Re: Jermaine said... "Michael Was Wrong"
December 29, 2009, 03:44:29 PM
Well, every personal experience is subjective. There's no point for Jermaine to make such value judgements regarding how MJ feels about his/their father...Hmmm.."Word to the Badd" by Jermaine.. I wonder who's the "badder..." lol! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 03:58:38 PM
Quote from: "TheKiddNerd"
I don't know if this was posted already. I looked for it but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Jermaine Jackson
December 14, 2009 by rob
Filed under U.S. News
The brother of Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, has made a statement about his father that as seen from the stand point of Michael Jackson he was perceived him as cruel and harsh. Jermaine Jackson is of the firm view that his brother developed the erroneous perception about their father. He told that his father was not like the one his brother portrayed. He told that his brother, when he was alive, made wrong accusations on his father, Joe, according to reports of ContactMusic. Michael Jackson revealed many stories about this father how he used to scold and torture him not only physically but also psychologically.

The pop legend died few months ago due to intake of cocktail of drugs suggested by his doctor which resulted in his death. Many-time plastic surgeries had led to painful complications for which he had to use drugs to mitigate his pain. But excessive and frequent drug use had made him an addict.

Jermaine Jackson is of the view that his father played a vital role in their music endeavors which couldn’t be accomplished without him. Jermaine told that they are having the fruits of his father’s strictness which they hated at an immature age.

The points Jermaine has made carry weight but the timing of the statement seems inappropriate. Jermaine Jackson has come up to expurgate and exonerate his father from the allegations of his deceased brother at a time when he can not come up to counter them. Now a pertinent question arises where Jermaine Jackson was when Michael made these allegations.

What do you guys think?  :|

I don’t find this weird and I to some extent agree with Christiana. However wasn’t Jermaine the one directing "The American dream: The Jacksons" which was about how the brothers grew up together and it showed quite in details how Michael felt and how abusive their father was, it was real abuse not spanking. Did Jermaine change the truth or perhaps he didn’t have a lot to say during those making of the documentary which I doubt.  
He later goes to do an interview together with his parents to support Joe and his actions, I don’t know wheter we have double morals or change of perspectives here…
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
All he wanted was the mountain high
Beyond these boundaries,he wanted to fly
In nature\'s scheme,never to die
– MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 29, 2009, 05:07:08 PM
Only God, Michael and his Father, knows what went on when he was younger.  All the Jackson siblings came out and said that Joseph was hard on them.  Harshness affects children differently.  All that Michael wanted was to be loved and for his Father to show him love.  He did feel alone, even though he had his siblings, Michael wanted to play with children his own age that was not around the business.  He was not able to have that.  I read that Michael would sometime go walk on the street and ask people to be his friend.  That's all he wanted.  He wanted friendship.  He wanted to play hide and seek.  Have pillow fights.  Do what children do.  This is why as an adult, Michael was more comfortable around children because they wanted to have that fun.  Children are true to nature.  They will tell you what you sometime don't want to hear.  It's that unconditional love that we all seek in our own lives.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:11:31 PM
Quote from: "Alem (Thetruth)"
I don’t find this weird and I to some extent agree with Christiana. However wasn’t Jermaine the one directing "The American dream: The Jacksons" which was about how the brothers grew up together and it showed quite in details how Michael felt and how abusive their father was, it was real abuse not spanking. Did Jermaine change the truth or perhaps he didn’t have a lot to say during those making of the documentary which I doubt.  
He later goes to do an interview together with his parents to support Joe and his actions, I don’t know wheter we have double morals or change of perspectives here…

Jermaine didn't direct The Jacksons: An American Dream. It was directed by Karen Arthur and written by Joyce Eliason. Jermaine was one of the movie's 5 producers.

And again, the term "abuse" is really rather subjective. Though we might find the depiction of Joseph's behavior as "abusive," I guarantee you there are plenty of people who do not. It's subjective and based on perception.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Chance

December 29, 2009, 06:19:26 PM
It may have made them the men they are today... rich/successful.. but that doesn't mean that they have walked away from Joe's abuse unscathed.. I believe Michael had low self esteem due to the verbal abuse he suffered as a child. Perhaps, Jermaine didn't endure what Michael did.. because he wasn't Joe's golden child..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:39:23 PM
Quote from: "dragonflylilies"
Only God, Michael and his Father, knows what went on when he was younger.  All the Jackson siblings came out and said that Joseph was hard on them.  Harshness affects children differently.  All that Michael wanted was to be loved and for his Father to show him love.  He did feel alone, even though he had his siblings, Michael wanted to play with children his own age that was not around the business.  He was not able to have that.  I read that Michael would sometime go walk on the street and ask people to be his friend.  That's all he wanted.  He wanted friendship.  He wanted to play hide and seek.  Have pillow fights.  Do what children do.  This is why as an adult, Michael was more comfortable around children because they wanted to have that fun.  Children are true to nature.  They will tell you what you sometime don't want to hear.  It's that unconditional love that we all seek in our own lives.

Great post, I agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

December 29, 2009, 06:48:53 PM
I agree ,children are differant and I believe Michael was more sensitive. People who were close to Michael ALL say that he would be the first to say that his childhood wa horrible but he would also tell you that he forgave his father. The most detailed he ever got are in those Rabbi tapes which is just hurtful to hear,but they are therapy tapes. He did not feel love from his father. I dont think his father had to be hard to make them famous or successful,and MJ would not have made such a point of raising his children differant than he was,if he were not effected in an adverse way.
 This article does not quote Jermaine as saying Michael lied it quotes him as saying "he was wrong. This could mean that he feels Michael should have never said anything,maybe he felt it was going against their father,which I have a feeling alot of what Michael did was going against Joe Jackson.
 As far as making them what they are today? What are they today? They have a show about what they used to be. I'm not saying that because I am MJ fan,EVERY child in a family does not have the exact same talent or draw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 29, 2009, 06:52:25 PM
What moved me the most about Mike's relationship with Joseph was the fact that Joseph often criticised Mike after the concerts and even slapped him in the face. Then he introduced him into the hotel room full of girls, fans, groupies etc... They were giggling and Michael wanted to cry, he felt so humiliated but he had to pretend everything was ok... Just imagine how he must have felt... How cruel Joseph was... (Michael mentions that in Schmuley's book as far as I remember...)  :?
I wonder if he did that to Jermaine... Probably not, because he stayed in Motown with his lovely wife...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Chance

December 29, 2009, 06:53:05 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
I agree ,children are differant and I believe Michael was more sensitive. People who were close to Michael ALL say that he would be the first to say that his childhood wa horrible but he would also tell you that he forgave his father. The most detailed he ever got are in those Rabbi tapes which is just hurtful to hear,but they are therapy tapes. He did not feel love from his father. I dont think his father had to be hard to make them famous or successful,and MJ would not have made such a point of raising his children differant than he was,if he were not effected in an adverse way.
 This article does not quote Jermaine as saying Michael lied it quotes him as saying "he was wrong. This could mean that he feels Michael should have never said anything,maybe he felt it was going against their father,which I have a feeling alot of what Michael did was going against Joe Jackson.
 As far as making them what they are today? What are they today? They have a show about what they used to be. I'm not saying that because I am MJ fan,EVERY child in a family does not have the exact same talent or draw.

lol ...what are they today.. they have a show about what they used to be .. that's true and hysterical neverlandprincess  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 06:54:45 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"

lol ...what are they today.. they have a show about what they used to be .. that's true and hysterical neverlandprincess  :lol:
Thanks Chance! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Chance

December 29, 2009, 06:58:50 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
What moved me the most about Mike's relationship with Joseph was the fact that Joseph often criticised Mike after the concerts and even slapped him in the face. Then he introduced him into the hotel room full of girls, fans, groupies etc... They were giggling and Michael wanted to cry, he felt so humiliated but he had to pretend everything was ok... Just imagine how he must have felt... How cruel Joseph was... (Michael mentions that in Schmuley's book as far as I remember...)  :?
I wonder if he did that to Jermaine... Probably not, because he stayed in Motown with his lovely wife...  :roll:

True.. I believe Michael really suffered.. and I don't have to live in the Jackson household to know this... I feel it in my bones every time I hear Joe speak.. he is cold..and very unemotional.. and if Michael is truly dead.. then Joe cares about no one except himself.. I will never .. and I mean never, forget Joe promoting his record label a few days after Michael's death
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 07:22:22 PM
alright, Jermaine needs to calm his a** down. chill out, stop trying to get the spotlight & look like a saint.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wildy

December 29, 2009, 08:07:09 PM
Well.. sorry to publish bashir here but... Jermaine needs to Shut the !!!!!!!

(From 1.52 to the end)

LMAO : good song !!!  :lol:  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 08:17:24 PM
that interview makes me tear up  :cry:  he looks torn to even throw his dad under the bus like that, even though joe beat him Michael was hesitant to give Joe that image...gosh i LOVE YOU MICHAEL HURRY UP AND COME BACK ALREADY
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 29, 2009, 10:24:03 PM
Please become Smooth Criminals !

I respect all theories and perspectives.  Being new on this forum may I speak freely ?
A Smooth Criminal has a very precise mind that Michael will prove in directing this very well planned hoax.  The hoax itself is like a big Google Earth view (picture) made up of puzzle pieces, events and clues already executed and still to unfold.  We can’t see nor do we know what the exact “Big Picture” is or will be.   Of course we want answers and understanding and I’m as anxious as the next guy.   We believe his motive for creating a death hoax is to find much needed relief from media battering, to gain mental and physical strength, to experience human freedom and everyday pleasures with his children and possibly to also make his wrongs right.  It is all about healing, healing himself and spreading the importance of pure love.  Pulling it off legally is a delicate matter.
Mic-HEAL along with his few chosen comrades are trying to get the job done. Let’s remind ourselves of the fact that  MJ has left a financial mess of which his family is attempting to clean up.  Yes, so far we have seen a fairly sloppy job of pulling off a believable death, which I imagine would be impossible coming from a family who are NOT TRUE CRIMINALS.  As long as I  believe that Mic-HEAL is in control or that his wishes are being followed, I have to trust the puzzle pieces that come to us have exact purpose and timing in the big picture.  So, if Jermaine makes a public statement with whatever words he has to use (in MJ’s behalf) to clean  up Joe’s image in the eyes of the enemy (the media & jacko nazis) so be it.  A supposed dead man cannot make apologies.  The Jackson show may have been created to help MJ’s estate generate cash to dig the dynasty out of debt and to create a distraction away from the reality of a hoax in process.
After all there is probably jealousy but MJ’s disappearance now give his brothers a chance to stand in the spotlight.  I see that as a generous gift  and part of his plan.  The truth is the truth.  Michael is about the truth, love and healing.  Let’s focus on truth and not be sucked into getting off track.
Yes, it is a fact that any child star is doomed to become a bit abbie-normal and MJ was.  I hope he is getting good therapy as part of his personal healing.
Forgive if I seem critical, I truly don’t mean to be because we all have opinions and are protective of Michael’s image – If he is monitoring us would he find it disturbing to hear his fans, us spending time spreading hatred by bashing family members and being sucked into self brainwashing when we could be spending time BEING INSIDE Michael’s head helping to serve the true purpose of his plan?  Make L.O.V.E. not war.
Love to you all, LOVE to Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions