained by her kids against her will.

oh   ok  i remember that incident  thanks  don't bother looking it up  but thanks anyway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Cool, coz I can't find it lol. Does anyone else remember seeing it...  (you know those moments when something happens, but then later you don't know if you really saw it or just dreamt it? Yeah. One of those. Lol)

I remember it being on TMZ. I just searched for it and can no longer locate it. So it as either been pulled - The full interview that is, with the gun and Janet. OR, it never existed and I dreamed it.

Can anyone else verify?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

RK

I thought the stun gun incident was with Jafaar and Blanket very early on in the hoax  at Havynhurst   and the 'alleged' altercation between Janet and Paris was about Janet trying to confiscate Paris' mobile phone at the Calabasses rental home.  Please excuse my spelling mistakes.  :-[

Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 10:02:51 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions