emulikTopic starter

New book: Michael in foreverland
January 02, 2012, 05:23:27 AM
This book seems to be very positive about Michael, it is good to read this kind of book.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Once you Enter this Book of magic, wonder, adventure, make-believe, legends and myths - Michael's World - you will BELIEVE!!"

Remembering Michael Jackson in 2012
The images of Michael and Lizzy as he called her walking hand in hand to various events that they attended together will forever stay in our minds.

One book, unlike anything else out there on Michael Jackson stands out as the book that takes a look into Michael's Visionary World that he created for himself and others. This World is Foreverland, where Michael Jackson will live forever young as highlighted in Ms. Kim Kay Day's new book called, "Michael In Foreverland." There are memorable photos that take you back in time (Michael and Elizabeth Taylor, Michael and Brooke Shields, Michael and Madonna).

Michael changed the World through his songs and made a quite a difference through his humanitarian efforts, says Author Kim Kay Day. Michael had a kind heart and truly cared about kids that had cancer and the fate of all of wildlife as portrayed in his Earth Song video, where he restores everything that was destroyed back to its original state as Superman did when he flew around the World to save Lois.

Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer of all time and should be remembered in 2012 as we reflect on all that he stood for and all of the contributions he made to make this World a better place.

You can get Ms. Kim Kay Day's book, "Michael In Foreverland," at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It is a legacy book on Michael's life and amazing World. It is a book where one can see the World as Michael Jackson did - not the gloomy world that actually exists today with all of the bad news in the Media.

A World where anything is possible, if you only believe, in magic, in miracles, have hope and dreams as you approach the New Year as Michael did.

Many entertainers come and go, but only a few really stand out as the best, Michael Jackson was simply amazing, a perfectionist, a charismatic performer, a Man with a childlike enthusiasm for life that never let life drag him down. He always believed that things would get better and he believed in the goodness of others and trusted too much.

This kind of enthusiasm for life and innocent way of thinking is lacking in today's World.

Remember Michael Jackson forever by purchasing: Michael In Foreverland at Amazon. A book for all his fans and those who BELIEVE!!

/bravo/
Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 05:43:09 AM by emulik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Re: New book: Michael in foreverland
November 04, 2014, 09:53:13 PM
I read this, I'm wondering me sick. I never realized this before. But try again Ah I'm just beginning to understand. I feel that the story is very good here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions