Re: Amazing Video
February 18, 2011, 01:21:55 AM
Quote from: likemike
Frank Cascio shows the shower where Michael apparently recorded those songs in the Cascio house... maybe that is why people question if Michael was singing those songs. I doubt he normally recorded in a shower!  :lol:

The Imagination is priceless. Michael under the Shower and singing Monster. (giggle)

Thanks everyone for your Replys.

Much Love and Peace to everyone.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 03:01:26 AM
Quote from: Liberian Girl Heehee
Thanks for sharing Sweetangel.  I had not seen this before either.  Beautifully done!  I love how the album cover comes to life.  I have seen that before and I just sit and stare at it all.

I like how Neffu uses the word "gone" instead of "dead".  I think I only heard the word "dead" once.  It was Casio that said it in the first part, but look at his expression right after he says it.  :!:  Sorry I don't know how to link it back to the video.

I have to admit....I am heavily addicted to Monster, Breaking News, and a little addicted to Best of Joy too.  I keep the CD that I got for Christmas in my car and play all three of those songs just about eery time I drive somewhere.  MICHAEL fix!  8-)

Hello Liberian Girl Heehee,
I know what you mean. And even when they use the Word Death, it dosen't matter for me.
We know that Teddy Riley and Akon are Believers. I believe Frank would know too.
All the contraindication and the strange Behavior from the Jackson Family. This whole Thing must be
a Hoax. I'm sure about this.

Much Love and Peace to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 18, 2011, 05:01:13 AM
Quote from: "Sweetangel"
Quote from: "Billie J"
Quote from: "Sweetangel"
Quote from: "Billie J"
This video is not only amazing but interesting. SO 50 cent have never met Michael physically...interesting.........
AND neff-u shows us paper which Michael wrote down the song Hollywood tonight on an ordinary white paper and NOT on a The Beverly hills hotel and bungalows paper (which is in Michael cover)..interesting....

I wonder what this could mean :mrgreen:

WOW BilliJ
You are a genius, I didn't thought on the Hollywood tonight Lyric. I wonder too, what that means.

Much Love to you.

The beverly hills hotel and bungalows is the same hotel the 911 call came from. L.o.V.e to you too for showing us this video

Hello BillieJ,
yes I know about the 911 Call. One the other Hand the whole Michael Album screams Michael to me.
The Design of the Cover reminds me of the Design from the Dangerous Cover. To bring the Cover
to Life for the Trailer, what a brillant Idea. All the early Leaks. I heard the Song Monster with and
without the Rap-Lyric. Yes, we knou that 50 Cent sung it, but I want to know who wrote the Lyric?
I can't remember that Sony ever allowed that you could listen to a entire Album before it was released.
Sorry for my bad English, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Love to you too (Smile)

the song monster was written by Michael Jackson, eddie cascio, james porte, rap lyrics by :curtis jackson. that was it said in michael cover.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

February 18, 2011, 05:40:15 AM
Hello BillieJ,

thank you for your Answer.

Much Love and Peace to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 18, 2011, 07:08:56 AM
Thanks for sharing this video.  God bless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

February 19, 2011, 02:44:43 AM
Neff-u is a little cutie pie.

Akon,  "word on the street, Michael Jackson is looking for you, yeah what ever shut up!!! LOL

Lenny sounds so much like Prince when he talks, kinda spooky....

50 cent, " i  usually don't get nervous, cause I really don't care about other artists, LOL to funny :lol:  :lol:

The best line in this video, " and he would also shower in here to???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: you could see Frank's surprise with this question. I thought this was a rather strange question myself. This family must have really loved Michael, because most people would not let someone live with them for 3 months straight, unless it was family, or a roomate situation, and sadly even then sometimes that does not work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

February 19, 2011, 02:51:01 AM
Oh, forgive me Sweetangel , I had forgot in my earlier post to thank you for sharing such a nice video for all of us to enjoy, may blessings be with you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

themjkiss

February 19, 2011, 02:54:14 AM
wow, made a mistake I meant Eddie's response about the shower question, this is the most I have ever posted in one day in along time haahaha.... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2011, 02:38:37 PM
Quote from: themjkiss
Neff-u is a little cutie pie.

Akon,  "word on the street, Michael Jackson is looking for you, yeah what ever shut up!!! LOL

Lenny sounds so much like Prince when he talks, kinda spooky....

50 cent, " i  usually don't get nervous, cause I really don't care about other artists, LOL to funny ]" and he would also shower in here to???  [/b]:lol:  :lol:  :lol: you could see Frank's surprise with this question. I thought this was a rather strange question myself. This family must have really loved Michael, because most people would not let someone live with them for 3 months straight, unless it was family, or a roomate situation, and sadly even then sometimes that does not work.

Hello themjkiss,
yes the Part with the Shower was really funny. I'm happy for Michael that he have such friends.
There is nothing to be forgiven. Sometimes I'm in the same Way. Forget to say Hello or Thank you.
I made the same Mistake in my Discreption, I said Frank too. (giggle).
How could I mix up the Name Eddie with Frank. I don't know. This Video is really good. I like it a lot.
Maybe some Members here have Twitter and can spread the Link all around the World. That would be
nice. Forgive my bad English it is not my native Language.

Much Peace and Love to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

February 19, 2011, 03:52:07 PM
Great video Sweetangel thanks for sharing  :)  I loved to see those handwritten notes from Michael about the album. "Do Smooth Muted Bass on "Hollywood"" ... ha ha I'm crazy and I loved to hear Michael's voice. God bless you  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal