MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
This was on Twitter a few minutes ago:

Ivy @Ivy_4MJ 2m

Anthony Jackson files a motion to become MJ's kids guardian alleging KJ and TJ aren't acting in their best interest

It get´s weirder by the minute.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Hi Mary, I have to tell you all this manipulation of tutors and guardians co confuses me, do not wanna fall again, in thinking about money. I imagine that MJ thinks is best for children, even if this control. Otherwise, I have to think that TJ, also failure. But that happened with the will? Supposedly, if KJ can not with the children, was Diana Ross who ought to. It seems that the family changes or tutoring children takes place, according to his own vision of what is good for them.
This makes me upset because we do not follow the guidelines we had about the hoax is that we have the absolute truth, but I'm lost, not lost faith, but it bothers me, think of MJ. Thanks Mary, I love you sis!                       :bearhug:
Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:01:09 PM by marumjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

when we had the piece about  the chick claiming to be the mother there was mention that someone else had filed for custody. i really didn't think it would be a jackson though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal