MissG

Re: OMG Dr. Murray
February 23, 2011, 11:47:33 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
I do not believe in alternative one. Yes, we have seen that important videos, articles and photographs have been removed from the web (and thus have left "common" consciousness and memory), but eventually this board would not exist anymore if any knowledge about the obvious misfits would be disturbing to somebody.
The forum was hacked and I saw it as a personal vendetta, but after reading this quote of yours idk what to think.

A cover-up needs to be applied very quick so that the elements of truth cannot be discovered.
I think the longer the journey takes the more obvious it is that somebody has an interest to "keep us going" and is feeding us to hang in there.

Hang in here for good or bad?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

February 23, 2011, 12:10:15 PM
If this or any other board would disturb any important person, there would have been a request to the respective provider based on some regulation or law.

The fact that the board got hacked only confirms that this were amateurs and not important persons.

Actually, we can be quite confident because despite the undoubted negative attraction the main MJ hoax communication centers do carry with them, they were only hacked 3 times in all those months. Without knowing about the number of attempts - the hacker's success was very tiny and limited to only a few hours of interruption.

If this board would be shut down by some official request, this would only confirm that some of the theories and facts assembled by the members were true.
Honestly, I don't think they care too much about us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MissG

February 23, 2011, 12:17:15 PM
If this or any other board would disturb any important person, there would have been a request to the respective provider based on some regulation or law.

The fact that the board got hacked only confirms that this were amateurs and not important persons.

Actually, we can be quite confident because despite the undoubted negative attraction the main MJ hoax communication centers do carry with them, they were only hacked 3 times in all those months. Without knowing about the number of attempts - the hacker's success was very tiny and limited to only a few hours of interruption.

If this board would be shut down by some official request, this would only confirm that some of the theories and facts assembled by the members were true.

This would mean that our theories are not right, so may be MJ is not alive or, if he is alive, we are far from understanding what has happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Grace

February 23, 2011, 01:31:57 PM
Gema, I cannot follow you on these conclusions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 23, 2011, 05:29:45 PM

Grace, I'm trying to understand this. I might have got it wrong though. With "they" do you refer to the family? So you say, the family doesn't care about the believers and that is the reason why they keep the hoax forums open?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 07:19:47 PM
Did anyone else see that bulletin board when Murray opened the door? It looked like it said "He Saved Me" :? I would go back and screenshot it, but I'm in a rush right now

Edit: I just quickly did it anyway, here it is. A bit strange, no?  :?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

February 23, 2011, 07:26:51 PM
]Uh YES...weird!!!!  Is he holding a free clinic in a CHURCH and this is about Jesus saving souls????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 23, 2011, 07:32:08 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"

Grace, I'm trying to understand this. I might have got it wrong though. With "they" do you refer to the family? So you say, the family doesn't care about the believers and that is the reason why they keep the hoax forums open?

I'd love to hope that the family doesn't deny us and the hoax, but I presume, knowing that money speak, I presume it's like the old saying, even bad publicity is still publicity.  We still keep MIchael alive (ooh isn't that what Joe said we do?) and continue to keep his name heard and still are purchasing "Michael".  It's beneficial to them NOT to tell us it's not a hoax.  And to us we want to believe it's so they don't lie.  Which I'm banking on :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 23, 2011, 09:26:17 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Did anyone else see that bulletin board when Murray opened the door? It looked like it said "He Saved Me" :? I would go back and screenshot it, but I'm in a rush right now

:lol: Who saved who? Murray saved Michael or Michael saved him financially? Or maybe they saved each other. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

February 24, 2011, 01:54:52 AM

I was talking about every important person potentially being disturbed by hoax boards.
I am not coming to any conclusions about anybody and certainly not about the Jackson family.
Neither am I God to know what they are thinking or not nor would I find any pleasure in speculating about them.

Pure logic tells me when there's a plug to a pipe to stop water running through it, it will be used if someone wants the water to be stopped for which reason ever.
In this particular case the plug would be a decision communicated to a lawyer by a phonecall who writes a registered letter to a provider. It's a matter of 15 minutes. The plug would not be hackers sitting hours in front of a keyboard testing the efficiency of their brains.
That's my logic in this. Doesn't exclude that I am wrong.

I am also not giving a black or white "final solution" picture for individual relief who's bad or who's an angel, ok? That claim belongs to other persons and I dare saying I don't like this approach. Everybody has the right and the obligation to think for himself. This is quite difficult - especially since we are so used and conditioned to have others think for us - but it's the only path towards freedom.

If you ask my opinion, I think hoax boards are not important enough for bad or PR or commercial or tabloid media people to care (which might change). The boards are important enough for haters. They are important enough for Jermaine who reacted several times positively. They are important enough for good old Harvey who responded to some of our requests and because he linked to this board specifically. The rest is up to each one reading here.

That should be it for this aspect - I think we should return to the topic about DCM hugging and kissing his patients (patience).  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

February 24, 2011, 02:41:08 AM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
PureLove
The calls were real. She made a couple of calls. But the point is, a FAKE medical license could have been prepared for Murray and he is possibly a fake doctor. It wouldn't be so hard to do it as Michael had a fake death report and autopsy. So, all4loveandbelieve friends are more trustable to me. If they checked it out and found out that he has no medical license, then he doesn't have any.
The place that girl called says he has a license, and the place  all4loveandbelieve's friends looked said he didn't have a license. Are there several places that investigators could or would look. If MJ's people were setting things up for a fake doctor Murray, did they overlook or deliberately leave holes for us to find, with some difficulty. I always think that MJ wants the clues to be hard to find, but not impossible. He means for us sleuthers to eventually find things.

I really feel they are trying very hard to make Murray seem like a great compassionate man. It sets up the opposing sides for a great theatrical courtroom drama.   MJ's fans against Murray's fans. MJ loves to tell a good captivating story, remember?  I mentioned on another thread about how strange it is for a doctor to kiss and hug his patients. But you know how with the starting Youtube video of Murray thanking his fans, how it was like MJ was speaking through him, I'm thinking here also that MJ often greets his girl fans with a hug and a kiss. I feel this Murray character somewhat morph to MJ.

Great info kdkennedy74! Thank you!

Exactly. I do believe that Murray is not a doctor at all. But you know Michael loves contradiction. Nothing could be so obvious. This is his magic, his mystery. So I believe that he is leaving clues which are hard to find but not impossible just like you said. The drama part of the hoax was needed so Michael had to make it look real and also not so real for us to understand that this is a show also. Murray had to look like a doctor but he is not in real. And like you wrote Murray is like Michael in this movie. He is not guilty like Michael was not in his trial. The words he chose was Michael's during that youtube video speech. He loves his "fans", just like Michael does etc. And he is going to be a free man after the trial just like Michael did. The events are going on the same parallels.

Absolutely, it seems to me that there are quite some similarities of the behaviour and situations of Murray and Michael, not very obvious but more in a subtle way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 24, 2011, 11:33:07 AM

I was talking about every important person potentially being disturbed by hoax boards.
I am not coming to any conclusions about anybody and certainly not about the Jackson family.
Neither am I God to know what they are thinking or not nor would I find any pleasure in speculating about them.

Pure logic tells me when there's a plug to a pipe to stop water running through it, it will be used if someone wants the water to be stopped for which reason ever.
In this particular case the plug would be a decision communicated to a lawyer by a phonecall who writes a registered letter to a provider. It's a matter of 15 minutes. The plug would not be hackers sitting hours in front of a keyboard testing the efficiency of their brains.
That's my logic in this. Doesn't exclude that I am wrong.

I am also not giving a black or white "final solution" picture for individual relief who's bad or who's an angel, ok? That claim belongs to other persons and I dare saying I don't like this approach. Everybody has the right and the obligation to think for himself. This is quite difficult - especially since we are so used and conditioned to have others think for us - but it's the only path towards freedom.

If you ask my opinion, I think hoax boards are not important enough for bad or PR or commercial or tabloid media people to care (which might change). The boards are important enough for haters. They are important enough for Jermaine who reacted several times positively. They are important enough for good old Harvey who responded to some of our requests and because he linked to this board specifically. The rest is up to each one reading here.

That should be it for this aspect - I think we should return to the topic about DCM hugging and kissing his patients (patience).  ;)

I only asked if you wanted to mention family or others Grace. Thank you for the detailed explanation. :) I get you so well and I agree with you. And I do think the family cares about the believers because if they didn't they would have said there was no hoax around and Michael was gone for real. But they didn't say anything like that. And they could close down the hoax forums but they didn't do anything like that too. So it's all good. And yes, let's go back to Connie issue. "HE SAVED ME" lol  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 24, 2011, 12:46:38 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

I have seen those messages in churches and religious hospitals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

February 24, 2011, 07:14:15 PM
Quote from: "Sweetangel"
Hello everyone

Weird Video

How usual is it that you get a Kiss from your Doctor, but see for yourself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Postet on 7. Feb. (giggle) Seven again.

Much love and peace to everyone.

Did he say : ''Making sure that I can make a difference, I love you all''  ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

pepper

February 24, 2011, 07:47:27 PM
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Quote from: "Sweetangel"
Hello everyone

Weird Video

How usual is it that you get a Kiss from your Doctor, but see for yourself.

Postet on 7. Feb. (giggle) Seven again.

Much love and peace to everyone.

Did he say : ''Making sure that I can make a difference, I love you all''  ??

Yes.  He said "Making sure that I can make a difference, okay? I love you all" (I think he slurs that last part together and actually says "Ilove ya'll")
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions