Anyone know?
February 19, 2011, 03:55:14 PM
I wonder if anyone knows if at some point someone has seen khaterine and children in Forest Lawn?
 I find it very crucial that no one has seen yet.
 Does anyone have any information?
Thanks
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Anyone know?
February 20, 2011, 11:45:12 AM
The only time I remember is the funeral.
On the anniversary,  Miss Katherine was in Gary (I think) and the kids in Hawaii (?)...can't remember exactly......wish I could help more.
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 21, 2011, 09:00:58 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
On the anniversary,  Miss Katherine was in Gary (I think) and the kids in Hawaii (?)...can't remember exactly......wish I could help more.
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!

Katherine, Joe and the children never went to Forest Lawn.  In the other hand 1st yr anniversary Jermaine and Janet went to visit Michael. Just to let you know that the Crypt has not been engraved yet. Meaning Michael is not there.. Where is he? He is playing hiding go seek..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 21, 2011, 09:01:23 PM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
Have a wonderful day!
Blessings!

Katherine, Joe and the children never went to Forest Lawn.  In the other hand 1st yr anniversary Jermaine and Janet went to visit Michael. Just to let you know that the Crypt has not been engraved yet. Meaning Michael is not there.. Where is he? He is playing hiding go seek..  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

February 21, 2011, 11:41:11 PM
What you have to keep in mind, is that Katherine is a Jehovahs Witness.

From what i have read and been told about Jehovahs, is that they do not visit graves after the body has been buried.  
As Katherine is a devout Jehovah, Joe probably does not visit out of respect for his wifes religion - and as MJs 3 children are in her care, that is why they dont either.

Not all of Katherines children remained Jehovahs which is why they have been back.  I know Rebbie is still a Jehovah, and i dont think she has ever visited Holly Terrace either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2011, 12:40:47 AM
JW do visit graves for sure.It has nothing to do with the religion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2011, 10:55:47 AM
Oh...I was waiting for that question about Jehovah's witness visiting graves.  Actually you can just google that very question and get the answer.  Yes we do.  To be honest though, grieving is different because we believe in a resurrection and know that we will see our loved one again and that to them it will be as a blink of the eye.  We can go there to visit, not to talk to them, as we don't believe we can speak with the dead though.
To the Jackson family being emotionless, I say that that wouldn't effect ALL of them.  NOT all of them would be so stoic.  Not all of them even have the same belief system even though being raised in the same faith.  To me, that is showing me it's a show.  Katherine, with her faith, probably would be more focused on the resurrection to ease her tears, but in one day??  NO.  Even knowing your child was gone, and his poor kids you now have, knowing he was the most famous persons alive and you'd have to take control of his life and finances and protect his empire would have a tremendous toll on you and would certainly show upon a face in just one day and a half of crying.
It's a show, I truly beLIEve.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 22, 2011, 11:06:15 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Oh...I was waiting for that question about Jehovah's witness visiting graves.  Actually you can just google that very question and get the answer.  Yes we do.  To be honest though, grieving is different because we believe in a resurrection and know that we will see our loved one again and that to them it will be as a blink of the eye.  We can go there to visit, not to talk to them, as we don't believe we can speak with the dead though.
To the Jackson family being emotionless, I say that that wouldn't effect ALL of them.  NOT all of them would be so stoic.  Not all of them even have the same belief system even though being raised in the same faith.  To me, that is showing me it's a show.  Katherine, with her faith, probably would be more focused on the resurrection to ease her tears, but in one day??  NO.  Even knowing your child was gone, and his poor kids you now have, knowing he was the most famous persons alive and you'd have to take control of his life and finances and protect his empire would have a tremendous toll on you and would certainly show upon a face in just one day and a half of crying.
It's a show, I truly beLIEve.

I was about to say the same thing, I have a colleague who is JW and her dad passed away couple of months ago, and she goes to the cemetary every weekend. It has nothing to do. Katherine will not go to a crypt knowing it is a waste of her time when Michael is not there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 22, 2011, 11:08:20 AM
Thank you fordtocarr for clarifying that Jehova's witnesses visit graves. Even if they do not visit graves, I wouldn't think that it would keep the kids' going to visit their daddy's grave IF he was really gone. That could not be an excuse for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2011, 11:11:18 AM
To me Katherine will not visit Fores Lawn because she knows that this is a show.It has nothing to do with her religion  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions