No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

^^^ Thanks for posting that RK. That should please those who want Murray silenced, but what happened to the Estate thinking his claims were not worthy of further comment (or words to that effect)?  Has public opinion (fan opinion anyway) made them change their mind?  Will Murray take any notice?  Will it end in more legal action?  Questions, questions!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

About this that I posted yesterday:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Like many celebrity interviews, you will find that even though the interviewer is asking the question it is the 'interviewee' or their management (in this case lets say MJ) who often screens the questions to ensure they are 'ok' with what is being asked. Usually when the interviewee says "no comment" its it is because the interviewer has deviated from the agreed content of the interview (I understand not ALL interviews work this way, but many do. Especially with high profile celebs) In some cases the interviewer is actually provided with the questions that the interviewee wants asked. Again, it depends on type of interview, profile of person, etc

Check out this video. Pay attention to the first 2 mins.

They interviewer was TOLD no questions to be asked. He asked Janet can he ask 1 or 2 basic questions, the answer was ABSOLUTELY NOT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eBcFVeGAqY[/youtube]

You can bet all Jackson interviews throw CM into that too are as scripted as this Journo describes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
About this that I posted yesterday:

Like many celebrity interviews, you will find that even though the interviewer is asking the question it is the 'interviewee' or their management (in this case lets say MJ) who often screens the questions to ensure they are 'ok' with what is being asked. Usually when the interviewee says "no comment" its it is because the interviewer has deviated from the agreed content of the interview (I understand not ALL interviews work this way, but many do. Especially with high profile celebs) In some cases the interviewer is actually provided with the questions that the interviewee wants asked. Again, it depends on type of interview, profile of person, etc

Check out this video. Pay attention to the first 2 mins.

They interviewer was TOLD no questions to be asked. He asked Janet can he ask 1 or 2 basic questions, the answer was ABSOLUTELY NOT

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eBcFVeGAqY[/youtube]

You can bet all Jackson interviews throw CM into that too are as scripted as this Journo describes.

Did you notice the sunflowers behind the reporters?, lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions