No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

all4loveandbelieve

Re: OMG Dr. Murray
February 22, 2011, 10:49:48 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
It is said that Murray did community work free of charge and he is also part of a church in which he gave a little speech about his problems and people also showed signs of affection and concern.

The people there at his practice could be his family and friends, but also his patients.

LunaJo in one of her videos talked about Murrays clinic being in a wanted plot.

This coming trial is making people sure that MJ is dead. I just hope that justice does not put behind bars an innocent man.

Gema how can they put Murray behind bars when Michael is alive? This is all a show. Murray needs to show us that he is a wonderful human being, who cares about people.  You can have all those patients, but if you can't do CPR to prevent a heart failure of a person who is the most known in the world. Even if Michael was a shoe maker, or he would  have worked at McDonalds, :lol:  he is still a human being and needed to be helped by this doctor.  I had written in a post a couple of months ago, that my friend is a doctor, who has a doctor friend who works in the united states. They did not find any lisence under Murray's name. On top of that they were doing also research on Michaels death certificate which they still cannot find.  I did say that I will not give any proof because I do not want these wonderful friends of mine lose their profession over this. My friend is doing it for me.(actually he does not want to hear me anymore   :lol: ) This is all a show.. remember this  They have cannot convict Murray so Murray will have to come with some sort of solution for us to see him as a nice compassionate man look how many patients he has wow he is loved! I hope you understand my point. Blessings
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

February 22, 2011, 11:02:33 AM
Well, really, they can send him to jail.  If this is all a movie, the court not real, then they can have a set jail, or real, but he would'nt LIVE there.  Sure there'd be pics, of course...but, it's a movie.
New evidence could always come out and get him miraculously out of jail!
But, it is looking like they don't want to damage the doctors opportunity to have patients and are working on redeeming him before a verdict.  I'm sure, if he even IS a doctor, he will have tons of patients once he becomes the supporting star in this movie.
Can't we check on the validity of legal thinks, like the doctor's REAL license.  The court dates AT the courthouse.  If the autopsy is FILED in the REAL courthouse.  Where that moving van went with Michael's stuff.  Where the mj3 are now REALLY and things like that?  I feel out of things, 1000 miles from LA, but it seems like we could find if these things are REAL and legally filed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 22, 2011, 11:27:32 AM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
Well, really, they can send him to jail.  If this is all a movie, the court not real, then they can have a set jail, or real, but he would'nt LIVE there.  Sure there'd be pics, of course...but, it's a movie.

I hope the movie doesn't go that far because I do not know what we would feel about it if he goes to prison. Even if it is fake, most of the believers would lose their faith.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 22, 2011, 11:34:15 AM
@all4loveandbelieve,

If your friends said that Murray is not a Doctor I am surprised noone yet went to the media with that story  :shock: or the media itself got that info out :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

February 22, 2011, 11:44:38 AM
:lol:  :lol: oh boy about the happy ending  :lol:
GEMA ! :shock:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

February 22, 2011, 11:46:40 AM
@all4loveandbelieve,

If your friends said that Murray is not a Doctor I am surprised noone yet went to the media with that story  :shock: or the media itself got that info out :shock:

Like I said my friends do not want to get involved.... Which i understand them. Pluse there is a post that a woman called the board of doctors to find out about Murray and they couldn't find anything. Once I find it i will post it here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

MissG

February 22, 2011, 11:47:25 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
:lol:  :lol: oh boy about the happy ending  :lol:
GEMA ! :shock:  :lol:

When one gets over 30 the innocence gets lost and never comes back  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

MissG

February 22, 2011, 11:48:39 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
@all4loveandbelieve,

Like I said my friends do not want to get involved.... Which i understand them. Pluse there is a post that a woman called the board of doctors to find out about Murray and they couldn't find anything. Once I find it i will post it here.

Yes. Please do. That is a must read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 22, 2011, 11:54:05 AM
@all4loveandbelieve,

Pluse there is a post that a woman called the board of doctors to find out about Murray and they couldn't find anything. Once I find it i will post it here.

Actually the woman who made the calls to the medical boards found out that he didn't lose his medical licenses after the courts. She wasn't looking for if he had any medical licenses or not. And according to the medical boards she called, he has medical licenses and they are still valid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

February 22, 2011, 12:27:11 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
@all4loveandbelieve,

Pluse there is a post that a woman called the board of doctors to find out about Murray and they couldn't find anything. Once I find it i will post it here.

Actually the woman who made the calls to the medical boards found out that he didn't lose his medical licenses after the courts. She wasn't looking for if he had any medical licenses or not. And according to the medical boards she called, he has medical licenses and they are still valid.

sad but this is where the whole anonymous stuff bites us in the behind. the video tape of the woman could be just as real or just as fake as the 911 call. a4l&b's friends are most likely real persons who for obvious reasons can't come forward but there is still the feeling that we need to be Leary. :( . sorry if that didn't make sense to anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

February 22, 2011, 04:24:55 PM
Quote from: Sarahli
Quote from: Gema
:lol:  confusion? tell me about it  :lol:

This is like a huge puzzel. Missing one piece (post) means looking over and over to everything already done untill one can connect it to the whole frame.

I think that up to this point we have researched a lot regarding Murrays persona in forums, news, videos, youtube members, yet we can´t tell wether or not Murray is who we are told he is.

And that video of Latoya (which I failed to find) where she says "is like an ilusion" is a brain teaser. She keeps saying that Murray is not the only one, but Murray is the one being judged.

Makes no sense...as usual...

LOL indeed I still don't know if Murray is an actor or a doctor. Where's the script of the hoax??  :lol:

Totally agree with you. Is he a doctor? Or maybe an actor who is working in FBI or something like that....because he looks that way...I know what I just say it's a little bit stupid...."working in FBI or something" but he looks so strange and smelly ... not as a doctor.
you know what I mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 22, 2011, 07:58:22 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "PureLove"
@all4loveandbelieve,

sad but this is where the whole anonymous stuff bites us in the behind. the video tape of the woman could be just as real or just as fake as the 911 call. a4l&b's friends are most likely real persons who for obvious reasons can't come forward but there is still the feeling that we need to be Leary. :( . sorry if that didn't make sense to anyone.

The calls were real. She made a couple of calls. But the point is, a FAKE medical license could have been prepared for Murray and he is possibly a fake doctor. It wouldn't be so hard to do it as Michael had a fake death report and autopsy. So, all4loveandbelieve friends are more trustable to me. If they checked it out and found out that he has no medical license, then he doesn't have any.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 22, 2011, 09:34:04 PM
When I do a search for Dr. Murray in Houston, TX, I can not find his name on the listing of doctors in that city.

I am a medical transcriptionist who types for numerous hospitals all over Texas and I use this website all the time.

I find it odd that when doing a google search for "Conrad Murray" I can find numerous links stating that he has an office in Texas but yet when I use the search tool listed below he can not be found...see for yourself!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here is a second link that will take you to a listing of all doctors in Houston (not just by specialty) and you will notice that the only "Murray" on the list is Barbara Murray. If he were on here he should be listed after her.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

February 22, 2011, 09:35:48 PM
Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
When I do a search for Dr. Murray in Houston, TX, I can not find his name on the listing of doctors in that city.

I am a medical transcriptionist who types for numerous hospitals all over Texas and I use this website all the time.

I find it odd that when doing a google search for "Conrad Murray" I can find numerous links stating that he has an office in Texas but yet when I use the search tool listed below he can not be found...see for yourself!!!!

Here is a second link that will take you to a listing of all doctors in Houston (not just by specialty) and you will notice that the only "Murray" on the list is Barbara Murray. If he were on here he should be listed after her.

Things that make you go HUMMMMMM    thank you for checking :))))  figured huh?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions