OMG Dr. Murray
February 12, 2011, 05:06:49 AM
Hello everyone

Weird Video

How usual is it that you get a Kiss from your Doctor, but see for yourself.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Postet on 7. Feb. (giggle) Seven again.

Much love and peace to everyone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: OMG Dr. Murray
February 12, 2011, 08:21:37 AM
It’s a real shame what medical care has come to these days.  These people know that Murray is a last resort for them.  Take it or leave it, he’s all that they have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 12, 2011, 08:47:10 AM
And I wonder why he has that make up on...?  There is a CLEAR line of DARK makeup on his face..lighter on the neck and back of neck.  (reminds me of the "makeup" on the "shirt" in the closet).
Also, I've never been to a doctor and the doctor came out and got me.  It's either a nurse or a medical assistant.  Hummm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2011, 08:52:41 AM
Quote from: fordtocarr
And I wonder why he has that make up on...?  There is a CLEAR line of DARK makeup on his face..lighter on the neck and back of neck.  (reminds me of the "makeup" on the "shirt" in the closet).
Also, I've never been to a doctor and the doctor came out and got me.  It's either a nurse or a medical assistant.  Hummm

Hello fordtocarr
Huh, really? I didn't regonize the Make up. I will watch it again. Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

February 12, 2011, 09:31:20 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"

My doctor comes out to get me.  His medical assistant will bring me back first to have vitals taken, but then he comes out to the waiting room when he's ready to see me.

Anyway, just an example to show there's no hard rule on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 12, 2011, 12:02:29 PM
He is very close to his patients, which means that he is a caring person, beyond a Doctor focusing just on money.

I can´t see that man "murdering" Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

February 21, 2011, 09:21:58 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
He is very close to his patients, which means that he is a caring person, beyond a Doctor focusing just on money.

Gema, he is not a caring man. I have nothing to back me up right now. I am trying to do some research. Not that I may succeed but I will try.  All these people who were in the waiting room are people he knows as friends or family. This is a cover up. I know my family doctor for over 30 yrs and he never comes out and kisses me. He is still the same person and he never has a smile on his face, but he is a fantastic doctor. I have known  my gynocologist 20 yrs now, she never came out and kissed me either. There is something fishy about this man. I hope God will guide me to finding an answer. He did not murder Michael, Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

February 21, 2011, 09:22:39 PM

Gema, he is not a caring man. I have nothing to back me up right now. I am trying to do some research. Not that I may succeed but I will try.  All these people who were in the waiting room are people he knows as friends or family. This is a cover up. I know my family doctor for over 30 yrs and he never comes out and kisses me. He is still the same person and he never has a smile on his face, but he is a fantastic doctor. I have known  my gynocologist 20 yrs now, she never came out and kissed me either. There is something fishy about this man. I hope God will guide me to finding an answer. He did not murder Michael, Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

February 22, 2011, 04:58:30 AM
A cover up for Murray or Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Sarahli

February 22, 2011, 05:06:02 AM
True it looks like the patients are friends and family.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

February 22, 2011, 05:12:25 AM
It is said that Murray did community work free of charge and he is also part of a church in which he gave a little speech about his problems and people also showed signs of affection and concern.

The people there at his practice could be his family and friends, but also his patients.

LunaJo in one of her videos talked about Murrays clinic being in a wanted plot.

This coming trial is making people sure that MJ is dead. I just hope that justice does not put behind bars an innocent man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Sarahli

February 22, 2011, 05:48:42 AM
It is said that Murray did community work free of charge and he is also part of a church in which he gave a little speech about his problems and people also showed signs of affection and concern.

The people there at his practice could be his family and friends, but also his patients.

LunaJo in one of her videos talked about Murrays clinic being in a wanted plot.

This coming trial is making people sure that MJ is dead. I just hope that justice does not put behind bars an innocent man.

I don't know what to believe anymore  :lol:  but for me the trial doesn't change anything as to Michael being alive, it's just that there are too many things we cannot know and this leaves room for the confusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MissG

February 22, 2011, 06:49:14 AM
:lol:  confusion? tell me about it  :lol:

This is like a huge puzzel. Missing one piece (post) means looking over and over to everything already done untill one can connect it to the whole frame.

I think that up to this point we have researched a lot regarding Murrays persona in forums, news, videos, youtube members, yet we can´t tell wether or not Murray is who we are told he is.

And that video of Latoya (which I failed to find) where she says "is like an ilusion" is a brain teaser. She keeps saying that Murray is not the only one, but Murray is the one being judged.

Makes no sense...as usual...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

Sarahli

February 22, 2011, 06:58:20 AM

This is like a huge puzzel. Missing one piece (post) means looking over and over to everything already done untill one can connect it to the whole frame.

I think that up to this point we have researched a lot regarding Murrays persona in forums, news, videos, youtube members, yet we can´t tell wether or not Murray is who we are told he is.

And that video of Latoya (which I failed to find) where she says "is like an ilusion" is a brain teaser. She keeps saying that Murray is not the only one, but Murray is the one being judged.

LOL indeed I still don't know if Murray is an actor or a doctor. Where's the script of the hoax??  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 22, 2011, 07:13:52 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

LOL indeed I still don't know if Murray is an actor or a doctor. Where's the script of the hoax??  :lol:
:lol: maybe we are writing it as we go along . quick somebody come up with a big happy ending.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal