becTopic starter

Why are you still watching?
January 09, 2014, 09:14:20 AM
What keeps you here? Aka, what makes you keep watching?

Approaching 5 years, arguably the hoax has hit an impasse, the radio silence is deafening, and it's tempting to give up and throw in the towel and yet... there are many still here, lurking, waiting, watching. Why? What are you waiting for?

I don't know what happened, I don't know if we made it all up, but the amount of time that has passed combined with this complete and utter silence from hoax HQ, makes me seriously doubt that this project has an ending even remotely like what we used to speculate and even expect to come to fruition.

I do now wonder if this is how MJ chose to exit his public life, and this is the legacy he chose for his persona; the perpetual hoax, to lay the foundation for permanent expectations to top Elvis, to keep an underground facet of faithful, ever waiting for his hoax to be revealed--and leave it that way forever. The ultimate man of mystery, left a mystery for the ages. Our generation's Elvis, and maybe that was good enough for him.

So tell me what you think. Why are you still here? What keeps you hanging on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

Re: Why are you still watching?
January 09, 2014, 12:13:39 PM
What do I think?  Well I don't think he died on 25th June 2009. After that I haven't a clue what happened.

It seemed such a plausible, deliberate 'in your face' hoax. Correct that, it still does.  It seemed so 'Michael Jackson'.  It still does. But this last year with ridiculous ongoing lawsuits the purpose of which I don't understand, and other stuff that has made me reassess things, I think plans have been changed. Circumstances change, as do goals and ambitions. I'm thinking increasingly like you bec, that this is how it's going to be forever.  He's not coming back.

Here's a post I wrote a month ago, which is still relevant, saying some of what you're now saying Bec:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe title "It's your fault" makes me think of CM. angry, used and discarded, perhaps "someone" let go his hand.

Your comment here resonated with something that's been nagging at the back of my mind for some time now.

I've long thought that many, if not most, of the popularly held hoax ideas (reasons, who's involved, comeback etc), have just been the products of hoaxers' hopes and imaginations, encouraged by various online 'characters'. What we know that has actually come directly from MJ himself (not that that necessarily = the truth) is very thin on the ground.

Increasingly, with what I've learnt about MJ over these past 4 years, I think he may well not be planning on coming back. He could have made his hoax obvious, to those who care to see, not because he wants us to know he's ok and will be back, but because he wants to ensure, for himself, eternal mystery, attention, controversy, questions, 'is he?', 'isn't he?'

But ... each time I 'settle' on this idea and start to regain my life back, Murray pops up, either in my head or in the media and I'm back to square one!  Where does Murray fit into my 'eternal mystery' theory?  He's always been a pivotal part of the hoax for me. Why would he have even agreed to be a part of all this, knowing it was going to shatter his life forever?  How can his situation be resolved with his reputation intact if we don't get a big hoax reveal?

So, that brings me back to your comment, marumjj. Could it be that Murray signed up to x number of years' work before MJ's reveal and all the
accolades start pouring in - but - MJ changed his mind, changed his plans, likes being 'dead' and isn't going to come back any more?  Leaving Murray angry and out to destroy what's left of the reputation of the man he trusted?  Perhaps his threatened 'bombshell' was a message to MJ. After all, Murray could blow apart MJ's plans in an instant.

"Stories buried and untold
Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
When will this mystery unfold
And will the sun ever shine
In the blind man's eyes when he cries?"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I also remember saying to Sweetsunset that MJ's dreams may not be the same as ours. We just hoped or assumed or were led to believe they were.

So, why am I still here? What keeps me hanging on?  Unfinished business. Hope that I'm wrong. Hope that the unthinkable can and will happen, not wanting to be the fool who leaves just before the miracle happens. Hope that I'm not destined to be the family idiot forever and to have it proved, to myself, that I'm a gullible idiot while I thought I was being so 'in tune', so 'open minded'. Hope is just about all I have left.  I have talked myself out of pretty much everything I 'believed' or 'knew'.

Everything except that MJ didn't die in 2009 and Murray, as the weirdest 'doctor' ever, is the key to everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

January 09, 2014, 12:42:11 PM
What keeps me watching.
Not the believe there wil be a bamsday,after 4 years i have no hope left for that.
I think it is more disbelieve :( that keeps me hanging here.
Disbelieve that MJ and his family let people who are so loyal to them live this rollercoaster for 4 years.
Dont let the people  who deserve it suffer,but the people who wil fight for you.
Because for me it was not only fun..i have had family/,,friends,, fights about it(speaking for myself)

Stil hanging here not understanding why nobody speaks his mind about this?? (like you do Bec)
Waiting for Souza what she thinks(Why this big silent?)
I dont understand why people dont take a stand finaly.
Or are we supoose to wait for the rest of our lives? and let them play with us like we are a bunch of fruitcakes? :icon_geek:
I wanted justice and respect for Michael..and would do everything to help.
But this is not fighting for justice..this is starting to looke more and more like a verry cruel game!
I am waiting for closure,one way or the other,
Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:45:40 PM by mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2014, 01:14:53 PM
I am also still here. I don't know what I am waiting for.
Maybe I am waiting for closure,one way or the other,  as Mattie...  :icon_e_confused:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 09, 2014, 01:38:51 PM
I have only 1 answer to give you.

The only thing that keeps me here, brings me back here, prevent me from going away from here, is LOVE.

I love Michael, and as long as i will, i will have this stupid hope for something, anything...

I feel like a dog, sitting on his master's grave, rather waiting for his comeback, rather keeping the place... i don't know.
There is something between hope and loyalty for the love you felt and still feel.

I never actually thought MJ would be back, because i think the could actually be his final curtain call. i guess if he doesn't come back, it is "for the best" to his eyes. But as long as i feel love for him, i'll be around, just because this place is a symbol of the hope we have.

If not close to MJ, where else could we stay ? I have a life, very busy, and happy, butI will always have this special place for MJ, this special thing that brings me here. Maybe not everyday, but always.

I know it feels sad to realise there is nothing to "wait for", but i think the most important is not to "wait". It's just to be there, to trust and to love, no matter what.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
January 09, 2014, 01:39:40 PM
What keeps you here? Aka, what makes you keep watching?

Approaching 5 years, arguably the hoax has hit an impasse, the radio silence is deafening, and it's tempting to give up and throw in the towel and yet... there are many still here, lurking, waiting, watching. Why? What are you waiting for?

I don't know what happened, I don't know if we made it all up, but the amount of time that has passed combined with this complete and utter silence from hoax HQ, makes me seriously doubt that this project has an ending even remotely like what we used to speculate and even expect to come to fruition.

I do now wonder if this is how MJ chose to exit his public life, and this is the legacy he chose for his persona; the perpetual hoax, to lay the foundation for permanent expectations to top Elvis, to keep an underground facet of faithful, ever waiting for his hoax to be revealed--and leave it that way forever. The ultimate man of mystery, left a mystery for the ages. Our generation's Elvis, and maybe that was good enough for him.

So tell me what you think. Why are you still here? What keeps you hanging on?

The answer---> Jermaine: "HE HAD A 5 YRS PLAN AFTER THIS IS IT"

Ok my theory is as follows: Michael began his hoax after Obama's Presidency (Jan 20, 2009) I believe that without his help Michael wouldn't be able to pull this hoax off so Michael counted AT LEAST with those 4 years term to get it right, now in case Obama were reelected (that has been the case) Michael would be able to extend his hoax one more year and here is when Jermaine comes to tell us that Michael had 5 year plan AFTER TII, so IMO the hoax could have lasted 4 years or can last 5 years that's my theory but doesn't mean is the correct one.

Why I'm still here? because Michael can't remain as a druggie child molester, I 'm still thinking that 2014 = 7 is the right year.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AbHkTLCeLM[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

January 09, 2014, 02:39:05 PM
I have no bloody idea!  :WTF:

I need to know what really happened to him, but have not found anything I can really believe in yet.  :icon_e_confused:

I also want the world to know that he was innocent.  :screaming-7365:

I will still be popping in as long as this place is here.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
January 09, 2014, 05:17:01 PM
Michael said..... the best is yet to come...keep the faith...believe....it's a great adventure....love is important....this is it...  :moonwalk_:

Stay strong guys...UNITED IN L.O.V.E. !!!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

MJonmind

January 09, 2014, 05:24:47 PM
I'm here because it's become part of my daily life and routine, and thinking patterns for 4+ years. It's been a high like from a drug and I don't want to go off, because I'm afraid of the withdrawal pain. I sacrificed/invested the time I would have otherwise focused on other things that would have benefited my body, job, family, friends, pets, house, yard, etc. Yet, it was something my deepest soul had responded to; a life-changing opportunity to follow a dream; perhaps a fantasy adventure, perhaps an alternative reality. IDK.
I found something I wanted to believe in with all my heart, and don't want to let it go that easily. I'm still hoping 4 a return and justice of sorts. Whatever happens, happens!

Like one said above, I've fallen deeply in love with the man and what he stands for, and I'm going to hang in there, while loving the world-wide strong family who also loves him. I know MJ's alive, and whatever he decides to do with his 'ghost'life is up to him! I hope this site remains open, but if not I hope it will remain as read only because of the massive valuable archive it contains. I appreciate each of your perspectives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

January 09, 2014, 06:57:29 PM
I'm here waiting for my cane refund..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 09, 2014, 09:59:52 PM
I'm waiting for the truth.

There are too many bizarre circumstances surrounding Michael's death. If it's not a hoax... I believe his death was deliberate, a set up. Michael was a very intelligent, self-educated, and self-aware man. There is no doubt in my mind... Michael would NOT use propofol as a sleeping medication. Michael cared about his health, but mostly, Michael cared beyond measure for his children. I do not for one second believe that Michael would ask for propofol without knowing what it was supposed to be used for or the risks. For that reason, there is no way Michael would use propofol knowing that he may not wake up and leave his three children as orphans.
Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:01:45 PM by bonnie2013
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 10, 2014, 12:59:13 AM
Dear friends,

please, before you resign, consider that the hoax process has changed, has moved forward, uses different ways of input and contribution now.

MJ is very very close and only scarcely hidden via his youtube and twitter accounts.

Please don't fight me, I just tell you to consider that and decide for yourself.

Best wishes to you all!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

January 10, 2014, 01:54:06 AM
I wasn't here a few weeks and come back....why.....so much heartbeats, goosebumps and sleepless nights......at the beginning so sure thyt there will be a BAM and now only stupid stories....i am not up to date, but i think there is nothing serious out there.

Remember the time we join together     :bearhug:

Love to the Hoax Family  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

January 10, 2014, 06:24:52 AM
I didn't realize we COULD leave!   ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Carrie

January 10, 2014, 02:48:00 PM
Things don't always go as planned. Like Curls wrote, maybe there has been change of plans?!
I think faith and inner knowing is what keeps people here; People are not ready to give up yet.  "..It's difficult to wait, but it's more difficult to regret."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions