suspicious mindTopic starter

carlo reveals hologram
December 23, 2013, 11:13:34 AM
wasn't really sure where to put this or if it is already here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Thriller4ever

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Army of L.O.V.E
  • Hope is Immortal
Re: carlo reveals hologram
December 23, 2013, 12:07:30 PM
wow, what if it IS MJ and we'd all be thinking it's a holographic image. I like it how they attached the 'To escape death..." quote with the article.

:icon_e_biggrin:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
twitter: @ComfortablyGeek

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
December 23, 2013, 03:20:28 PM
wow, what if it IS MJ and we'd all be thinking it's a holographic image. I like it how they attached the 'To escape death..." quote with the article.

Yes but it says MJ while being young look at the picture, although Michael looks very young I don't think he would be able to fool us with his current look posing as young pretending to look like the young MJ.
Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 03:24:11 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

gwynned

December 24, 2013, 12:33:09 PM
Perhaps this is just for publicity, but I found this a bit strange:

[/Riley says, “You can actually experience Jackson’s life-size presence through the magic of holographic technology. His energy is stored in it like a battery -- you’ve just got to see it to believe it! I always feel the same energy viewing the hologram, as I did the day I met him at the Thriller 25th anniversary party.”quote]

Not sure that it's relevant, but I noticed from his website that Carlos is also the image used in David Lachappelle's triptych of MJ with Jesus, the Devil and that woman in a white dress  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

micasjas

September 15, 2016, 01:06:33 AM

Whahahaha wouldn't that be something. I am sure he is living among us and not in hiding.

But I don't think any look a like/impersonator looks 100% like MJ. On the surface when doing a famous pose or whatever but I don't know. When I look at pictures of MJ they make me smile or make me feel sad. Even in pictures there was something vibrent and when I look at a look a like I just think: "Good copy"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions