gwynnedTopic starter

KANYE - Bound 2 - BAM
November 27, 2013, 10:59:59 AM
My daughter told me to watch this video because it was SO BAD!  It's 'bad' alright.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: I would have said it was the worst video ever were it not for the follow up imitation with James Franco and Seth Rogan. 

I thought there was a connection to Michael but thanks go to Applehead for confirmation via tweet from Lisa Presley. 

How many times does he say BAM in the video?

Kanye and Kimye 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (couldnt help but notice the BBAAM7 in the address!!!!)

Franco and Rogan   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lisa weighs in:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  MICHAEL DID IT FIRST!!!   :moonwalk_:

Do I hear fingers snapping???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: KANYE - Bound 2 - BAM
November 27, 2013, 01:00:28 PM
uh huh honey 

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

Re: KANYE - Bound 2 - BAM
November 28, 2013, 05:10:32 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My daughter told me to watch this video because it was SO BAD!  It's 'bad' alright.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: I would have said it was the worst video ever were it not for the follow up imitation with James Franco and Seth Rogan. 

I thought there was a connection to Michael but thanks go to Applehead for confirmation via tweet from Lisa Presley. 

How many times does he say BAM in the video?

Kanye and Kimye 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (couldnt help but notice the BBAAM7 in the address!!!!)

Franco and Rogan   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lisa weighs in:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  MICHAEL DID IT FIRST!!!   :moonwalk_:

Do I hear fingers snapping???

BAM  :icon_geek:!!!!

Kayne West
"They say, they don't agree with the way that I be doing my interviews. They don't agree with my self-confidence. They said, 'Michael Jackson wouldn't do that.' I said, 'I ain't Michael Jackson mother**ker!"

Kayne West aka Yeezus ,was at Michael 's 2005 tiral  :icon_geek:.......and I wonder why lol.Well ,first of all he is an MJ fan ,but in the same time he is a MJ wannabe lol  :icon_lol: ....... just like Corey Feldman is  :icon_rolleyes:  :icon_lol: .

Now , what this two MJ's fan/wannabe have in common  :icon_question: ?? I would say that they are a part of the PROBLEM,but also a part of the SOLUTION  :icon_e_wink: .MJ is "behind" this two and he is driving us crazy ,until   :errrr: ......well who knows until when lol  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: !!!

P.S. Kim 's nipples are missing   :affraid:  :icon_geek:  :icon_e_confused: .......just like Michael' belly button from autopsy  :LolLolLolLol: !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions