Before you judge me...
February 17, 2011, 06:16:04 PM
Since I am not able to post from my user account and defend myself nor my position, but anyone else is able to freely write their opinion of me, I write this post here. Please, excuse me if this post comes across as angry but I must say that I have been hurt greatly by some of the members posts that have been made in regards to me and the lack of support for my position.

I have been a member of this forum and mjhd.net since they first went up and I was a member of both mjhd and mjkit before that. I have spent many long hours researching, numerous topics, all in an effort to share what I have discovered with everyone, to help understand the "why" behind hoax, to try and show that Michael really is alive, and in an effort to help him return. I have never sought the limelight even though I have been approached twice, once by media and once by someone writing a book. I would never garner any media attention for myself using Michael's name or this hoax and I would never do anything to betray my fellow believers or Michael...ever. For this to just be disregarded because Souza suggests that I am so many thing,s that I am not, is so disappointing and truly unbelievable.

Souza deactivating my account has shown her true colours and this is simply an abuse of power. I would like to know what is meant be her statement "members like you"...Members who think for themselves? Who stand up in the face of adversity? Members who stand up for what they believe in?  Members who refuse to bullied and told what to believe? Members who are willing to protect Michael, his reputation, his family, and his believers/fans?

Well, that is who I am so if you are tired of "members like me" then maybe you shouldn't be thisor any other Michael Jackson Death Hoax forum'ss admin in the first place.

WE DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU SOUZA, you are no more valuable than me or any other member, your opinion is no more valuable than anyone else's.

Purelove wrote:
Well actually I wrote that your post was amazing that you were going to send him. It was a great job without including NWO issue. You can not please everyone. So maybe it is better this way. I do not have a membership on the net. I haven't read the things that were written there. I'm so sorry to hear that hun. I thought you were talking about the things that were written on this forum. I'm taking my words back then. Also I'm taking my words back that you did wrong to ban SD as I didn't know what she was writing on the other forum. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. Big HUGS for you too.

I copied and pasted posts, that had been made in the thread on this forum, to the other forum and vice versa.I did not write anything on mjhd.net that I didn't also write on mjhdi.com (sometimes summarized or reformatted) in regards to Souza and my opinions on the magazine article situation. Purelove, since you didn't even read the thread on mjhd.net, you didn't even investigate that before passing judgment on me...that isn't being very objective and informed on the situation. I  have no control over what others wrote in that thread and they are also entitled to their opinion.

As for copying the posts in the first place, many members (myself included) have been doing this the entire hoax. It allows important information to be shared within the entire community and allows proper credit to be given when due, as some people get upset if they feel you have not credited them (I know from making videos). I am not the only member, of either forum, who has done this and no one was complaining about it before now. I felt that the members of that forum, in which I am also a member, had a right to know that Souza was cooperating with this magazine and taking it upon herself to be the community's representative, as they are also members of the hoax community.

I did not backstab Souza at all. I stated my opinion on the matter, she took issue with that and it escalated. She has the power to silence anyone she chooses on this forum and she exercised that power because she did not like me disagreeing with her. Well, who is she? Because last I checked this was Michael's hoax and he is OUR LEADER; Michael's Army of Love and NOT Souza's.

I am sure that this post will be locked and/or deleted and that's fine because no matter what, I will not be silenced by Souza or anyone else. I will never be dictated to by those who try to censor others. I will never accept exclusion as a form of unity. Souza can deactivate my account, she can ban me, but she can not silence the truth, no matter how uncomfortable it makes her feel.

Thank you PJ4MJ for your support.

Sorry you feel so bad MJonmind but you seem confused about whose lead you are supposed to be following; it's Michael's. You aren't the only one who has been shedding tears either but at least you are still able to post on the actual forum...for now.

“Anyone entrusted with power will abuse it if not also animated with the love of truth and virtue, no matter whether he be a prince, or one of the people.” ~ Jean de La Fontaine

“Do not judge a Man/Woman until you've walked 2 moons in his moccasins." ~ Michael Jackson

"The Truth Shall Prevail"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Before you judge me...
February 17, 2011, 06:27:21 PM
Although it is my understanding that Souza is an administrator of this website, I feel people should not get banned simply by having a difference of opinion.If they are being abusive and rude that is a different story. The whole point of this wedsite, I thought was people coming together, sharing ideas and feelings regarding Michael and the hoax in a positive way.

It does sadden me that Serenity was banned. She brought valuable information to the forum whether I agreed with all of it or not.

Hugs and Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 17, 2011, 06:35:10 PM
Quote from: "Haziel"

Purelove, since you didn't even read the thread on mjhd.net, you didn't even investigate that before passing judgment on me...that isn't being very objective and informed on the situation. I  have no control over what others wrote in that thread and they are also entitled to their opinion.

I don't have a membership on that forum and I can not investigate for every argument going on on the net. I trusted what Souza wrote and that's it. I don't know what to believe any more. I don't know who is writing what on the other forum. I'm sorry if I made you upset or if I made Souza or anyone upset. It was not my intention. This makes me sad too and I don't want to be involved in this drama no more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 17, 2011, 07:05:07 PM

SD, since you said yourself that you would never post again on this forum, I simply don't get why you are here again. Your post again makes it clear to me what your issue is. It is not the fact that the media would take notice and posts about the hoax, it's the fact that I am the one posting the thread about it. Credits credits and more credits. Like you said yourself, this is Michael's hoax and all the information shared is information we got from him. Credits shouldn't even be an issue. Many people are calling me names and are saying that I am on a powertrip. Fine, do that, call me names and judge me. But I am not here for credits, I am here for the sole reason to get Michael's message out. That has been clear from the start, since I have never made a secret of it. Everyone on this forum knew that from the start. If you want to keep all the info private, you shouldn't post here because this is a public forum.

Anyone can use anything I write on here, and they don't have to credit me at all because I don't care for credits. The only important thing to me is that Michael's message gets out there. If the media screws up, they will get their own page like the Sun did, but at least more people will come and read what this is all about: Michael, and not us.

I am not the leader of the hoax, nor am I a spokesperson for anyone on here. I have never claimed to be either. But I am the admin of this forum and I have spend 20 months of my life to provide members a website and a forum to discuss their thoughts. If a member thinks it's necessary to stab me in the back on another forum, BEFORE posting it on here because they find out I can still read on there, I have the right to deactivate that member. SD was never banned, she can still read, she was deactivated. Let that be clear.

This hoax became an unpleasant journey to me and if it wasn't for Mike and the need to get his message out there, I would have taken this website offline months ago. Never in my life have I ever seen so much hate towards a person no one on here even knows. Death threats, back stabbing, pure hate. Pearl Jr. wrote a book on the hoax and is making money of it, yet I never saw a picture like the one below with her name on it:

I will not even start on the tweets and e-mails I receive. I never made any money out of this and I never will. No one is forced to be here, no one is forced to believe anything I say or agree with me, but as long as people are a member this website, I expect at least some respect.

People claim I don't know what Mike wants. Do you? What makes some of you think you have the right to judge me for my beliefs? Do you know what Mike wants? Or is it just because I am not a fan? Isn't respecting and admiring someone enough?

Anyone who feels that I am a powertripping bitch is free to leave. I am sick and tired of discussions like this. This website is about the hoax, and not about members or admins. If you don't like it here, go to the other forum or start your own. But enough with the attention seeking and hate campaigns. On with the investigation please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 17, 2011, 07:38:28 PM
I think this is going a little to far. What the hell is going on here. This is really beneath evreyone, bad mouthing another human being. Whether she did wrong or right you should not even write and show a picture of that standard. DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING DISGUSTING YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL FUCKEN CRAZY.. I never swear but this is the last straw that broke the camel's back. You people should appologise to Souza. That is degrading. I had enough of this... Souza I am so sorry you have to go through this, if you need to talk to someone I am your friend, and I will listen to you. I honestly hate this. It makes my stomach turn and turn.. There is one thing to voice your fucken opinion but another thing to tell a person to DIE. WHAT THE FUCK??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

February 17, 2011, 07:42:23 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
I think this is going a little to far. What the hell is going on here. This is really beneath evreyone, bad mouthing another human being. Whether she did wrong or right you should not even write and show a picture of that standard. DISGUSTING, DISGUSTING DISGUSTING YOU PEOPLE ARE ALL FUCKEN CRAZY.. I never swear but this is the last straw that broke the camel's back. You people should appologise to Souza. That is degrading. I had enough of this... Souza I am so sorry you have to go through this, if you need to talk to someone I am your friend, and I will listen to you. I honestly hate this. It makes my stomach turn and turn.. There is one thing to voice your fucken opinion but another thing to tell a person to DIE. WHAT THE FUCK??

Let me make it clear that that picture did not come from SD, but it's merely to demonstrate why I am fucking fed up with this kind of shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2011, 07:45:14 PM
JUST MY OPINION
But,,, I think now that clues have slowed down and we have conquered most of our investigating, we are picking apart everything and everyone.
You know the saying, idle hands are the devils playground???  Well, that's happening here.  Maybe this needs shut down a day of two so we can empty and regroup so the devil don't overtake our L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

February 17, 2011, 07:50:24 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

Let me make it clear that that picture did not come from SD, but it's merely to demonstrate why I am fucking fed up with this kind of shit.

Souza no matter who put that picture, it is not human. I am sorry. whether it is SD OR DS OR GG. I DON'T CARE these people have really big problems in within themselves. I guess i am a therapist after all. Souza I am really sorry about all of this. I am very angry because this is not justified, and right now I am angry with Michael also for putting us in this position, what ever the reason he hoaxed his death.  I am not saying i don't love Michael butI am angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 17, 2011, 07:53:03 PM
This is so so sad to read. We do not know what's going on behind the curtain. We have no idea what Souza is going through, if she's getting hateful emails or death threats. I didn't even see this picture before. We just come to the forum and judge her easily. This is so wrong. How soon people forget about what they shared with that person they slander now? How soon they forget the amazing things that person did for her/him. This is so so disrespectful and what a shame for people to talk about spreading LOVE since they spread hate toward other members of the army of Love. I'm really so so sorry Souza to see people started to jump on you all of a sudden. I think they were looking for someone to pull the trigger. Now this is backstabbing! This is a sad day for me to see all these things going on. I'm here if you need as well Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 17, 2011, 07:54:37 PM
This has nothing to do with credit at all. You ban ANYONE who does not agree with you and I stated my account was DEACTIVATED not banned. You decide to nominate yourself as the poster child for the hoax community without an election. You decided to cooperate with the magazine without giving a damn about what anyone else thought about that. I could care less about any credit and as I have repeatedly stated, I would never betray my fellow believers nor do I believe that my opinion is more valuable than anyone else's. You twist it anyway you like but Your statements about me are totally untrue and stop deceiving people about what is going on here. Every single one us has been on this same journey fro the last 20 months and many of us have faced adversity and abuse, including myself. Your experience isn't exclusive.

I am not responsible for any hatred directed at you. I did not make that picture nor did I post it or anything else. I was not a fan of Michael Jackson either. You have no idea how many hate mails, tweets, email etc I have received. I have a had a twitter and a blog created dedicated to smearing me. I have been stalked and had photos taken from my myspace uploaded to accounts made in my real name on xxx dating sites, accounts made in my real name on  mental health sites with inappropriate names. My email accounts plastered all over the net so don't think you are the only person being victimized by others and numerous other sites that have filled my emails with spam.

But no matter what, that still doesn't give you the right to turn around and threaten, bully or dictate what anyone else should feel, believe or have an opinion on. Your members should not be afraid to post their honest feelings opinions and ideas on the forum. Your behaviour is no different than those who have abused you, you are abusing your power as this forums admin when others disagree with your opinion. You tell  people to leave, deactivate accounts and/or ban them. Who gave you the right to decide what Michael wants anyone to do? Who gave you the right to decide what I or anyone else should say or believe on anything? Unity, compassion, tolerance, caring and love...that is Michael's message and you are not spreading that at all.

You have been the centre of controversy over your lack of consultation with the community on choices you have made and this forum is made up by it's members not it's administration; the members are the forum. You made those choices, no one else and no matter what any of us choose to do, there are always consequences for every single choice. Your posts are often rude to those who don't agree with you and 1 million people may be visiting the forum but they aren't involving themselves in the discussions...and I don't blame them. who would want to face this drama and intolerance especially as a new member.

As for the magazine article, you should have considered the communities opinions on that, respected that...because even if one person wasn't behind you, then you did not have the support of the community you would be representing through the articles. If you want to write an article as Jane Doe without an affiliation to any forum, you are free to do that but when you step out as a representative of this forum, you are assuming a role of representing ALL of the members and in this case you were doing so against some of the members wishes.

As for not posting on this forum, even if you were to reactivate my account. I am not even positive that I would want to rejoin. I have lost respect for you at this point Souza and though that may hurt your feelings (or not), I don't know if I want to be a part of a forum that doesn't treat it's members in a respectful manner nor value them at all (by telling people over and over that if they don't like it they can leave,  you are saying that we are not valued). I did write that I wasn't going to post here anymore but one, I was upset at that time and two, with the amount of hurtful replies being unjustly made towards me personally, I have a right to respond. You are also omitting the fact that I have defended you on numerous occasions on both this forum and mjhd.net. Shall I try to find some of those posts to remind you?

I suggest to you that if you really want to run this forum that you reevaluate how you treat your members, what it means to be a part of a team (because that is what this investigation is all about) and the attitude "I will do what I want and all you be damned". If you can't make any changes then perhaps you need to step back because how things have been handled so far isn't working. Whether you heed my advice is totally up to you but if you don't I guarantee you, that this situation you find yourself in, once again, is going to keep repeating itself over and over...it already has.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

February 17, 2011, 08:06:48 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
JUST MY OPINION
But,,, I think now that clues have slowed down and we have conquered most of our investigating, we are picking apart everything and everyone.
You know the saying, idle hands are the devils playground???  Well, that's happening here.  Maybe this needs shut down a day of two so we can empty and regroup so the devil don't overtake our L.O.V.E.
ford, every single time there is not much news, I know there will be trouble. I am used to that now. When that happens, we should simply turn our backs to the hate and continue what we are doing. I will therefore close this thread and the Wonderwall Magazine one and I hope people can just go on with the investigation. I am not going to shut anything down just because some people think they are more important than the hoax. Luckily the majority of the members are able to.

@all4loveandbelieve, don't ever blame this on Michael. It is not his fault some people can't behave. If I ever did anything that hurt Mike, this hoax or what else, only HE has the right to judge me, no one else.

@SD, I have no intention to reactivate your account and if you continue to cause drama on here, I will even ban your IP. This website is called Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators, not Serenitys Dream Rant Forum. It's not about you, me or anyone else on this forum, remember that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions