Paul is Paul.  I don't think you all are old enought to remember, but he's not a double.  People back in the day [not me] even played records backwards just like all the hoaxers do now over Michael.  Paul is Paul.  He hooked up with Linda very young and they were married forever.  He almost as cocky now as he ever was.  I can see why he and John had problems.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simplyme"
Paul is Paul.  I don't think you all are old enought to remember, but he's not a double.  People back in the day [not me] even played records backwards just like all the hoaxers do now over Michael.  Paul is Paul.  He hooked up with Linda very young and they were married forever.  He almost as cocky now as he ever was.  I can see why he and John had problems.

How do you explain the obvious differences in appearance after the 60's?

I believe anything is possible. And obviously, people change. But not the kind of changes noted in this research.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

I'm a hugh fan of the Beatles music.  Like MJ they also were the soundtrack to my youth. Of more interest to me would be a study into why John was murdered. He had stated that if something happens to Yoko or me it was no accident. I felt sorry for Yoko. In this series she was once again depicted negatively [ Host referred to her as a witchy woman a number of times] who manipulated John's art. It must have been a heavy burden for her to be hated by fans and blamed for coming between the band and their inevitable break up whilst all the while being an artist in your own right but never able to get out of the larger shadow of John.   I feel that she too has been a victim of negative press and public opinion and speculations. Injustice once again and it stinks.  Whether I agree with someone or even if I like or don't like their art or music, I have an in built need to speak up on their behalf.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

Listen guys I have to say this.. If you believe that the real Michael Jackson was replaced by a clone some years ago, why are you here investigating some imposters death? That baffles me. You're not grieving over Michael Jackson you're grieving over a stranger. That's just how I see it. Paul never died.. His fans killed him and not some hoax he came up with. No one tried to kill him he was not running from anything or anyone.. A fan made that crap up and people ran with the story. It just isn't true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

it's weird that on the paul is dead forum they discuss evidence that Paul is dead and on our forum we discuss evidence that Michael is alive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dont' go too far with fantasies.

"Rebuttal
In November 1969, Life magazine published an edition with cover story entitled "The case of the ‘missing’ Beatle: Paul is still with us" which included a contemporary interview with McCartney.[1] McCartney said:

“Anyway all of the things that have been, that have made these rumours, to my mind have very ordinary, logical explanations. To the people’s minds who prefer to think of them as rumours, then I am not going to interfere, I am not going to spoil that fantasy. You can think of it like that if you like. However, if the end result, the conclusion you reach is that I am dead, then you are wrong, because I am very much alive, I am alive and living in Scotland.”[15]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe we should ask Michael what he thinks, was he singing with Paul "Say, Say, say" or somebody else?

After his death hoax that he died in car accident, Paul returned in 2 years. I hope Michael will reurn sooner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Good Lets Dance

Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Wow.....I watched all the vids........amazing stuff.

According to Rosanne Barr, Joe Jackson in an MK Ultra Operative? WHAT IN THE F*CK?????

Joe was his "Handler". That's why MJ wanted to get away from him. That's why Joe shows no Emotion (detachment- required for handler) I was going to start a thread about this but I'm too Chicken so I'll put it here. I was just at a function in DC, where there are some well known recording artists here now. I had chance to chat with a guy in the Production end of music. I ask him "Do you think MJ is really dead or manage to escape?" He said "I know he is dead" and proceed to tell me how he knows. I then ask if he think Murry had help in murdering MJ, he does not know but would not be surprised if that were the case. (Meaning someone else involved) I then ask "Do you think MJ was MK-Ultra'd" and he said "no doubt about it, that's obvious!" He said he was "sold" to the business by his Father. Now I am really paranoid bout putting this here cause you never know "who" is reading these boards so don't be surprised if I come back later and remove this, ok?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Good Lets Dance"
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Wow.....I watched all the vids........amazing stuff.

According to Rosanne Barr, Joe Jackson in an MK Ultra Operative? WHAT IN THE F*CK?????

Joe was his "Handler". That's why MJ wanted to get away from him. That's why Joe shows no Emotion (detachment- required for handler) I was going to start a thread about this but I'm too Chicken so I'll put it here. I was just at a function in DC, where there are some well known recording artists here now. I had chance to chat with a guy in the Production end of music. I ask him "Do you think MJ is really dead or manage to escape?" He said "I know he is dead" and proceed to tell me how he knows. I then ask if he think Murry had help in murdering MJ, he does not know but would not be surprised if that were the case. (Meaning someone else involved) I then ask "Do you think MJ was MK-Ultra'd" and he said "no doubt about it, that's obvious!" He said he was "sold" to the business by his Father. Now I am really paranoid bout putting this here cause you never know "who" is reading these boards so don't be surprised if I come back later and remove this, ok?

If whoever it is knows MJ is dead, then he should not have a doubt also that Murrey was ordered to do it.
It is obvious that whomever is also MK-Ultrad since he is sure in things he never analyzed or investigated like us. He just follows "THEM". Person whos mind is under control, would  not fight  them and write and sing "They don't care about us", "Unbreakable", "Xscape", "Stranger in Moscow", "Earth Song", and alike. 90% of the case is "mystery", incnsistency of facts, and lie. I wish he brows through the whole site threads?That's why MJ hates Joe cause he knows that father sold him to business.
I am NOT affraid of anyone who reads this site. I don't give a shit to LAPD, CIA, FBI, Attorney, Illuminaty, etc .       That's me.  :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Good Lets Dance

If whoever it is knows MJ is dead, then he should not have a doubt also that Murrey was ordered to do it.
It is obvious that whomever is also MK-Ultrad since he is sure in things he never analyzed or investigated like us. He just follows "THEM". Person whos mind is under control, would not fight them and write and sing "They don't care about us", "Unbreakable", "Xscape", "Stranger in Moscow", "Earth Song", and alike. 90% of the case is "mystery", incnsistency of facts, and lie. I wish he brows through the whole site threads?That's why MJ hates Joe cause he knows that father sold him to business.
I am NOT affraid of anyone who reads this site. I don't give a shit to LAPD, CIA, FBI, Attorney, Illuminaty, etc . That's me

You right, he was NO longer under mind control with those songs...That's why they want to do away with MJ, because those songs EXPOSE them. When they can no longer control the person, it's time to "Eliminate" them. (Just like the guy said in the see-eye-a video)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paul had the car crash 1966

the double married 1969.... so she maybe does not know him?!?!

Different EYE COLORS
Different HEIGHT
false mustache...

seems very strange...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here is a link to a site where we can see Paul McCartney's eye color. PM has said he has Hazel colored eyes. Remember the definition of Hazel when it refers to eye color is different between the USA and UK. According to Wikipedia this color is known for having confusion about the definition. The photography camera film used e.g. (Kodak and Fuji) between different manufacturers can make eye color appear different or untrue. I remember wearing a Purple item of clothing when photographed and when the photo came back from being processed my top was Blue. Eye color can look different depending on the printing process/what type of paper the photo is on. Also eyes can fade in color as one ages. Anyway what is more important than eye color in identifying someone is the iris pattern which is unique to every individual. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ok... maybe it has to do with the camera,...
and what about face shape ang height?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sternschen87, Thanks for the comparisons. I still think there is only one Paul McCartney. Regarding the height issue, it depends on the surface one is standing on, height of footwear, whether standing up straight or slightly slouching, the angle one is standing, where the photographer is at and even what clothes someone is wearing. In the face photos, there does look to be differences but this could be photo manipulation/distortion or PM changed his diet. Also comparing in the next lot of photos, photos which are fifteen years apart or so is an unfair comparison. Someone did the same type of photo comparison with a couple of photos of Barack Obama and they didn't tally. I've not heard anyone suggest Obama has a double but who knows.
Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 06:22:41 PM by mjjveritas
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great reearch. I'm convinced more than ever that doubles are used to replace some people. It's much deeper than we even realize. Money, greed, power...you name it are critical motivators to encourage evil-doers to take such drastic action. Plus we must be mindful that scientists and governments  have been fascinated with genetic testing and experimenting with humans since the dawn of time.

I find myself now wondering who else has slipped past the public and gone undetected.Is anyone willing to go out on a limb and take a guess?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions