blankieTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
is continuing........  :icon_e_wink:

Conrad Murray is pointing the finger back at Michael Jackson's Estate -- after it threatened to sue over stories he told about holding MJ's penis -- claiming the Estate was the first to open the can of worms that is MJ's medical secrets.

As we reported, the MJ Estate is threatening to sue Murray for blabbing to the media about the singer's sordid medical details -- including a story about holding Michael's penis every night. The Estate is claiming Murray has been violating the doctor-patient privilege by running his mouth in public.

But sources close to Murray tell us, he's not scared ... because once Katherine sued for wrongful death (and exposed a bunch of MJ's medical secrets at the trial) she compromised the doctor-patient privilege on her son's behalf.

Murray's team believes the information the Estate is trying to protect is, at least generally speaking, already out in the public ... exposed during the AEG wrongful death trial ... so he's not saying anything new (minus a few specifics).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 05:42:28 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

i love that we spend so much time on MJ's penis (what ? what have i said ?  :icon_mrgreen:) BUT i wish it would have been in a more glamourous way lol

Shall we call this "Penisgate"  :woohoo2:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
So this whole issue of penis and MJ incontinence was treated in the trial of AEG?
That I missed? I did not see a damn tweet on this ...   :WTF:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

:TongueOutSmiley:  I'm so sick and tired of all this...
There are ppl suffering out there - I mean REALY suffering like starving and dying...
And here the subject of talk is such a (sorry MJ) random part of man - I can't believe it.
Wasn't it about somehow "change the world"?!
I for my part will abandon THIS hoax talk because I've changed a lot during the last years and I can't stand this tabloid junk anymore. Might there be hidden clues or whatever - I don't come here to focus on trash anymore.

Sorry, but I got to get it out, end of rant.

May you all be blessed with wisdom and insight and have all a joyfull season. :bearhug: May there be love and light in your hearts.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I agree Hopi! My introduction to TMZ and the like has not been the most positive change in my world in the past 4 years.

But ... if we believe in the existence of the hoax and The Estate therefore being MJ himself and Murray being the central character and TMZ (much as we hate it) his main mouthpiece, then this headline should simply confirm to us that it's Michael's 'fault' that Murray is talking about his penis, in other words Michael has told him what to say.

Some laugh and carry on thinking all is well and Bam is just around the corner. (Actually, does anyone really still think that?!)

Some are not comfortable with it, and don't understand why MJ is going down this route. This is not following our 'fluffy' preconceived notions and expectations of the path this hoax 'should' follow (as if we have a right to any say in the matter!), but it's not the first time we've been caught out with the unexpected and disturbing. We should know the drill by now. This is no longer a family-friendly production.

This is about Michael Jackson, and what he wants to do and how he wants to do it, and with all the faith, trust and confidence in the world (his and ours), there's actually no guarantee that everything will always work out as he wants, and that he doesn't have to make major changes to the grand plan, as things go wrong. He's not in control of everything, he's human!

The way I see things, to be realistic, this may not end soon - or even ever.  We may all, MJ included, take this hoax to our graves.

But to go back to your comment Hopi, if this hoax is all about 'changing the world', I guess no-one's going to listen to MJ (as they didn't while he was 'alive') until they get rid of misconceptions and really understand him and what he's about, and this current 'tabloid' stuff may be how low he has to go in an attempt to try and get the attention of the masses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I agree Hopi! My introduction to TMZ and the like has not been the most positive change in my world in the past 4 years.

But ... if we believe in the existence of the hoax and The Estate therefore being MJ himself and Murray being the central character and TMZ (much as we hate it) his main mouthpiece, then this headline should simply confirm to us that it's Michael's 'fault' that Murray is talking about his penis, in other words Michael has told him what to say.

Some laugh and carry on thinking all is well and Bam is just around the corner. (Actually, does anyone really still think that?!)

Some are not comfortable with it, and don't understand why MJ is going down this route. This is not following our 'fluffy' preconceived notions and expectations of the path this hoax 'should' follow (as if we have a right to any say in the matter!), but it's not the first time we've been caught out with the unexpected and disturbing. We should know the drill by now. This is no longer a family-friendly production.

This is about Michael Jackson, and what he wants to do and how he wants to do it, and with all the faith, trust and confidence in the world (his and ours), there's actually no guarantee that everything will always work out as he wants, and that he doesn't have to make major changes to the grand plan, as things go wrong. He's not in control of everything, he's human!

The way I see things, to be realistic, this may not end soon - or even ever.  We may all, MJ included, take this hoax to our graves.

But to go back to your comment Hopi, if this hoax is all about 'changing the world', I guess no-one's going to listen to MJ (as they didn't while he was 'alive') until they get rid of misconceptions and really understand him and what he's about, and this current 'tabloid' stuff may be how low he has to go in an attempt to try and get the attention of the masses.
Agreed. This hoax is not all fun and games. MJ is dealing with an adult complex world, though he wants to heal the world for the children especially. We can stick with the hoax or join the deaders; there's always free choice. We know he's been preparing this hoax for possibly 30 years, and maybe needs another 30 years to carry it all out after 'death' day, who knows.

It's all in how you look at it.  :icon_e_biggrin:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

LOL, love the picture MJonmind!   :icon_lol:  (I won't be joining the deaders btw)
Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:29:16 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hopi

I won't join the deaders as well, I still believe in a hoax, BUT I won't look into this tabloid trash anymore. I guess we all will know when and IF there will be a "BAM" or not (what would be fine for me, cause I know MJ does what he likes...), so I will focus on more productive things and won't speculate on MJs behaviour, plans, doubles, twins, family or what ever anymore.
It's not that I won't come here anymore, but for me there are more important things to do now.
...and on a side note: it might be important for MJ to clear his name, to get attention of the masses for what ever reason, to make the masses understand what he wants and/or what he needs - I think I don't need to know everything about him or any other famous person. I need to help my neighbour or some ppl with real problems.
No intention to offend anyone!
Love and light to all of you  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
I don't know how but I still have faith that something Big is gonna happen, don't ask me when or how but I'm sure that all this can't remain just like this after so much effort and so many years employed by Michael, he can't still remain as a Wacko Jacko, child abuser and drug addict to the eyes of the whole world, I think Michael has been using his great contacts to make his project come true and can't drop everything on deaf ears. Btw I have heard that things are not going as planned but don't ask me who has said it (just imagine it)  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 12:43:56 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Honestly, i face enough bad things in my everyday life. I can understand that this hoax might be about "saving the world" (which i HIGHLY doubt, to be fully honest)

It's already enough to ignore where the f*ck MJ IS, so i'm not gonna miss a good laugh when it's offered this way, on a golden plate !

We can be serious AND laugh sometime.

There is nothing to worry about life, we won't survive it anyway ;) so take a deep breath, do you best, and enjoy what is given to you, the moment it's given.

That wont make you a "superficial" soul sometime forget about being serious...

As i always say : have a balanced life ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Honestly, i face enough bad things in my everyday life. I can understand that this hoax might be about "saving the world" (which i HIGHLY doubt, to be fully honest)

It's already enough to ignore where the f*ck MJ IS, so i'm not gonna miss a good laugh when it's offered this way, on a golden plate !

There is nothing to worry about life, we won't survive it anyway ;) so take a deep breath, do you best, and enjoy what is given to you, the moment it's given.

Sorry I don't understand anything of what you are trying to say with your post I can't grasp the meaning of it all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Do you mean people should know by now that MJ is alive?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry i have a technical problem on this forum. my keyboard is like "frozen", so there are words or letter missing...

Anyway, the main idea is that we already suffer from not knowing where MJ is, we already suffer from our everyday life and what we have to face in this world, so NO, i'm not going to stop myself from laughing about this penis story.

This story maybe sound hurtfull for some fans, maybe they think MJ would suffer about it, maybe they think we must only focus on serious things, BUT i will laugh about it anyway, and i'm not ashame to laugh at such ridiculous things.

Hope it makes sence lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@whatyourheartsays, just to clarify, in case you were responding to this from me:

Some are not comfortable with it, and don't understand why MJ is going down this route.
It was merely an observation of how different members have reacted in different ways. I didn't mean either response was 'correct' or better than the other. From your post, I sense you may have thought I was criticising those who had a jolly good laugh about this and you were defending yourself.

My apologies if there was any misunderstanding.

(P.S. I get that 'frozen' keyboard thing too on this site. Strange.)
Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:32:53 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you very much for your wise words my friend  :bearhug:  :smiley_abuv:  :th_bravo: .
Life it's a journey/ride,a very short one  :icon_e_wink: ,and we take it ,way too serious  :Crash: ......sometimes  :icon_geek:  ;) .The moment of NOW/Today is always forgotten by us,and instead of living in the Present tense,we tend to live in the Past or in the Future.It's always about ......what IF  :( and REGRETs.
It's is always about rules and ideas preconceived.....made by others ,already written,established and stored in our head.The word SPONTANEOUS was removed from our memory and replaced with PRECONCEIVED.That's why ,(when we see something that it's out of our preconceived spectre......the word WEIRD comes in the picture  :icon_e_surprised:.It is weird,because we have been taught to think that way,to THINK INside the box and not OUTside the box.We've all been played .....way too much long,and it's time to WAKE UP.
Because of Michael my world it's so much different now  :).Thank's to him, the haze which was all the time around me, slowly, slowly, began to dissolve, and to see things in an entirely different manner.
You wrote this  :icon_mrgreen::

And I agree with you :beerchug:,one more time and write this :

Today is a gift... Love life. Live life. Give love.

These words do not belong to me.Instead, these words belong to Donnie Wahlberg, and are dedicated in memory of Paul Walker  :(.
According to me Michael always lived his life,the way HE WANTED,he lived his life in HIS WAY and not according to "the rules".More than that,Michael LIVES HIS LIFE 100%,unlike most of us.That's why Mike has my absolute RESPECT  :icon_cool:.Since the begining he was DIFFERENT,a Visionary,ahead of his time.....a GENIUS  :icon_cool:.
Let's talk about CONtrovery/Provocative(including this crazy story about his thing lol  :icon_lol: ),about HIStory tour INTROduction promo/teaser and......"Saving the world" lol  :LolLolLolLol: .

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3lleSxszPE[/youtube]

First of all,Michael ALONE can't save the world,maybe just helping to change the way people THINK .....or maybe FEEL ??  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_e_wink:  :icon_geek:.......cause lately we tend "to THINK  too much,and FEEL too little "  :errrr: .

It is a process that has to start with YOU......and thinking at others too,not only at your persona.The most difficult thing is to try not to judge people, and the easiest thing is to try to not LOVE them....get it  :smiley-vault-misc-150: ??

Someone once said this about Michael:
"It will pas some time,until people will understand the true menaing of HIS LEGACY.
[/b][/font]

HIStory introduction promo-I've always considered this to be my favorite short film from Michael  :). He was a provocateur, but carried himself with a class and sincerity that didn't feel contrived or pretentious in the least bit. This is a spoof of Truimph if The Will, also heavily inspired by communist and Nazi imagery. Communists have always been enemies if the United States but this adjacency doesn't reduce their strength. This perfectly describes where Michael was during the HIStory era  :icon_cool:.
He wanted all eyes and ears and he succeded,and the way he told it,to Dyane Sawyer was just perfect  ;) .The beginning of the film features a short speech in an uncommon language known as Esperanto.

“Diversaj nacioj de la mondo” (Different nations of the world) / “konstruas ĉi tiun skulptaĵon” (build this sculpture) / “en la nomo de tutmonda patrineco kaj amo” (in the name of global motherhood and love) / “kaj la kuraca forto de muziko” (and the healing power of music).

The contrast between these beautiful words and the harsh Nazi imagey is where the art sits. Juxtaposition  :icon_cool:.
Michael was/is an entertainer but he was/is also an artist, first and foremost in my opinion. Artists don't seek to please  :icon_geek:, but they often seek to stimulate discourse  :argue:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:. This film will be heavily understood in the future. MJ wasn't an idiot, he knew he would be seen in an unflattering light by the 99.8% that don't understand Esperanto. I remember reading about how fascinating Michael found propaganda to be. Just in terms of the science in perception- it's clear that he understood how he would be seen and perceived  :michael_jackson-1135:  .Me confused  :icon_e_confused: about Him   :icon_geek:?? Not anymore baby  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:  !!!!!
Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 08:26:17 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions