There is more than a hoax.... Paul is dead
April 26, 2010, 04:06:41 AM
Very interesting.....  and scary.... :?

Did they really replace Paul to go on with the Beatles and to make money???

[youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkkOz1ZwXPc&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r]
[youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFxvTqTCltQ&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r]
[youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rT2b6vxIks&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r]
[youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5w7h_ZzmAk&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r][youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INtf09OhlSY&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r]
[youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6gHIXJSyF0&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r]
[youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5TT-WMQLwE&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r]
[youtube:3p1b7s1r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G42fsCE-BLQ&feature=related[/youtube:3p1b7s1r]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sternschen87, Thanks for the videos. I find this subject fascinating regarding Paul McCartney and whether he is a double or not. I think not. I found this site which supports my view. Especially interesting are the pictures of PM's iris patterns. They are all the proof I need. Change the eye color with lenses but the iris pattern will remain the same. That's why biometric technology is coming to the forefront in identification because it's the best test to rely on (apart from DNA). You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Thank you and credit to poster "jykazu" for the site.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow! This is so interesting.

Something I noticed - they said that mind-control victims often start to become aware of their programming around the age of 30. If Michael was a victim, that age would make sense for him, wouldn't it? That would have been his age around the BAD/Dangerous era.

This is crazy. So many things make much more sense when you take these things into consideration. Britney Spears especially.

I like also that the guy mentions 02 Dude. I never even thought about the voice thing. There is probably some kind of way to make the doubles actually speak like the person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

WHO IS Paul McCartney of today? he spoke at Amercan Idle, when they had to sing the beatle songs.. This singer is alive and well. He was married for so long with sweetheart wife Linda.. This does not make sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
WHO IS Paul McCartney of today? he spoke at Amercan Idle, when they had to sing the beatle songs.. This singer is alive and well. He was married for so long with sweetheart wife Linda.. This does not make sense.

You need to watch these videos. Many believe the real Paul died and was replaced with a double. The double would be the "Paul" we know today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

Wow.....I watched all the vids........amazing stuff.

According to Rosanne Barr, Joe Jackson in an MK Ultra Operative? WHAT IN THE F*CK?????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

According to Rosanne Barr, Joe Jackson in an MK Ultra Operative? WHAT IN THE F*CK?????

That's pretty much what I said too. Although, I can't say it really surprised me all that much.

Think about all the things Michael said about his father over the years. He seemed to really love and hate him at the same time. His father's presence made him vomit and faint. Yet he "loved" his father and "wished to understand him".

I think it's clear that Michael was a victim of some kind of mind control. I think it would make a whole lot of sense that his father was involved.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

That's pretty much what I said too. Although, I can't say it really surprised me all that much.

Think about all the things Michael said about his father over the years. He seemed to really love and hate him at the same time. His father's presence made him vomit and faint. Yet he "loved" his father and "wished to understand him".

I think it's clear that Michael was a victim of some kind of mind control. I think it would make a whole lot of sense that his father was involved.

Yes, but who woulda thought? My mind is blown completely. When they showed that Rosanne thing, I literally stopped breathing.
I have no words....Im so friggin shocked.

Maybe thats why Joe didnt know ANYTHING when people asked him where MJ's body was...he said he didnt know....OMG......Im gonna end up in a home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Secondly...why JOE JACKSON of all people.....no offense but he was a "nobody". They wouldnt have an interest in him. Unless they enlisted him AFTER  J5 got famous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I believe that Joe is.  They are basically greedy and very driven.  When The Jackson 5 were starting out, Joe was all about the money and being the best to get out of their old neighborhood.  I do believe that he was of the mindset that what ever it takes, it is going to be done.  Michael hated his father so much for a reason, and I am convinced it goes beyond his beatings at home.  The rest of the boys were beaten also, but Michael was his golden boy.  I believe it was his job to make Michel feel ugly, to push him until he broke so that he would fall in line with what ever they were grooming him to be.  When Michael says he was the dance, I believe it is more than just a literal statement.  People who go through the MK Ultra mind control programs sometimes have to break off into someone or something else to be able to deal with the reality of what is happening to them.  I cringe to think what Michael went through.  There were 2 Michaels; a public Michael on stage and a very different Michael in private.  They don't even look, move, or act the same. He seems to be another person. I believe when Michael was given the signal to perform, he became a totally different person.  He did some things to his body in performances that were super human and would have been very, very painful to anyone else.  Can you imagine spinning around and falling down on your knees without a flinch?  Michael did it.  It's the damn greatest thing I've ever seen.  Unbelievable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

In addition to the above, I forgot to add that Joe Jackson shows no emotion towards Michael and that is freaking eerie.  He has none.  Michael was his million dollar baby, and that was that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

omg this and the CIA things blowed my mind this couple of days :O

i feel so ignorant suddenly  :?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Grazzia"
omg this and the CIA things blowed my mind this couple of days :O

i feel so ignorant suddenly  :?  :?

Me too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
In addition to the above, I forgot to add that Joe Jackson shows no emotion towards Michael and that is freaking eerie.  He has none.  Michael was his million dollar baby, and that was that.
what you have just said is what i see and it sends chills to me how can you talk like that when your wonderfull son has died suddenly I know everybody is different but come on how can you be like that when my mum died young i was a zombie for months and i knew it was comming and even now 13 years later i find it hard to talk about her death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

for me the evidence is the height..... How can somebody grow between some months?!?!
You can see it clearly in the comparison with the foto attached..

This is too scary for me....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions